United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2009, 01:02 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I'm no hippy but I do see myself as a bit of an old lefty and I have to say the showy decadence of some people I do find sticks in my craw. I don't care if its stupid numbers of sports cars on your massive driveway, showy flash jewellery or owning more than one iron. It makes me want revolution.
I bet you'd love these guys then

Quote:
City workers have been leaning out of windows to wave £10 notes at G20 protesters
Although the immediate reaction is, classless £#%&!ing £#%&!ers, you can't quite help smiling at the idea

And you have to admire these guys

Quote:
Protests have been lawful but 11 people have been arrested after being stopped in an armoured personnel carrier.

I demand to see pictures of an APC full of anarchists

Unread 01-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Ben

just shown a bit of a scuffle on sky news between the unwashed and police. was good viewing for a few minutes

Unread 01-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
just shown a bit of a scuffle on sky news between the unwashed and police. was good viewing for a few minutes
Crowds Cheer As Police Pushed Back

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-..._The_Streets__

Unread 01-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Ether

Has Bunker gone down?

This guy on Sky News now, asked why he's come down to protest - "Well, basically I've been unemployed for 6 months, and I can't get a job, and that's all because of the financial crisis"

Unread 01-04-2009, 02:44 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ether
has bunker gone down?

this guy on sky news now, asked why he's come down to protest - "well, basically i've been unemployed for 6 months, and i can't get a job, and that's all because of the financial crisis"

Unread 01-04-2009, 02:49 PM
believe

I bet it £#%&!ing stinks of cabbage outside the BoE. oh hang some @#%&!s well up for it. he;s got a hard hat on.

Unread 01-04-2009, 03:16 PM
denis lawless

How many sheep are we down
Closed Thread