United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

Default After city's 3rd goal today..

...i witness one of the most bizarre things. My uncle, a grown man of 46 years old and lifelong red completely lost it. He's usually a picture of calm during united games and is always telling me what a great big fanny i am most of the time.

When rio gave that ball away today and bellamy set off he started going "no. Noooo.......NOOOOO....NOOOOOO!!!" he then turned around and started punching the living room wall. It really was bizarre. He then stomped off upstairs and i could hear him ranting to himself and pacing about.

i had to call him downstairs after we got that free kick at the end, and it's a good job i did because he'd have missed the goal. At which point he picked me up and started dancing about.

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Ethers

Default Re: After city's 3rd goal today..

As soon as Bellamy got the ball I started screaming "Bring him down! £#%&!ing bring him down!" which turned into a "You £#%&!ing dick RIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" when it went in. Can't remember what I was screaming at this point, but I walked over to the Guitar Hero drumset and kicked it across the room. Then out to the kitchen and started slapping all the cupboards really hard

Should also point out that none of this was in my house and there was a bemused 8-year old relative sat on the sofa for the duration.

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:43 PM
MrBishi

Just spoke to my cousin, apparently he switched his telly off after their 3rd and took the dog for a walk with his mp3 player on, so he didn't even hear his mobile ringing when his missus tried calling him

Unread 20-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
...i witness one of the most bizarre things. My uncle, a grown man of 46 years old and lifelong red completely lost it. He's usually a picture of calm during united games and is always telling me what a great big fanny i am most of the time.

When rio gave that ball away today and bellamy set off he started going "no. Noooo.......NOOOOO....NOOOOOO!!!" he then turned around and started punching the living room wall. It really was bizarre. He then stomped off upstairs and i could hear him ranting to himself and pacing about.

i had to call him downstairs after we got that free kick at the end, and it's a good job i did because he'd have missed the goal. At which point he picked me up and started dancing about.
lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
As soon as Bellamy got the ball I started screaming "Bring him down! £#%&!ing bring him down!" which turned into a "You £#%&!ing dick RIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" when it went in. Can't remember what I was screaming at this point, but I walked over to the Guitar Hero drumset and kicked it across the room. Then out to the kitchen and started slapping all the cupboards really hard

Should also point out that none of this was in my house and there was a bemused 8-year old relative sat on the sofa for the duration.

World class

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:43 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Just spoke to my cousin, apparently he switched his telly off after their 3rd and took the dog for a walk with his mp3 player on, so he didn't even hear his mobile ringing when his missus tried calling him

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:48 AM
user_name

I had my sons spongy baseball bat in in my hands (Just out of nerves even before Rio coughed it up) and when it went in I screamed "OH JESUS F NO JEEEEEEZUUUS!" and hit the top of his geo tracks main street station with said spongy bat.

He told me I couldn't play with his toys anymore and then went and told my wife I said Jesus.

Unread 21-09-2009, 03:34 AM
Erics Collar

lolz

Unread 21-09-2009, 05:31 AM
magic_cantona

Some quality stories here I can relate to them all.

As soon as Rio gave the ball away I just kept saying "Why?Why?Rio, Rio, Rio", I knew they'd score.Just knew it.

when the ball went in, I think I managed to type 'wtf' on here and then I fell to my knees and started punching the floor.

Then, when we scored, a goon of epic proportion commenced.My two dogs went bezerk because I was screaming.My bigger dog, I grabbed his front two paws and we were doing a sort of tango around the living room while my other dog was carrying on with his goon.

I had tears in my eyes, and I dont give a £#%&!.It was that special.

Unread 21-09-2009, 08:56 AM
redwhiteandblack

Some daft @#%&! in front of me left. They never learn.

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:02 AM
MUFC One Love

My Dad is always pretty calm and always have faith in United whenever we concede. Obviously conceding in the last minute but the way Rio did that to concede the goal, my Dad lost it

He loves Rio as well but completely lost it

The celebrations when Owen scored

Very CL final 08 tbh

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:06 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Then, when we scored, a goon of epic proportion commenced.My two dogs went bezerk because I was screaming.My bigger dog, I grabbed his front two paws and we were doing a sort of tango around the living room while my other dog was carrying on with his goon.

I had tears in my eyes, and I dont give a £#%&!.It was that special.
Brilliant Magic

I also had tears in my eyes, I have no problem admitting it, it meant so much to beat them £#%&!ing @#%&!s, we HAD to beat them yesterday and when we conceded that goal in the 90th minute I was so gutted, then Owen

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Lok

I left early. I had to be in Chester for 5 to pick up my brother from hospital. Left on the 4th minute of injury time, ran down the stairs of the north stand and as I got outside there was a massive roar. Everyone started jumping up and down and everyone ran into the executive reception (the 2 security guards didn't know what hit them!) There were TV's in there so I watched the replay and proceeded to go mad!

I've never walked out early and never will again!

Unread 21-09-2009, 09:10 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

I very very nearly walked away yesterday. Thankfully went back in the pub just as Giggs put through M07

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:11 PM
The taste of...

It was special....no doubt about that. When you think you have seen it all with United.........

Which gives me goosebumps all over again thinking of the Nou camp 99 and what Ole did and just how you won't ever experience better........

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:41 PM
LancashireRed

the scene really was set for little mike. scouse bastard

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini

Unread 21-09-2009, 12:59 PM
gaja212

I watched it in my local in Chester, there was a 50/50 split of us and ABU (mainly Bin Dippers). I was stood right in front of the screen, when #@&%! scored some @#%&! jumped on my back and started screaming "£#%&! off you Southern @#%&!s"
He was also screaming at the Ref to blow the whistle as Owen tucked away the winner.... I turned around screamed in his face and then jumped on his back wrapped my legs round his waist and rode him like a bucking bronco till he threw me off!

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:03 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancashireRed
the scene really was set for little mike. scouse bastard
All i can remember is shouting "GET IN YOU SCOUSE BASTARD"

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:09 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaja212
I watched it in my local in Chester, there was a 50/50 split of us and ABU (mainly Bin Dippers). I was stood right in front of the screen, when #@&%! scored some @#%&! jumped on my back and started screaming "£#%&! off you Southern @#%&!s"
He was also screaming at the Ref to blow the whistle as Owen tucked away the winner.... I turned around screamed in his face and then jumped on his back wrapped my legs round his waist and rode him like a bucking bronco till he threw me off!
Part of that story isn't true, is it?

Unread 21-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Sloane

"rio what the £#%&! are you doing" even then i thought bellamy had gone to wide though and i thought foster was going to save it. when it went in i just turned round and kicked the seat behind and stood in disbelief with the bitters going mental to my left
Closed Thread