United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2007, 02:42 AM
Terry Silver

Default Surely John Terry and Fat Frank must be despised at Chelsea

The way they carry on you'd think they were Beckenbauer and Maradona. Slating new signings, like Shevchenko, who has had a far more distinguished career than those pair put together. Fair enough if the manager wants to have his say, but these two have far too much to say for themselves.

Now Shevchenko needs to explain himself to John Terry?!

“Andriy is determined to be fighting fit for the start of next season. He has had a lot of injury problems.

“He has explained all this to John Terry who was quite happy with what he had to say.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...210294,00.html

Very good take on it here.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Fiver/0,,2075043,00.html

Unread 09-05-2007, 02:46 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

http://football.guardian.co.uk/fiver/
Half way through and I'm loving it!

Unread 09-05-2007, 02:49 AM
Camel

indeed, classic opening paragraph

Quote:
When you're looking for a player to rally the troops after a gut-wrenching result, then there's no point turning to lion-hearted England captain John Terry, who, as he again proved after Sunday's draw with Arsenal, will be too busy sobbing his eyes out like a kid who's just been told that neither Santa Claus nor the Tooth Fairy exist but chicken pox and George Bush do. There's not much point in asking Frank Lampard to boost morale either, since his default reaction to disappointment is not to stick his chest out and his chin up, but to shoot his mouth off to a tabloid like a jilted floozy.

Unread 09-05-2007, 02:51 AM
jem

Default shevchenko's problem

was that chelsea are shit.

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Terry Silver

"Look at how we played at Arsenal, with 11 players all fighting to win the game, all our players involved in that performance can take pride from their efforts and look forward to better things," blubbed Lamps pointedly of a side that didn't include Michael Ballack, Andriy Shevchenko and Ashley Cole but, bizarrely, did feature Khalid Boulahrouz. "We can't allow certain people to lose us the spirit that has got us to where we are," continued Lamps, as the missing trio checked their dictionaries to verify that spirit is a synonym of money.

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:41 AM
DoubleJ

wouldnt mind lampard giving it the big one if he was the worlds best but hes not, hes another bottler who is overated. his so called performance against the dippers was a joke, he may as well had not bothered. if i was shevchenko id crack him and show him what hes won, the hunchbacked cockney £#%&!er, and why him and mr england terry insist of trying to look hard is beyond me, most comical thin of the season is lampards attemps at being stone cold steve ausin when we all know hes more like scotty too hotty

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ
wouldnt mind lampard giving it the big one if he was the worlds best but hes not, hes another bottler who is overated. his so called performance against the dippers was a joke, he may as well had not bothered. if i was shevchenko id crack him and show him what hes won, the hunchbacked cockney £#%&!er, and why him and mr england terry insist of trying to look hard is beyond me, most comical thin of the season is lampards attemps at being stone cold steve ausin when we all know hes more like scotty too hotty
Lampard and Terry attempting to gang up on Fabregas on Sunday, as they realised they'd lost the title, was quite comical.

Especially when I cast my mind back to Fabregas throttling Lampard in the Carling Cup final.

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Grimson

They - "Lamps" "JT" and "TSO" - all keep saying "Look how we played at Arsenal."

You needed to win, and you didn't. You barely turned up until the second half, and then your suddenly legendary fight back was largely down to the superhuman Michael Essien.

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:47 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
They - "Lamps" "JT" and "TSO" - all keep saying "Look how we played at Arsenal."

You needed to win, and you didn't. You barely turned up until the second half, and then your suddenly legendary fight back was largely down to the superhuman Michael Essien.
Exactly.

And but for Arsenal being the most shot-shy side I've ever seen, they would've lost by 2 or 3.

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:49 AM
DoubleJ

can i also point out that they in fact were £#%&! against le arse on the whole, granted they attacked in the final 30 but they had no other bloody choice, and all that at the end summed them up, trying too hard to look committed and together, bit like those stupid group hugs, we beat city and look classy celebrating they look like a bunch of planks looking for excuses.

o and boularouz was a great signing for united, i will always remember him against spurs when they lost and on sunday. bet jose is well happy he was purchased for him.

and whilst i come to think of it, ashley cole

hahahahahahahahahaha you complete and utter £#%&!stain. ive always hated you and i really want to see you clap us on the pitch, you arrogant cockney @#%&!

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Nicolas Sarkozy look-alike Aidy Boothroyd has signed a new three-year deal at Watford

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
“He has explained all this to John Terry who was quite happy with what he had to say.”
Anyone else find this absolutely hilarious? Can you imagine writing that with a straight face?

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:56 AM
DoubleJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Anyone else find this absolutely hilarious? Can you imagine writing that with a straight face?
love to know what would have happened if hard case terry wouldnt have been happy, might have gave him a wegie or something equally terrifying

Unread 09-05-2007, 08:20 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Nicolas Sarkozy look-alike Aidy Boothroyd has signed a new three-year deal at Watford

other look-alikes

Unread 09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
celtbion

Quote:
The way they carry on you'd think they were Beckenbauer and Maradona. Slating new signings, like Shevchenko, who has had a far more distinguished career than those pair put together. Fair enough if the manager wants to have his say, but these two have far too much to say for themselves.

Now Shevchenko needs to explain himself to John Terry?!

“Andriy is determined to be fighting fit for the start of next season. He has had a lot of injury problems.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...210294,00.html

http://football.guardian.co.uk/fiver/
It's a brilliant point.

Shevchenko and Ballack should sit these two jokers down and explain to them that they've played for big clubs for most of their careers and are just here for the cash.

Unread 09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
other look-alikes

It's uncanny.

Whoopi Goldberg is actually going " "

Unread 09-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Skag Trendy

They are probably as despised as much as Keane would have been at United.

MOTWYW

Unread 09-05-2007, 09:54 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
They are probably as despised as much as Keane would have been at United.

MOTWYW

Keane was a different class of player to those two.

Unread 09-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Keane was a different class of player to those two.

Iam not talking about ability,iam talking about influence around the club.

Terry seems well respected at Chelsea from what i can see.

Unread 09-05-2007, 09:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

I think Frank Lampard wants to be Joan of Arc.
Closed Thread