United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-05-2017, 12:49 PM
puressence

Aussies better get to bed

Unread 08-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Got a dose of a cold, shit day at work and that yesterday was £#%&!ing soul destroying.

Reminded me of the City game in 2012. Like two bald men, fighting over a comb
like two rats fighting over a courgette that's fallen into a urinal.

the only difference was that they had Danny Welbeck and we still had our centre forward from 12 years ago playing in midfield.

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Just watching mourinho's interview again. He really is £#%&!ing deluded. Does he really think we played "really, really well"?! Christ almighty.

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Just watching mourinho's interview again. He really is £#%&!ing deluded. Does he really think we played "really, really well"?! Christ almighty.
ffs, yeah everything said by managers can be taken as gospel.

he's hardly going to say, "£#%&! that geoff, we got completely outplayed and Arsenal fully deserved their victory. I'll personally see to it the players netflix rights are taken away until they have a chance to think about what they've done"

tbf he didn't actually say we played "really, really well" but you've put it in quote marks so....

thought he just said we didn't deserve to lose and he was happy with the players? might have missed something tbf, I wasn't very interested

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Go to bed mateh...

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
ffs, yeah everything said by managers can be taken as gospel.

he's hardly going to say, "£#%&! that geoff, we got completely outplayed and Arsenal fully deserved their victory. I'll personally see to it the players netflix rights are taken away until they have a chance to think about what they've done"

tbf he didn't actually say we played "really, really well" but you've put it in quote marks so....

thought he just said we didn't deserve to lose and he was happy with the players? might have missed something tbf, I wasn't very interested
I didn't say that it should be taken as gospel did I pea brain? So are you saying his post match interviews are just completely disengenuos?

I'm sick to death of hearing his shite ATM tbph. He harps on like we are top of the league. Seems like many #@&%!heads on here lap it up as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Go to bed mateh...
Just making the point matey...

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:16 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I didn't say that it should be taken as gospel did I pea brain? So are you saying his post match interviews are just completely disengenuos?

I'm sick to death of hearing his shite ATM tbph. He harps on like we are top of the league. Seems like many #@&%!heads on here lap it up as well.

Pea brain? U ok hun?

silv

Quote:

ffs

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Pea brain? U ok hun?

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:33 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Possibly Titanic <Cherbourg shrug>

Unread 08-05-2017, 02:57 PM
puressence

Quote:
Pathetic

Pea brain 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. What the actual £#%&!. Pea brain 😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 08-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

OK...I'm fully aware that Mourinho has had a disappointing league campaign and understand the criticism but.....Your post there literally comes across as, "I'm going to post this so I can wum people"

Perhaps Fergie should do his civic duty and report Ashley Williams to the cops for an attempted murder?

Unread 08-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Mr_Ed

They say you can't polish a shit... but you can roll one in glitter?

He's won more pots then pep this season.

Unread 08-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
They say you can't polish a shit... but you can roll one in glitter?

Never tried that tbh

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:06 PM
puressence

Pea brain

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:07 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Pea brain
more like grain of sand brain for you pal tbf

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Sandman is a nailed on bert btw.
They're not, just someone whose long standing hate of JM has driven them a bit deranged.

I will seriously criticise our boss for one thing this season, and that is his squad management. Most other supposed failings are down to luck (or lack of) and circumstance.

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:26 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Yep we seemed to play with a higher line earlier on this season but as the pressure has come on in the last couple of months he has reverted to type
Maybe he thinks the players aren't in good enough form to go more toe to toe with teams

Never particularly liked his Chelsea side but I was hoping for something more like we saw in his spell in Madrid
Sadly you can't expect the same results with some of the safety first cowards we have in the squad, Madrid are where they are because they've very high standards and when you drop those you're £#%&!ed off. The fact United have Ashley £#%&!ing Young in the squad and Marouane Fellaini will probably get a game on Thursday (where we've struggled against the arse-ends of European Football) tells you everything and that's without bringing into question the "wonder kids" we've been told we have who produce once every month.

As for Mourinho, the longer the season has gone on the poorer the job he's done.

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM
taff

didn't see it, but apparently legendary hardman, er, phil neville was getting all 'brexit britain' on MOTD last night over some tunnel-based affection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nnel-hugs.html