United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-09-2009, 06:58 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Default Re: Good places in town or online for Canvas "pop art" prints like this...

That Maradina one is in that new shop on the upper level at the Trafford centre for £50. Brilliant pic that.

Unread 22-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Mark Corrigan

Default Re: Good places in town or online for Canvas "pop art" prints like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
That Maradina one is in that new shop on the upper level at the Trafford centre for £50. Brilliant pic that.
Have they got the Owen one, i might buy it

Unread 22-09-2009, 07:57 PM
sweetleftfoot

It's nice to see you two talking again

Love this, might make a guerilla buy whilst Mrs Sweet is away in the next couple of weeks for my office

Unread 22-09-2009, 08:01 PM
elephantstone

I want one of Demis Roussos

Unread 22-09-2009, 08:10 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone

Unread 22-09-2009, 08:13 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
excellent

Unread 22-09-2009, 08:20 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
i had a brilliant Elvis in marquetry but sold it to a United Legend

Unread 22-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i had a brilliant Elvis in marquetry but sold it to a United Legend
Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Maybe?

Unread 22-09-2009, 08:24 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Maybe?
shhhhhhh
Closed Thread