United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2014, 08:45 PM
carrick_16

Default Lukaku has joined Everton for 28 million

£#%&!ing hell, he cost more than Fellaini.

Unread 30-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Zorg

I'm sure this will be United's fault in some way.

Unread 30-07-2014, 08:50 PM
red @rmy

That's everton £#%&!ed their transfer cash then.

Unread 30-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Sparky***

Can't believe Everton are inflating the transfer market like this. What will West Brom have to say.

Unread 30-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Withers

You've got to admire Chelsea's ability to get top money for players they don't want anymore.

Who replaced cuddly Pete?

Unread 30-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can't believe Everton are inflating the transfer market like this. What will West Brom have to say.
See, I told you Utd had inflated the market. Look at how much Everton have had to pay for Lukaku

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:03 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
You've got to admire Chelsea's ability to get top money for players they don't want anymore.

Who replaced cuddly Pete?
its a deliberate tactic they do to combat FFP...

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:18 PM
saffers

Seling Luiz for £50m, good.

Selling Lukaku and Mata for market value fees when they are better than players in your team, bad.

No one praised the sale of Mata when losses to Sunderland and Villa resulted in chelsea winning nothing last season.

This is quite ambitious from Everton, they could double their money in 2 years time. He's that good.

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Seling Luiz for £50m, good.

Selling Lukaku and Mata for market value fees when they are better than players in your team, bad.

No one praised the sale of Mata when losses to Sunderland and Villa resulted in chelsea winning nothing last season.

This is quite ambitious from Everton, they could double their money in 2 years time. He's that good.
Whether it was right or not to sell isn't the issue. It the fact that once they decide to sell they still get very good money.

Lukaku isn't market value, I actually think he s very over rated.

Mata didn't feel over rated at the time we bought him but how many people get £37 million for a player they don't want and haven't really played properly for six months?

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs up

£29m

Thick scouse @#%&!s...

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

I don't know if he is that good. Why was there nobody better than Everton interested?

He'll rot there too.

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I don't know if he is that good. Why was there nobody better than Everton interested?

He'll rot there too.
JC called him a 'handful'

In a £#%&!ing nutshell.....

He's a unit but goes missing, me and ginners rated him for a bit...gets found out in bigger games or when he needs to change up his game..

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
Whether it was right or not to sell isn't the issue. It the fact that once they decide to sell they still get very good money.

Lukaku isn't market value, I actually think he s very over rated.

Mata didn't feel over rated at the time we bought him but how many people get £37 million for a player they don't want and haven't really played properly for six months?
Undeniable that they got good money, but chelsea are already rich, if they fail to win anything again and Lukaku outscores all chelsea forwards. Questions will be asked. Nevermind if Mata leads utd to the title.

Other than rvp and suarez, lukaku is the highest scoring player in the league since 2012.

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:45 PM
puressence

Great player imho. Only 22 ish and already quality think in todays market theyhave agot a great deal

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:46 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
JC called him a 'handful'

In a £#%&!ing nutshell.....

He's a unit but goes missing, me and ginners rated him for a bit...gets found out in bigger games or when he needs to change up his game..
Thought his hatrick against us was a big game

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Thought his hatrick against us was a big game
Overpriced IMO, won't score 15 this season

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
?
£#%&! off and support them then you yonner @#%&!.....oh hang on you already did that right

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Vedder

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
That ronaldo stat is wrong btw....

He scored more than that by 21 for sporting and united.

Only one I bothered checking.

Thinking of rep..

Unread 30-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
£#%&! off and support them then you yonner @#%&!.....oh hang on you already did that right
I really shouldn't be surprised how much you can get wrong should I.

Rattled much?
Closed Thread