United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:09 AM
borsuk

Default quite a few players getting ruined at chelsea

look at acole. complete @#%&!, but a superb lb at the arse, wonderful going forward - almost as good as patrice, in fact. at chelsea he's clearly been told not to get too far forward and so rarely crosses the halfway line, and certainly never gets ahead of the ball. shevchenko is still a superb player, who would be wonderful in a team like united, but his game is not suited to the kind of battering ram tactics maureen uses. ballack needs the licence to get forward, but can't if lampard is there ahead of him. similar stories with geremi, bridge and gallas.

i'd imagine it will be quite hard for chelsea to sign anyone who knows ballack or shevchenko (i.e. players from the bundesliga or serie a) and can ask them what they think.

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Harry Flashman

"There have been problems at the club and they have to be addressed, simple as that," boomed Lamps to the Sun, prompting the Fiver to wonder to what he was referring: the Cro-magnon route one football Chelsea insist on playing? A wingerless, almost full-backless side that's as narrow and unpleasant as a faulty suppository, ultimately melting under pressure but leaving an awful pain in the hole?

ha ha ha genius.

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
redhegemony

classsic scapegoating of the highest level and johhny foreigner after all. No backbone spirit blah blah. maybe if Chelsea played better football the better footballers would play.

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

i'd imagine it will be quite hard for chelsea to sign anyone who knows ballack or shevchenko (i.e. players from the bundesliga or serie a) and can ask them what they think.

No they wont,money talks and those @#%&!s Ballack and Shevcheko deserve all that is coming to them.

Still the ££££££££££££££££££££ will ease the pain i suppose.

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:33 AM
antonin jablonsky

I understand the Merseyside police questioned Lampard for the Reina burglary as he was unable to account for his whereabouts when it occurred during the Chelsea v Liverpool match.

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I understand the Merseyside police questioned Lampard for the Reina burglary as he was unable to account for his whereabouts when it occurred during the Chelsea v Liverpool match.

Thabnk £#%&! it didnt happen during our match with Milan

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:37 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
indeed, classic opening paragraph
i couldn't have put it better if i tried... superb.

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:47 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Thabnk £#%&! it didnt happen during our match with Milan
True, there'd only be a couple with alibis.

Unread 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
True, there'd only be a couple with alibis.

Lucky Essien was carrying them, as he has form for that sort of thing...
Closed Thread