United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:29 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Not really ethers tbh ... Don't see why someone dyingis timetorejoice .. He's someone dad and grandad and husband , he was gifted an oppurtunity and took it. Ruthless £#%&!er ourclub was always left open to it , maybe if certain other people who are ignored had tried to fill there pockets and take on more powerful people , this would never have happened ...

there is a decent point in that lot of letters

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
He's never in the ground, they said.

Well, he is now.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I got priced out. You're mega rich () and choose not to go. Keep rubbing your 40 inch stomach cyst.
ffs

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Crumps

Haha his belly cyst is bigger than his telly.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:36 PM
wonky no

Statue?

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Statue?
Of Pures cyst? £#%&!ing hell, we don't want to deplete the Earths last resources of bronze now do we?

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:42 PM
BTCC

Quote:
Not really ethers tbh ... Don't see why someone dyingis timetorejoice .. He's someone dad and grandad and husband , he was gifted an oppurtunity and took it. Ruthless £#%&!er ourclub was always left open to it , maybe if certain other people who are ignored had tried to fill there pockets and take on more powerful people , this would never have happened ...
over a person who sued his own family to grab more of his just dead fathers money?

£#%&! it the @#%&! can rot in hell where he belongs

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Pure does have a point. The coolmore lot absolutely £#%&!ed us, probably sold their shares knowing what a £#%&!ing leech Glazer and his mob were, hoping it was the best way to spite Ferguson.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:45 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Thumbs up

More good news.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
but I can't take any joy in the death of anyone, unless they were murderers.
Glazer killed United for a lot of people

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pure does have a point. The coolmore lot absolutely £#%&!ed us, probably sold their shares knowing what a £#%&!ing leech Glazer and his mob were, hoping it was the best way to spite Ferguson.
They were never interested in taking us over they saw an in and potential to make money after the Sky shite. They would never have parted with that much of their own cash as a long term investment.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Sparky***

I do love this "as soon as someone dies you cannot say anything bad about them" mentality. Does it apply to everyone? Are we allowed to speak ill of adolf hitler or is that considered poor form?

Suddenly offering your hollow condolences when someone who you've openly despised for nearly 10 years dies is nothing more than being two-faced and a hypocrite.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:49 PM
CockOfTheNorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
I do love this "as soon as someone dies you cannot say anything bad about them" mentality. Does it apply to everyone? Are we allowed to speak ill of adolf hitler or is that considered poor form?

Suddenly offering your hollow condolences when someone who you've openly despised for nearly 10 years dies is nothing more than being two-faced and a hypocrite.
Is that a dig at me?

I'm not giving hollow condolences - just I don't think that taking pleasure in anyone's death is a great thing to do.

He didn't kill anyone, he bought us and £#%&!ed us over royally. Still doesn't mean I am happy he is dead - I've got enough real world issues rather than taking pleasure in the death if somebody.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:54 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

So long then Malc, you certainly did well out of utd....

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Is that a dig at me?
No. I didn't even know you'd posted on the thread tbh.

Unread 28-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
No. I didn't even know you'd posted on the thread tbh.
Ok - that's cool.

I despise the Glazers nqat, but I despise the system that allowed them to do this.

How we can be in debt is a sick, sick joke.

Unread 28-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Withers

Quote:
Is that a dig at me?

I'm not giving hollow condolences - just I don't think that taking pleasure in anyone's death is a great thing to do.

He didn't kill anyone, he bought us and £#%&!ed us over royally. Still doesn't mean I am happy he is dead - I've got enough real world issues rather than taking pleasure in the death if somebody.
What Jez means is if he had had a £#%&! in the last year he would now be on the ale and doing a conga.

Unread 28-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Ok - that's cool.

I despise the Glazers nqat, but I despise the system that allowed them to do this.

How we can be in debt is a sick, sick joke.
It was more directed at the plebs on twitter tbh, rather than anyone on here.

Unread 28-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Hieronymous Biff

LWTA Leveraging With The Angels
Closed Thread