United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2017, 03:26 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
And the own goal he nearly scored last week.

He was a panicking clumsy mess yesterday.
he looked lost , like a kid lost in a market. near tears. and like may other big strikers , punches below his weight unless v jonny evans and mike smalling.

Unread 11-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
City were so good yesterday they had to rely on constant fouling and time wasting to get themselves over the line ffs

For all their passing and possession they created f*** all, against what is supposed to be a negative and poor united side

They'll come crashing down under a that bald headed c***, maybe not this season but this balls that they're some sort of Barca 2.0 is f***ing ridiculous

Would also help if the actual officials didn't buy into the holier than thou shit. That's the biggest worry is that the powers that be and believing all the media hype and they seem to be getting away with so f***ing much snide

That Silva foul on Herrera being a perfect example, how in the f*** wasn't it a red I'll never know?
Dear lord.

The fact is, those @#%&!s have beaten us at Old Trafford, have gone 11 points clear and they'll go onto piss the league.

All this "City are not that good", "they're beatable", "United gifted the win to them", etc. etc. etc. excuses just smacks of delusion and desperation to make yourselves feel better.

Face it, they're a good side. Miles better than United at the moment.

Unread 11-12-2017, 04:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Dear lord.

The fact is, those @#%&!s have beaten us at Old Trafford, have gone 11 points clear and they'll go onto piss the league.

All this "City are not that good", "they're beatable", "United gifted the win to them", etc. etc. etc. excuses just smacks of delusion and desperation to make yourselves feel better.

Face it, they're a good side. Miles better than United at the moment.
Where the £#%&! have I said they aren't a good side?

Of course they're a good side, as you say they're eleven points clear at the top

My point is they're not a great side and all is not lost considering that, although they're better than us at the moment, they didn't necessarily play us off the park as some on here and the media love in would want you to believe

Of course they're beatable, they lost last week. Every side is beatable, unless you think they'll go undefeated all season winning every competition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Why is it ridiculous for City to become Barca 2.0? There’s absolutely nothing stopping them.
It's not

Point is they're not at this moment

Although many on here would like you to think they all ready are...

Unread 11-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No, that was the year after. But even if it was the issue was whether his big game approach is really about the players he has.
More about the players Barca had. I don’t think there’s another manager who would have had Madrid competing with that Barca team.

Unread 11-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Buck

Pellegrini in his only season at Real Madrid broke the La Liga points tally.

Problem was Barcelona beat it too.

99 to 96

Unread 11-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Where the £#%&! have I said they aren't a good side?

Of course they're a good side, as you say they're eleven points clear at the top

My point is they're not a great side and all is not lost considering that, although they're better than us at the moment, they didn't necessarily play us off the park as some on here and the media love in would want you to believe

Of course they're beatable, they lost last week. Every side is beatable, unless you think they'll go undefeated all season winning every competition?

It's not

Point is they're not at this moment

Although many on here would like you to think they all ready are...
Dunno about unbeaten but I do personally think they’ll win the domestic treble at least.

Unread 11-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Dunno about unbeaten but I do personally think they’ll win the domestic treble at least.

A up Purple Knockers is in

Unread 11-12-2017, 05:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
this is what you said last year after they beat us in the derby

still waiting for their Treble parade

Unread 11-12-2017, 06:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
this is what you said last year after they beat us in the derby

still waiting for their Treble parade
Didn't they have it last night?

Unread 11-12-2017, 06:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Didn't they have it last night?
:

Unread 11-12-2017, 08:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
They won't.

Yhihf.
Closed Thread