United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2007, 06:36 AM
sharath

Thumbs down End should be near for Saha

£#%&!ing uselss @#%&!

Dong would have contributed more than this sicknote @#%&!...

Also ruined what would have been a stunning goal from a ronaldo back heel flick.

Unread 28-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Grimson

I've been a defender of his, but that was a very poor performance. Can't fault his effort, but something seems to be missing.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:06 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I've been a defender of his, but that was a very poor performance. Can't fault his effort, but something seems to be missing.
grimson how can you not fault his effort? It looked like most of the times he can't be arsed. I have seen so many strikers when low on confidence try to do basics right first. he doesn't even do that.

its time to strike with an axe.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:58 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
grimson how can you not fault his effort? It looked like most of the times he can't be arsed. I have seen so many strikers when low on confidence try to do basics right first. he doesn't even do that.

its time to strike with an axe.
where do you stand on tevez today?

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:12 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
where do you stand on tevez today?
I don't know. I still haven't seen him perform without rooney. if he does I will be very happy. he is south american and a foriegner anyways....

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Mr_Ed

Didn't you post a thread over the weekend slagging the team off? Two words I'd like to use if I may - Match Fitness. MOTWYW

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:18 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Didn't you post a thread over the weekend slagging the team off? Two words I'd like to use if I may - Match Fitness. MOTWYW
how many more!!

And before regaining match fitness he will be again injured.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Stretters

When the crowd get on your back and chant Ruud's name every time you did something wrong (2003-2006 dont quote me on that), no other player got the treatment saha did last night when a pass went astray.

Wish he would gain match fitness and prove so many people wrong, because when he is fit he is one of the best in the business for me

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:29 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
When the crowd get on your back and chant Ruud's name every time you did something wrong (2003-2006 dont quote me on that), no other player got the treatment saha did last night when a pass went astray.

Wish he would gain match fitness and prove so many people wrong, because when he is fit he is one of the best in the business for me
When woodgate or owen are fit they are one of the best in the buisness in their position. would you have them?

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Stretters

Quote:
When woodgate or owen are fit they are one of the best in the buisness in their position. would you have them?
No I wouldnt, none of them appeal to me, a fully fit Saha with the right head and %@#$&!s on him is class

The point is when Ruud was here and Saha was picked ahead of him so many people got on Saha's back slagging him off chanting Ruuds name, which is bang out of order. No other player got the treatment Saha did last night when a pass went astray

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

The fcat we didn't have a player within 30 yards of him in the 1st half didn't help. He was better, though not exactly great, in the 2nd half when Tevez came on.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Crumps

Quote:
how many more!!

And before regaining match fitness he will be again injured.
He has only played 90 minutes once since last December and that was on Saturday so it's no suprise he was a yard or two off pace. Was a poor showing though but the lack of decent service didn't do him any favours either.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
No I wouldnt, none of them appeal to me, a fully fit Saha with the right head and %@#$&!s on him is class

The point is when Ruud was here and Saha was picked ahead of him so many people got on Saha's back slagging him off chanting Ruuds name, which is bang out of order. No other player got the treatment Saha did last night when a pass went astray
Spot on. There seems to be different rules for different players tbh.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:03 AM
puressence

david pleat in commentary said " maybe saha could do with loosing a few pounds"....

tbh he was £#%&!ing awful lastnite and in my eyes doesnt appear interested

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:04 AM
antonin jablonsky

sharath's football bipolar disorder rears its ugly head again. Cheer up will ya.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

He could do with shaking a few pounds and taking a few anti-depressents.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:08 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He has only played 90 minutes once since last December and that was on Saturday so it's no suprise he was a yard or two off pace. Was a poor showing though but the lack of decent service didn't do him any favours either.
I think the fact that he has played 90min once since last december shows how useless he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
sharath's football bipolar disorder rears its ugly head again. Cheer up will ya.
bedders, you were slagging saha left right and centre just a month ago. whats now with this love in?

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

bedders, you were slagging saha left right and centre just a month ago. whats now with this love in?
Not a love in, just being nice these days, I obviously think we should get a striker in Jan. Can't really understand how after a 2nd half like that, this is your main concern.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:20 AM
wiganste

I'd love to gouge out Sharath's eyes and stick my #@&%! in the sockets.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:21 AM
sharath

what 2nd half? Have I missed something? Apart from that woeful miss he did after ronaldo's ball, he was useless...
Closed Thread