United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2009, 05:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Football So five wins out of six in the league

three wins in a week in a difficult programme

have already beaten Spurs, Arsenal and the Divs and in the process played some fantastic stuff....ie Wigan away the second half against Arsenal and yesterday and pretty much whole game at Spurs....for those moaning about our quality last season it's got to be said we have looked even better this year already

Rooney in the form of his life (best player in the world right now imo)
Valencia looking a great signing
injuries clearing up

not missing Ronaldo anything like we thought we would (so far)

just got to hope the Roonster doesn't get injured

and the goalie problem sorts itself out

as for yesterday.....

Unread 21-09-2009, 05:57 PM
PaulParkers

Default Re: So five wins out of six in the league

Where's the gloom?

I'm not reading anymore of this shite until you've told me that our midfield is shit. Our defenders are homesexual and our manager's a clueless £#%&!wit.

Unread 21-09-2009, 05:58 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

have already beaten Spurs, Arsenal and the Divs and in the process played some fantastic stuff....ie Wigan away the second half against Arsenal and yesterday and pretty much whole game at Spurs....for those moaning about our quality last season it's got to be said we have looked even better this year already

injuries clearing up

as for yesterday.....
Agree with the above but I still think Valencia needs to seriously improve on his final ball. His ability to beat players is not in question but I can count on one finger the amount of times his crossing (against Besiktas) beat the first defender. (I am just being a picky bastard by the way).

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:00 PM
taff

peaking too early imo

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Agree with the above but I still think Valencia needs to seriously improve on his final ball. His ability to beat players is not in question but I can count on one finger the amount of times his crossing (against Besiktas) beat the first defender. (I am just being a picky bastard by the way).
just because the TURKS got beat...deal with it ffs

Switching Off

Don't forget the dynamic Fletcher

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: So five wins out of six in the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Where's the gloom?

I'm not reading anymore of this shite until you've told me that our midfield is shit. Our defenders are homesexual and our manager's a clueless £#%&!wit.
I was talking about United not Citeh

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Sparky***

Wrong.

Ronaldo and Tevez left, so we MUST be worse. All the brainless idiots say so on soccer saturday. Also Mark Hughes said so, we're below par - haven't you heard.

Chelsea, now there's a £#%&!ing team of supermen if I've ever seen one. Just look at the dazzling array of top notch teams they've played so far. Hull, Sunderland, burnley, stoke, fulham. And not forgetting spurs who haven't beaten them at stamford bridge in 2 decades. I think you'll all agree ancelotti has made a huge difference to their playing style as well. Totally revitalised them.

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Don't forget the dynamic Fletcher

his performances this season have been Robson-esque including those goals yesterday

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wrong.

Ronaldo and Tevez left, so we MUST be worse. All the brainless idiots say so on soccer saturday. Also Mark Hughes said so, we're below par - haven't you heard.

Chelsea, now there's a £#%&!ing team of supermen if I've ever seen one. Just look at the dazzling array of top notch teams they've played so far. Hull, Sunderland, burnley, stoke, fulham. And not forgetting spurs who haven't beaten them at stamford bridge in 2 decades. I think you'll all agree ancelotti has made a huge difference to their playing style as well. Totally revitalised them.
zingingtons

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

his performances this season have been Robson-esque including those goals yesterday
Reminded me of Keane yesterday, ghosting in intent on winning the ball. Turning in to a top quality midfielder. Captaining a poor Scotland hasn't hurt his development either.

koppas

Quote:
just because the TURKS got beat...deal with it ffs

dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wrong.

Hmmmm

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Hmmmm
Burnley away are utter shite

at home they are very good so far

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Hmmmm
I am of course talking about the the burnley that rolled over tamely and had their tummy tickled like at anfield.

Not the 11 super-motivated lions which sweated blood against us at turf moor.

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
agreed he beats defenders very easily and though his final ball was better yesterday the cross for Giggs was superb

he offered far more in his brief appearance than Park and should have started imo

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

injuries clearing up

as for yesterday.....
That's key for this season to be a success.
Took his goal really well again yesterday.

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Zorg

The greatest achievement of Fergie's entire reign has been overcoming the devastating blow of losing the unbelievably good and not remotely average Tevez to city.

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Where's the gloom?

You'll have a long wait. No one has said anything like that have they?

Unread 21-09-2009, 06:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
That's key for this season to be a success.
Took his goal really well again yesterday.
he certainly did mate after another brilliant finish against Spurs

best player in the world right now has been amazing from the start of the season seems to know we needed him to take on Ronnie's mantle...hope he keeps it up
Closed Thread