United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Rorschach

Default Re: After city's 3rd goal today..

I was stood in K stand and stunned. Then I noticed my mate, sat behind me had collapsed into his seat, head in hands, gutted.

I told him to get his head up as he'd be bound to be shown on Sky looking like that (remember the Sheff Weds penalty in 93 and that bloke in the crowd?)

Then all kinds of crazy £#%&!ing hell broke loose as the scouse @#%&! scored the winner and an epic goon was enjoyed by all.

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
I was stood in K stand and stunned. Then I noticed my mate, sat behind me had collapsed into his seat, head in hands, gutted.

I told him to get his head up as he'd be bound to be shown on Sky looking like that (remember the Sheff Weds penalty in 93 and that bloke in the crowd?)

Then all kinds of crazy £#%&!ing hell broke loose as the scouse @#%&! scored the winner and an epic goon was enjoyed by all.
My enduring memory of this season will be that long panned shot of Owen running along the stretford end and NW quadrant with the stands in absolute pandemonium.

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:20 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
My enduring memory of this season will be that long panned shot of Owen running along the stretford end and NW quadrant with the stands in absolute pandemonium.
Is there a gif of that anywhere?
Closed Thread