Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:09 PM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
96 was not enough imo

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Gizza

And i thought most of the media were being almost on our side about the injury time:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...ngland&cc=5739

How can they get away with that on a site like ESPN?

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
It was a cracking strike but god awful defending. O'Shea needs to be taken back to defending school.
taken back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Hughes is demanding an explanation of the added time. Someone should send him a tape of MOTD II yesterday, they managed to sum it up in about 20 seconds and show that the ref may have added 1 second too long.
they also didn't mention that when we got the free kick, city kicked the ball away. we should have had 5 seconds for that and another 10 or so for the yellow card that wasn't given.

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:49 PM
goatboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
And i thought most of the media were being almost on our side about the injury time:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...ngland&cc=5739

How can they get away with that on a site like ESPN?
who the £#%&! did they get to write that, I've seen less bias on blue moon

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Red Tatton

Another myth shattered by Sky aswell, team with the least added on time, at home last season.......hmmmm, despite all the money we bung the FA and the levels of corruption in the game, they managed to fix the figures so it was us.

No doubt, no other media outlet will report it.

Unread 21-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tatton
Another myth shattered by Sky aswell, team with the least added on time, at home last season.......hmmmm, despite all the money we bung the FA and the levels of corruption in the game, they managed to fix the figures so it was us.

No doubt, no other media outlet will report it.
Where was this stat from sky you speak of?

Unread 21-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Red Tatton

Was on Sky Sports News, been on a couple of time this evening.

Unread 21-09-2009, 10:48 PM
RedMenace

That's obviously only because we're usually winning so they don't want to give the others a chance to score.

Unread 22-09-2009, 01:51 PM
koppas

Hughes' timekeeping latest:

Quote:
"There is a little bit of an area that needs a little bit of a clarification for everyone.

"When people are putting a board up and it is in lights and there is an amount of time shown for everyone, then it can cause confusion if that allotted time is exceeded.

"If you are looking at a different system whereby the allocation of time is taken over by someone else, then maybe that would help.

"I'm not saying I'm advocating it, but maybe that is an alternative that can be investigated."
:£#%&!er:

Unread 22-09-2009, 01:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Hughes obviously hasn't heard the phrase "Play to the whistle".

Unread 22-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Hughes' timekeeping latest:

:£#%&!er:
Quote:
When people are putting a board up and it is in lights and there is an amount of time shown for everyone, then it can cause confusion if that allotted time is exceeded.
What's 'confusing' about 'there will be a minimum of four added minutes'?

Never been the brightest spark has he.
Yes, I know.

Unread 22-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Brenner

Just had a text from a blue nose...

"Giggs has just made it 5-3"

Unread 22-09-2009, 02:41 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Just had a text from a blue nose...

"Giggs has just made it 5-3"