Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:31 PM
poppy

Default Most suspicious performance of the season

Bolton's at OT.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:34 PM
magic_cantona

Thierry Henry is the best player in the Premier League.

No, wait, Robin Van Persie is.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:36 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Thierry Henry is the best player in the Premier League.

No, wait, Robin Van Persie is.
Agreed about Henry. A fully fit Henry probably is the best player in the PL.

Best tosser as well.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy

Best tosser as well.
You know that from experience

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:39 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Best tosser as well.
Poppy, be honest now, you're an Arse fan, aren't you?

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:41 PM
poppy

Quote:
Poppy, be honest now, you're an Arse fan, aren't you?
No but I will be next Sunday.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:42 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Agreed about Henry. A fully fit Henry probably is the twenty-ninth-best player in the PL.

Biggest tosser as well.
Do you not have 'reality check' on your PC?

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
No but I will be next Sunday.

Is Robin Van Persie better than Rooney or Ronaldo?

Fabregas better than Carrick or Scholes?

Lehmann better than VDS?

Toure better than Rio?

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:51 PM
poppy

Quote:

Is Robin Van Persie better than Rooney or Ronaldo?

Fabregas better than Carrick or Scholes?

Lehmann better than VDS?

Toure better than Rio?
Fabregas better than Carrick yes (and I'm a big Carrick fan). Fabregas is special. Out of Rooney, Ronaldo and RVP I'd take Rooney any day of the week.

Rooney and Ronaldo have a physical advantage over RVP and have had better seasons obviously. Van Persie is more talented than them both though. He'll win footballer of the year one day. No doubts about that. Yes I appreciate I'll be called a WUM for that. I just happen to believe it.

Toure is a great defender but I prefer Rio.

Lehman is not in VDS's class.

Henry is in the five best ever players to have played in the Premiership (along with Keane, Shearer, Scholes and Vieira).

I'm mature enough to admit that no matter what my hatred for the plonker is.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Fabregas better than Carrick yes (and I'm a big Carrick fan). Fabregas is special. Out of Rooney, Ronaldo and RVP I'd take Rooney any day of the week.

Rooney and Ronaldo have a physical advantage over RVP and have had better seasons obviously. Van Persie is more talented than them both though. He'll win footballer of the year one day. No doubts about that. Yes I appreciate I'll be called a WUM for that. I just happen to believe it.

Henry is in the five best ever players to have played in the Premiership (along with Keane, Shearer, Scholes and Vieira).

Fabregas the 'best' attacking midfielder in the prem apparently, O'Shea has more goals than him, how can that be

Iniestas a better player than Fabregas

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Cheers for clearing that up, poppy.

Now, kindly £#%&! off to an Arsenal forum you £#%&!ing cockney gob-shite.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:57 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy

Fabregas the 'best' attacking midfielder in the prem apparently, O'Shea has more goals than him, how can that be

Iniestas a better player than Fabregas
Van Persie will end up as good as Bergkamp (alongside Zidane, probably the most technically gifted footballer of the last 20 years).

Fabregas is just silk. To play as he does at his age is frightening.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Van Persie will end up as good as Bergkamp (alongside Zidane, probably the most technically gifted footballer of the last 20 years).

You £#%&!ing @#%&!!!

You actually want to make little Cescs with him, don't you?

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

What nonense

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:01 AM
magic_cantona

Yeah, tons of match winning, 'taking the game by the scruff of the neck' performances from him this season.

He's the reason that Arsenal are doing so well.Silk.

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Ether

At it again Poppy

Van Persie was having a fantastic season up until he got injured though. His goals per game ratio in the Premiership this season is actually better than Ronnie's

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:03 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
At it again Poppy

Van Persie was having a fantastic season up until he got injured though. His goals per game ratio in the Premiership this season is actually better than Ronnie's

OK, so he's a WUM.

I just don't see the point.

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:06 AM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
At it again Poppy

Arsenal have some great youngsters. Although I don't like them, they do play the game the right way. After us they're the best side to watch in the league. Certainly better than the dross served up by Chelsea and the Dippers.

It's just that with the likes of Wenger and Henry, they have more than their fair share of plums.

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:10 AM
poppy

Quote:
OK, so he's a WUM.

I just don't see the point.
Jeez I'm not a wumming, my initial point has been sidetracked.

We're used to teams putting in superhuman performances against us and then being shit for the rest of the year (Boro, Portsmouth, City, West Ham etc.) but with Bolton it was all a bit odd. With half a team out today, they worked their nuts off and got a deserved point. Against us they seemed to roll over and die. Even Sam Allardyce on the sidelines didn't seem to give a shit.

It was just odd.

That's all.

Chill.

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:12 AM
khmk

Quote:

Thats just a load of poppy#@&%!
Closed Thread