United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:08 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
so you've found yourself a new Berbatov to hate

btw he played ALL 38 games of Arsenal's PL season last year, did you mean uninjury prone
ffs kev, he hasnt even signed yet

dont be defending him, he might be a city £#%&!er soon

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
ffs kev, he hasnt even signed yet

dont be defending him, he might be a city £#%&!er soon
where's that stairs gif when you need it

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:09 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The Dutch had their own SS Unit btw.
would have done their worst in Holland tbf

Quote:

btw he played ALL 38 games of Arsenal's PL season last year, did you mean uninjury prone
hes an arsenal player ffs...i hate him.......

cant switch my emotions on and off that quickly/easily

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:10 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

new to football, pal? ffs if he signs for united tonight i'm getting his name tattooed on my head.

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
new to football, pal? ffs if he signs for united tonight i'm getting his name tattooed on my head.

Pop

Thumbs up

I'm having it tattooed on my #@&%! which I'll £#%&! my own arse with.

The Watcher

Talking

Seeing as this is nailed on, guess it's time for our dream line ups for next season! This front six looks tasty:

Quote:
.......Carrick...T-Clev.........

Nani......Kaggers.....Rooney

...............RvP.................
Obviously, the likelihood of either van Persie and The Brand being fit at the same time is pretty remote.

dunk

Fergies recent penchant for injury prone @#%&!s that played for our rivals concerns me somewhat tbh. Still, we need a striker, and apparently RvP is the only white one with a dubious injury record that is overpriced, available and a @#%&!. Makes sense really.

As long as he actually signs a midfielder as well, he'll do.

denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
would have done their worst in Holland tbf

hes an arsenal player ffs...i hate him.......

is that why you hate/hated Berba

pretty sure we hate all Arsenal players...they make it easy for us especially when they move to the Liars

don't think hate would be foremost in my mind if I saw van persie in a United shirt

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Do you like any strikers that aren't black?

Quote:

Tbh it's not really about that because I think we can all agree that the money we do have available should be spent in other areas of more concern ie midfield ans both full back positions

It's perfectly within reason to question in IMO

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Fergies recent penchant for injury prone @#%&!s that played for our rivals concerns me somewhat tbh. Still, we need a striker, and apparently RvP is the only white one with a dubious injury record that is overpriced, available and a @#%&!. Makes sense really.

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Fergies recent penchant for injury prone @#%&!s that played for our rivals concerns me somewhat tbh. .
he's hardly Owen ffs

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
tetrisblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Reading some of those Arsenal tweets I actually want us to sign him to just piss them off even further

The level of discontent some of these 'new' arsenal fans have for us is pretty odd too

Heard Durham (yeah I know I know) mention that it's a betrayal to choose United over Arsenal? So how does that make sense then?
They had a brief rivalry at the start of the millennium and they think we're their enemies ffs!

I thought they were bigger than that, but they have come no where near us in terms of anything since 2005, almost 8 years ago, they are clutching at straws to have some sort of animosity towards us!

The only relevance Arsenal have towards us these days, is when they lose, when Arsene Fawlty gives us David Brent cringesque comedy moments!

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

It's perfectly within reason to question in IMO
it's also perfectly within reason for me to tell you to go £#%&! yourself

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
They had a brief rivalry at the start of the millennium and they think we're their enemies ffs!

I thought they were bigger than that, but they have come no where near us in terms of anything since 2005, almost 8 years ago, they are clutching at straws to have some sort of animosity towards us!

The only relevance Arsenal have towards us these days, is when they lose, when Arsene Fawlty gives us David Brent cringesque comedy moments!
great post

'rivals' ffs....their brief moment in the spotlight has come and long since gone

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
@piersmorgan: Even the thought of @Persie_Official signing for United is making me feel severely, excruciatingly, nauseated.
That'll do for me.

Quote:
Rob Shepherd ‏@robshepherd5
A #Man Utd contact of mine insists #RVP will join Utd for less of a wage than #MCFC are prepared to offer : 180 k pw V 220 ...

Quote:
Rob Shepherd ‏@robshepherd5
@chriswg2502 As ever transfer negotiations shift by the hour if not day: My Dutch contact(top man) says has moved towards #ManUtd But.....

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Seeing as this is nailed on, guess it's time for our dream line ups for next season! This front six looks tasty:

Obviously, the likelihood of either van Persie and The Brand being fit at the same time is pretty remote.
---------DDG
Rafael-Rio-Vidic-Evra
-----Sahin-Carrick
Nani--Kagawa-Rooney
---------RvP

People worrying about £20m being too much for RvP, Steven Fletcher is about to go for £12m+. #headsgone

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
---------DDG
Rafael-Rio-Vidic-Evra
-----Sahin-Carrick
Nani--Kagawa-Rooney
---------RvP

People worrying about £20m being too much for RvP, Steven Fletcher is about to go for £12m+. #headsgone

Unread 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
he's hardly Owen ffs
He's even more of a @#%&! than Owen tbf, he just plays for a marginally less despicable one of our rivals.

I used to like the clarity of knowing that once a @#%&! played for Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, City etc. there was little to no chance of them turning up playing for United. It sucks signing established players from clubs in this country. RvP will always be an Arsenal player to my mind.
Closed Thread