United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:07 AM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up New Signing

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...B-CFA46ADB966C

£#%&!ing love ed Woowar, midfield and softer feeling shirts sorted.

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:19 AM
fergieslovechild

Personal care partner.

Ffs

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...B-CFA46ADB966C

£#%&!ing love ed Woowar, midfield and softer feeling shirts sorted.
The fact they put this on the website shows what £#%&!ing tools they are

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Mr Castro

Can it play in midfield and/or left back?

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Gruber

:shakehead:

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieslovechild
Personal care partner.

Ffs

And laundry. Don't forget laundry.

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:46 AM
believe

All products carrying the United crest ffs How long before OT is turning into a production factory?

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
All products carrying the United crest ffs How long before OT is turning into a production factory?
it's just a giant advertisement host.

The sole purpose for the existence of the club from an ownership and management perspective, is to generate capital by taking advantage of the club's popularity.

They are literally, parasites.

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Jez Quigley

Default When I

Heard we were linked with Omo I honestly thought we were putting a bid in for Mata.....

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
it's just a giant advertisement host.

The sole purpose for the existence of the club from an ownership and management perspective, is to generate capital by taking advantage of the club's popularity.

They are literally, parasites.
it's the manner in which they speak about it that makes me laugh. It's almost has if you're meant to say "thank £#%&! for that" when you see it on the clubs main £#%&!ing website.

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it's the manner in which they speak about it that makes me laugh. It's almost has if you're meant to say "thank £#%&! for that" when you see it on the clubs main £#%&!ing website.
these corporate types are on another planet. Same in every environment.

they feed on self congratulatory hyper bullshit.

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:39 AM
signed dc

Thank £#%&! for that, we needed it nqat, only concern is it looks like the agreement only covers nine countries - what about the rest of the world? Are we just meant to disregard the importance of personal care and laundry outside of those countries?! I don't think so, fair £#%&!s for getting this deal over the line, but come on, nine countries simply isn't enough.

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:42 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Thank £#%&! for that, we needed it nqat, only concern is it looks like the agreement only covers nine countries - what about the rest of the world? Are we just meant to disregard the importance of personal care and laundry outside of those countries?! I don't think so, fair £#%&!s for getting this deal over the line, but come on, nine countries simply isn't enough.
can just see the team walking through Sociedad like a load of vagrants. Not well planned at all really :shakehead:

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:52 AM
guerreiro

This really reminds me of speaking to one of the head licencing honchos at Marvel, despicable man.

Basically said that the movies they make are a necessary evil for them, they hate them but have to put the money in so they can license the £#%&! out of the back end (toys, apparel etc.) where the real margin is, was very proud to say that they involve Hasbro and the like in all the design ideas of the film.

We are now just content for a licencing industry...:shakehead:

Unread 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM
andyroo

Taking the piss.

Unread 04-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Hieronymous Biff

Don't want to blow my own trumpet but let me quote my post from August 12th of this year:

Quote:
I was attending to my personal care this morning and this revelation struck. I CANNOT BELIEVE I hadn't noticed it before but... anyone else noticed the similarities in philosophy between United and the powerful and well-known brand Unilever or is it just me? Er.. HELLO?!! It's staring us right in the face!

We are PASSIONATE about promoting physical activity and so are they. I'd say that of all the organisations that are passionate about promoting physical activity in the world United and Unilever are, by some distance, the most passionate. It's a 'no-brainer' I reckon!

Imagine what could be achieved if they were to form some sort of partnership based on this shared vision? Imagine how much closer to the club millions of people could become! I'm dreaming that FINALLY we just might be able to get across to them our core mission statement of 'Dirt is Good'. Imagine millions of kids in Myanmar covered head to toe in dirt. THIS is why I support United. Come on Woowar pull your finger out!

Unread 04-11-2013, 12:02 PM
carlosartorial

Buzzing. Great news.

Unread 04-11-2013, 12:15 PM
believe

they're so busy putting shite like this on the website they can't get the football right Absolute @#%&! of a club

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ampaign=FB0932

Unread 04-11-2013, 01:25 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

So that's why Fletcher is back.

Unread 04-11-2013, 01:51 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Official Personal Care and Laundry Partner in South East Asia
Closed Thread