Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Imagine if Moyes took a striker off for a left back
We've not even played today and the rage towards him is cringeworthy

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:12 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I wasn't "on their shaft" but i did say they were the best team in the league.

They're all extremely lucky that United have shot themselves in the foot with a disastrous managerial appointment and an even worse chief exec appointment.
The league is really piss poor when you have THIS arsenal side leading the league for 80% of the season ffs

only chelsea and city(due to their cash) look like potential cl winning teams anytime soon.

arsenal and liverpool are both hit and miss, due to handful of impressive performances(ironically against eachother) they've both been overhyped. fact of the matter is, they're only where they are due to us being shit.

im loving telling rival fans to enjoy their moment while they can, winds them up beyond belief. "united fans would be arrogant even if they were in the conference".

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
Saffers has #saged the £#%&! out of the title race so far tbh.
I was never fooled by arsenal tbh

i remember the cringeworthy fear everyone had of them back in november when they were coming to OT

£#%&!, even with us being mired in the moyes misery, i can still see us beating them on wednesday.

They're THAT shit against any 'big' side.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Sparky***

hoping Ole can win his first south wales derby today.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I was never fooled by arsenal tbh

i remember the cringeworthy fear everyone had of them back in november when they were coming to OT

£#%&!, even with us being mired in the moyes misery, i can still see us beating them on wednesday.

They're THAT shit against any 'big' side.
But are they shit enough to give a floundering Moyes his first EVER win at a "big club"?? That is the $64 million question

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
But are they shit enough to give a floundering Moyes his first EVER win at a "big club"?? That is the $64 million question
As bad as we are, and we all know why...... Arsenal were a £#%&!ing disgrace today in that first half an hour. The way they've been lauded is as if they've totally changed but they were a joke, their record 'match winner' Ozil was strolling about not giving any £#%&!s whatsoever. mertesacker made fellaini look positively agile.

If we go 1-0 up at the emirates, the fans will get on their backs an nerves may creep in.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:23 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If anyone can, arsenal can. They're ridiculously weak minded. The last run against decent sides in December, they didnt win a single game, not even at home.

I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of the season, i know cl football is gone. I wanna see just how shit moyes can us to play and how low we can finish.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
mourinho has humiliated pellegrini on and off the pitch this week

knew city would drop pts after the 'liar!' outburst by pellegrini, finally took mourinhos bait, bad timing considering the ownage on the pitch on monday....
certainly has

and his players have backed him up as well

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
hoping Ole can win his first south wales derby today.
Not great timing for him regarding Swansea sacking their manager, I fear.

Hopefully that will prove as accurate as some of the other stuff I have posted today

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
As bad as we are, and we all know why...... Arsenal were a £#%&!ing disgrace today in that first half an hour. The way they've been lauded is as if they've totally changed but they were a joke, their record 'match winner' Ozil was strolling about not giving any £#%&!s whatsoever. mertesacker made fellaini look positively agile.

If we go 1-0 up at the emirates, the fans will get on their backs an nerves may creep in.
If moyes discovers his balls and tells rvp rooney mata and adnan to just go for it, arsenal will shit themselves.

dont come here and tell me a liverpool side with henderson and gerrard in midfield, and sturridge/sterling/suarez upfront is amazing and only they can whoop the mediocre gooners. its all about tactics and the strategy employed by the manager.

we have the best attack in the league on paper, give them freedom and we would destroy arsenal.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Hieronymous Biff

Are Wilf of Wall Street and I Can't Believe It's Not Buttner playing for Cardiff? *

* I already know the answer - I just wanted to introduce the world to my rib-tickling nicknames

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:27 PM
saffers

Ole, daehli, eikrem, fabs, zaha and big craig bellamy, don't know how any united fan isn't supporting Cardiff tonight.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:29 PM
taff

ironically it looks like our hopes for this season may rest with mourinho after all.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Switching Off

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
Someone here described Moyseh as a son-in-law manager, ie not bad, but not what you wanted.

Now it turns out that the son-in-law is impotent, incompetent and completely unsuitable for the family
and he's buggered the beloved family pet on top of the dinner table during mealtime.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Sparky***

has everyone just nicked our "come on david moyes" song then.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:36 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

Yes, but their managers take note.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

arsenal are above us but we're allowed to take the piss out of them then right? i've lost track tbh

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Yes, but their managers take note.
Laudrup didn't get the memo, he's been phoning it in all season and they sacked him for it.

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
They can have it.
Closed Thread