United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:20 PM
wiganste

Default what a bleak post season this is turning out to be

We haven't signed Benzema - wah wah boo hoo
Tevez shouldn't have been allowed to leave - wah wah boo hoo
Valencia is shit because he's been signed from Wigan and not a European super team - boo £#%&!ing hoo.
Berbatov is shit and he should be sold - wah wah boo hoo

We'll not win the league because 4 in a row is impossible. Our squad is shit. We can't compete with Real Madrid. We can't compete with City.

It's £#%&!ing pathetic and I often wonder how many of you @#%&!s actually support United. It seems you prefer to piss and moan about anything. Always £#%&!ing negative shite.

£#%&! me, I'd hate to see this place if we DON'T win the league next season. (And to be honest, no matter who we sign, I don't think we will win it. 4 in a row doesn't happen - but I'm sure it will be Berbatovs fault)

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:24 PM
teflon_terry

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:24 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It's £#%&!ing pathetic and I often wonder how many of you @#%&!s actually support United.
3 at the last count and that includes Ginners as a half.

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Valencia is shit because he's been signed from Wigan and not a European super team - boo £#%&!ing hoo.

We'll not win the league because 4 in a row is impossible. Our squad is shit. We can't compete with Real Madrid. We can't compete with City.

It's £#%&!ing pathetic and I often wonder how many of you @#%&!s actually support United. It seems you prefer to piss and moan about anything. Always £#%&!ing negative shite.

£#%&! me, I'd hate to see this place if we DON'T win the league next season. (And to be honest, no matter who we sign, I don't think we will win it. 4 in a row doesn't happen - but I'm sure it will be Berbatovs fault)
Thanks for cheering us up.

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:32 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Thanks for cheering us up.
It's true though sparklers and you knows it.

I'd hate to see this forum is 10 months time if we haven't won the league or European Cup.

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Ginners

Quote:

I'd hate to see this forum is 10 months time if we haven't won the league or European Cup.
id be amazed if we had won the league or european cup in 10 months time tbh

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Well tune in because we won't have won either. It'll be April.

wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
id be amazed if we had won the league or european cup in 10 months time tbh
11 months smart arse. £#%&! knows why I typed 10

marlo

Quote:

"look at me, i revel in defeat and failure because it makes me look like a better supporter"

pathetic.

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:36 PM
ReligiousRed

Well said ....sometimes it gets too much the shit some people write, fair enough to opinions etc but ffs everyone we sign is shit , everyone we want to sign is shit and everyone thats won us the league is shit from what i can make out ........we just won our 18th League title ( by pure luck of course )

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default All that and with wife dying in a swimming accident

and not being fookin insured.....this closed season is turning out a right @#%&!

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
( by pure luck of course )
and howard webb

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:38 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
and howard webb
My bad ...............

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Jez Quigley

Default mmmm

Wiganste on the way to work this morning

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:39 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
"look at me, i revel in defeat and failure because it makes me look like a better supporter"

pathetic.
you never lose anyway marlo you support 2 teams

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:40 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Wiganste on the way to work this morning

rofl ..... classic Quigers

Unread 29-06-2009, 02:51 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Well said ....sometimes it gets too much the shit some people write, fair enough to opinions etc but ffs everyone we sign is shit , everyone we want to sign is shit and everyone thats won us the league is shit from what i can make out ........we just won our 18th League title ( by pure luck of course )
we have two strikers at the club -

rooney and berbatov

our best winger is -

park ji sung.

its ok to panic.

Unread 29-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Pop

Quote:

Not winning the league next season isn't a problem, the vermin doing so is another thing altogether

Unread 29-06-2009, 03:03 PM
wonky no

Quote:

united is the longest sinking ship in history i just wish the rats would hurry up and leave.

Unread 29-06-2009, 03:05 PM
HarkNowHear

I'm not going to bother then if we arent going to win anything.
Closed Thread