Unread 25-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
7/2 to start first PL game with him on skybet
Bet Victor?

Unread 25-05-2015, 12:51 AM
utd99

What a strange full debut. On the one hand you could say we kept a clean sheet because he made two world class saves. Dave-esque saves. On the other you could say he handed Hull what would have been a massive gift had it not been for the offside.

Unread 25-05-2015, 05:37 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
hate the @#%&!

If we're talking of another transitional year, I don't think Valdes is the way forward.

Unread 25-05-2015, 07:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I like him.

I wouldn't be wasting any money if Dave £#%&!s off that's fo'sho.
This. Put a defence in front of him consisting of people not Smalling, Valencia or Phil £#%&!ing Jones and he'll be fine.

Unread 25-05-2015, 09:07 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
This. Put a defence in front of him consisting of people not Smalling, Valencia or Phil £#%&!ing Jones and he'll be fine.
This. What foreign keeper making a full debut in Premier League copes well with high ball and challenges - Schmeichel didn't de gea didn't - that's something he can work on - think a lot of it was because he was expecting heavy challenge and it never came - had an effect on his concentration.

Still rather keep De Gea but if not then Valdes or Cech with a younger one given 12 months behind him to settle in

Unread 25-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Alex Jones was Right

We'll be a defensive shambles if he's first choice next season. He's been in manchester playing for the reserves for 5 months and he was still all over the place yesterday.

Unread 25-05-2015, 12:14 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
We'll be a defensive shambles if he's first choice next season. He's been in manchester playing for the reserves for 5 months and he was still all over the place yesterday.
Hardly the same

Unread 25-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Hardly the same
No crosses or high balls at reserve level? No different to what he's used to in Spain? Yesterday was hardly his first chance to adjust. Been here 6 months. What's he been watching or doing in training to prepare?

Unread 25-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Vedder

He was flapping like £#%&!. Pulled off two great saves though.

Unread 25-05-2015, 12:39 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He was flapping like £#%&!. Pulled off two great saves though.
sounds like degayer dat does

Unread 25-05-2015, 12:59 PM
92ToBury

Dunk hates him. That'll do for me. Sign him up.

Unread 25-05-2015, 01:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
No crosses or high balls at reserve level? No different to what he's used to in Spain? Yesterday was hardly his first chance to adjust. Been here 6 months. What's he been watching or doing in training to prepare?
Playstation with draggers' mate. #friends

Unread 25-05-2015, 01:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Have you not been paying attention? If I hate them they must be £#%&!ing shit. Why do you want United to sign shit players? why? Do you want another season of me pointing out how stupid you've been after his every performance? Have you learned nothing from Falcao?

Unread 25-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Well grimson called him a fraud 8 years ago

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...35&postcount=1

Highest paid fraud in world football.

Victor fraudes

Unread 25-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Swagger

Good back up. That's where it stops.

Unread 25-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Sparky***

if we go into next season with him as our number one then we won't be winning anything that's for sure. He's good for at least one major £#%&! up every game, watching him coming out for those £#%&!ing crosses yesterday was like watching David James at his clanger-dropping finest.

Unread 25-05-2015, 04:31 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
if we go into next season with him as our number one then we won't be winning anything that's for sure. He's good for at least one major £#%&! up every game, watching him coming out for those £#%&!ing crosses yesterday was like watching David James at his clanger-dropping finest.
Like we won something without him this year?
Bigger concerns in the other 10 positions I reckon

Leno oblak cillerson will all flap v teams like hull/stoke etc

Unread 25-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Made two decent saves but looked dodgy as £#%&! coming for crosses.

If United want to realistically challenge for the title next year get Cech in ASAP. We cannot be £#%&!ing about with some clown that needs a year to adapt to the physical side of the Premier League.

Never rated him at Barca tbf, decent number 2 and nothing more next season.

Unread 25-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Well grimson called him a fraud 8 years ago

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...35&postcount=1

Highest paid fraud in world football.

Victor fraudes
I modified that view in later years, as he matured, and he had two or three seasons as a good, competent keeper. But I think he's moved back in the other direction with the injuries and inactivity, plus age.
Closed Thread