United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:28 AM
forzagarza

Default IMUSA call for Ferguson to be stripped of his knighthood

I expect to be reading that by the end of this week or they will lose all credibility. The damage Ferguson has caused United doesn't even compare to Fred Goodwins damage to RBS

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Cream

Only by taking himself off to the stables with a bottle of Grants and a browning semi automatic can he salvage some dignity.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:31 AM
believe

IMUSA Do these @#%&!s still even exist?

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I was just thinking that.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
People's Front of Judea

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Ginners

well if fred the shred got his taken away for poor performance...

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:43 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
well if fred the shred got his taken away for poor performance...
Nice WUM. Dont think you'll get many biters though.

If this story is true its an utter disgrace. What SAF has achieved with this bunch of players is unbelievable. Everyone in the game recognised last season that winning the league and reaching the ECL with that bunch was something no other manager could have accomplished.

And he's making a fair old go of it this season too with an even worse bunch of %@#$&!s and cripples.

The man is unreal.

I hope everyone connected with IMUSA is shot in the face.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:44 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

knighthoods ffs

:£#%&!er:

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes

If this story is true its an utter disgrace. What SAF has achieved with this bunch of players is unbelievable. Everyone in the game recognised last season that winning the league and reaching the ECL with that bunch was something no other manager could have accomplished.

And he's making a fair old go of it this season too with an even worse bunch of %@#$&!s and cripples.

The man is unreal.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:50 AM
forzagarza

I need to make it clear. IMUSA haven't said anything yet but I'm in discussions with them to make it official policy. I'd say it's 50/50 at the moment.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I need to make it clear. IMUSA haven't said anything yet but I'm in discussions with them to make it official policy. I'd say it's 50/50 at the moment.
You shouldn't really have to but PPP's a loose cannon who seemingly struggles to comprehend short wry statements.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Cream

Quote:

The man is unreal.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:55 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
If this story is true its an utter disgrace.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:56 AM
believe

Quote:

The man is unreal.

have you gone a bit mental?

ps remember the pirates

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Zorg

Quote:

The man is unreal.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Ginners

Quote:

The man is unreal.

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:59 AM
PaulParkers

Unread 01-02-2012, 10:59 AM
forwardirektion

Pubers has had a gapercaust of magic proportions here

Unread 01-02-2012, 11:01 AM
PaulParkers

I'm actually laughing at myself. Can't believe it's happened to be honest. I was genuinely outraged.

Unread 01-02-2012, 03:31 PM
waynes ear's

dont slate the good people of IMUSA

they're awesome
Closed Thread