United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Pop

Who the £#%&! does this @#%&! think he is?

Quote:
"Brendan Rodgers rang Mike Riley this morning. I think he was actually expecting Brendan Rodgers to comment a bit earlier.

"Brendan Rodgers just said to Mike, we have to be careful that we don't discourage people and players who are trying to respect the game. We want to win the game but we want to win it by fair means."

"The players have been outstanding in their work. But us being a sporting team and going by the letters of the law and the rules, it just seems to pass us by in terms of decisions.

"We've had a few sendings-off, a few penalties given against us and absolutely nothing that we've been given at all."

"So Brendan Rodgers hope that changes. Injuries and what-not, you can't control those sorts of things, but certainly decisions you'd hope we get better decisions in the next coming weeks.

"That's the thing Brendan Rodgers will certainly be looking for over the next number of weeks, is a wee bit of good fortune in terms of some of the decisions that we've got."

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:40 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Norwich penalty nailed on Saturday

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Brendan Rodgers, apparently.

Unread 27-09-2012, 03:55 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
is.... is that brenton referring to himself in the third person

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Brendan Rodgers warns that Liverpool may start diving to get decisions

Quote:
I think it is important that referees understand that. It has been a criticism of the last few years of players going down too easy. It is not something we want to encourage but if you're not going to get decisions because of it players may do that

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ol-luis-suarez

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:06 PM
borsuk

surely got to be a disrepute charge for openly suggesting he might tell his players to cheat?

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
surely got to be a disrepute charge for openly suggesting he might tell his players to cheat?
His bigger concern must surely be that he's now advertising the fact his players are actively trying to cheat?

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:10 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
His bigger concern must surely be that he's now advertising the fact his players are actively trying to cheat?
it's got to come as a shock to the footballing community

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:11 PM
eusker

The thick @#%&! doesn't seem to realise that it's Suarez's past diving that means no ref.s are now willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:11 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Brendan really is a complete and utter £#%&!wit isn't he?

Moaning to the officials he aint getting the decisions now.
Yeah, if Only Suarez hadn't so nobly tried to stay on his feet recently. Things couldve been so different.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:12 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

what a £#%&!ing @#%&! he is.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
not thought this through has he?

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
That's just what he's like, though. I saw the clip where he said if Liverpool win a title it'll be as much down to the kitchen staff/cleaners as any of the players

Absolute headcase.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That's just what he's like, though. I saw the clip where he said if Liverpool win a title it'll be as much down to the kitchen staff/cleaners as any of the players

Absolute headcase.
On the second epsiode of BEING: LIVERPOOL he signs a ball through a wire mesh fence, and the guy with the ball says "If you can do that you can win the league"

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:21 PM
dunk

Can't wait for this @#%&! to fail.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:21 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Absolute headcase.
Burst out laughing when I saw that.

Don't forget the bizarre shouting of 'Jonjo is the king of the golf course' when he was talking to an embarrased Shelvey at training. Brenttastic.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can't wait for this @#%&! to fail.
Um, worst league start for a century?

Isn't it nice to know they will likely not be in the top 4 again for at least 5 years? All thanks to the plastic teams they've been desperately cheering on in recent years just to stop our success.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Burst out laughing when I saw that.

Don't forget the bizarre shouting of 'Jonjo is the king of the golf course' when he was talking to an embarrased Shelvey at training. Brenttastic.
They all look very embarrassed around him, tbh. I'm pretty sure Sterling didn't have a clue what he was on about when he started threatening him, too

You could never imagine Fergie, Mourinho, Wenger etc doing a documentary like that. Proper odd behaviour.

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Um, worst league start for a century?

Isn't it nice to know they will likely not be in the top 4 again for at least 5 years? All thanks to the plastic teams they've been desperately cheering on in recent years just to stop our success.
Continue failing?

Unread 27-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
i never seen video evidence of rodgers talking like this, I can't bring myself to watch him talk, and thus I can't help but think he can't possibly be that cringetastic.
Closed Thread