Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
it should be

you want your collectors steve austin still in the box
and you want to play with it as well

Unread 13-07-2012, 05:49 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I've never understood this saying. You need to have the cake to eat it. What would be the point of having cake and not eating it?
this. anything else is a waste of cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
The phrase should be "eat your cake and have it too." The idea being you want to eat the cake but you don't want to be without it (you want to still have it).

I suggest they change it to "you want two bits of cake."
or "you want to eat the same piece of cake twice you do. dont you? eh? eh? I'm talking to you....what?...I'm not shouting."

Unread 14-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
this. anything else is a waste of cake

or "you want to eat the same piece of cake twice you do. dont you? eh? eh? I'm talking to you....what?...I'm not shouting."
and why cake?

Unread 14-07-2012, 02:49 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I've never understood this saying. You need to have the cake to eat it. What would be the point of having cake and not eating it?
i think its more to do having the whole cake and not sharing it. having it all your own way

Unread 14-07-2012, 03:12 PM
The Watcher

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thoms...n-rangers/2301

They're apparently going to have another crack at creating a SPL2 on Monday.

Unread 14-07-2012, 05:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thoms...n-rangers/2301

They're apparently going to have another crack at creating a SPL2 on Monday.
Yup, looks like the powers that be are desperate to avoid Rangers being chucked into the fourth tier at any price :shakehead:

Unread 14-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yup, looks like the powers that be are desperate to avoid Rangers being chucked into the fourth tier at any price :shakehead:
I can't understand why Rangers want to pander to them tbh 99.9% of the fans want to go into the 3rd...

If that were Utd I would expect us to say ''£#%&! you then, we'll be alright we will do it the long way, we will survive, you on the other hand probably won't but £#%&! you, you chose to relegate us! The proverbial Turkey who voted for Christmas LULZ''

Unread 14-07-2012, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
I can't understand why Rangers want to pander to them tbh 99.9% of the fans want to go into the 3rd...

If that were Utd I would expect us to say ''£#%&! you then, we'll be alright we will do it the long way, we will survive, you on the other hand probably won't but £#%&! you, you chose to relegate us! The proverbial Turkey who voted for Christmas LULZ''
Actually, Rangers seem resigned to division three. Its the SFA bureaucrats who seem desperate to avoid that somehow - 'cos they are cacking themselves at the money they might lose.

Unread 14-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Actually, Rangers seem resigned to division three. Its the SFA bureaucrats who seem desperate to avoid that somehow - 'cos they are cacking themselves at the money they might lose.
No I don't think so, the board etc have been involved with the (suddenly didnt exist) discussions of SPL2 for a start.

My point was they as a club should just say £#%&! you which they evidently aren't if they are releasing updates on their website and later withdrawing/replacing them to save the face of SFA officials

Unread 14-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Brenner

£#%&! the Hun @#%&!s and everything they stand for

Unread 15-07-2012, 05:09 AM
Don Gorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
£#%&! them and Celtic tbh pal. Set of £#%&!ing backward @#%&!s.

Unread 16-07-2012, 01:42 PM
antonin jablonsky

So it's Dundee in the SPL then.

Unread 16-07-2012, 02:00 PM
taff

in probably every competitive league in the world there is a debate as to who will win their title next season. only in scotland is the debate who will finish second.

Unread 16-07-2012, 02:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
in probably every competitive league in the world there is a debate as to who will win their title next season. only in scotland is the debate who will finish second.
Apart from England

Unread 16-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

Unread 16-07-2012, 04:16 PM
gigi1744

Quote:
jesus wept, just as bad as them

Unread 16-07-2012, 04:22 PM
andyroo

Rangers' wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.

Quote:
Rangers Football Club was a football club based in Glasgow, who played in the Scottish Premier League until the end of the 2011-12 season. The club's home was[4] the all-seated 51,082-capacity Ibrox Stadium in south-west Glasgow. Rangers had a fierce rivalry with Celtic;[5] the two Glasgow clubs being collectively known as the Old Firm.

Unread 16-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
The question for the next few years will be will Celtic win the league by 20 or 30 points?

Unread 16-07-2012, 07:32 PM
naes_sean

Unread 16-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

will be quite funny when rangers play queens park away and have about 50,000 fans in hampden.
Closed Thread