United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2009, 06:24 PM
BarryX

Default Re: I'll miss Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I think it's crack tbh. Log on here late at night and sure enough, there he is, telling us Ronaldo is shit or some other mentally-challenged gibberish.
names himself after jemba-jemba - MOTWYW...

Unread 14-11-2009, 02:55 AM
Sandman

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]AC and Juve eye up Nani

JUVENTUS and AC Milan are set to battle it out for unhappy Manchester United ace Nani.
Both Italian giants are keeping tabs on the Portugal winger's situation after he launched a scathing attack on manager Alex Ferguson.

Nani, 22, claimed Fergie has mis-managed him.

Juve are keen on a January swoop and could even attempt a loan deal with an option to buy at the end of the season for around £15million.

Boss Ciro Ferrara wants a winger who is versatile and can play on either flank.

Milan are looking at an end-of- season deal for Nani for around the same fee to replace England star David Beckham once his six-month loan from LA Galaxy expires.

Nani has so far failed to live up to expectations at Old Trafford since moving from Sporting Lisbon in June 2007.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...?ATTR=Football

Unread 14-11-2009, 08:11 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
15 million

not going to happen, is it

Unread 14-11-2009, 08:58 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
15 million

not going to happen, is it
you never know what desperation leads you to. milan and juve are desperate for some flair in the attacking third ( although juve have more than milan ).

Unread 14-11-2009, 10:40 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no

fergie, you numpty , turned a strange haired stepoveraholic into the best player in the world.

that is a fact.

isn't it?

sting must be a wum

Nani is a quality player, maybe just not for us. He looks good for Portugal.. If he went to a different team and played every game he will be shit hot.

Unread 14-11-2009, 10:57 AM
marlo

nani will end up leaving the club and it will then be apparent how much better he is than both valencia and obertan.

Unread 14-11-2009, 11:04 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
you never know what desperation leads you to. milan and juve are desperate for some flair in the attacking third ( although juve have more than milan ).

they won't be getting nani then

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

sting must be a wum

Nani is a quality player, maybe just not for us. He looks good for Portugal.. If he went to a different team and played every game he will be shit hot.
too many words mate

Unread 14-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Terry Silver

If Nani didn't get the message after Stoke away then he never will.

£#%&! him off ASAP.

Unread 14-11-2009, 11:36 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
nani will end up leaving the club and it will then be apparent how much better he is than both valencia and obertan.
its not really an issue though. he can't play well for us so he's no use to us. if he goes to a club like blackburn, a club at more his level, he might well perform

Unread 14-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
its not really an issue though. he can't play well for us so he's no use to us. if he goes to a club like blackburn, a club at more his level, he might well perform
Blackburn would be perfect for him.

Many people used to think Morten Gamst Hairdresser was a decent player by virtue of the fact that he scored a free-kick every now and then. He was aided by the fact that most people never bother to watch an entire Blackburn match - not even their own fans.

Getting regular football should guarantee Nani at least one slot on Soccer AM's showboat each week, and a few compilations on Youtube which will reinstate him as the New Ronaldo and get him his dream move to Atletico Madrid.

I still doubt he will ever come to appreciate the beauty, efficiency or simplicity of the first time pass.

Unread 14-11-2009, 11:56 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

Many people used to think Morten Gamst Hairdresser was a decent player by virtue of the fact that he scored a free-kick every now and then. He was aided by the fact that most people never bother to watch an entire Blackburn match - not even their own fans.

Getting regular football should guarantee Nani least one slot on Soccer AM's showboat, and a few compilations on Youtube which will reinstate him as the New Ronaldo and get him his dream move to Atletico Madrid.

I still doubt he will ever come to appreciate the beauty, efficiency or simplicity of the first time pass.
me neither. i also doubt that he'll ever develope the ability to beat a man using pace instead of running with the ball then stopping when approached by a defender and ultimately losing it.

Unread 14-11-2009, 12:21 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

fergie totally failed to turn ronaldo into the player he could be (or the man he could be). it may sound odd to say the best player in the world hasn't fulfilled his potential, but for all his talent ronaldo doesn't know how to play football.
I just hope you're WUMing Jem, I really do.

£#%&!ing hell.

If only we had you as manager, aye?

Fergie has done £#%&! all for United.

£#%&! knows what you was like in the 70's and 80's with United. If you was such a big fan of United then that is.

Unread 14-11-2009, 05:28 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver

Getting regular football should guarantee Nani at least one slot on Soccer AM's showboat each week, and a few compilations on Youtube which will reinstate him as the New Ronaldo and get him his dream move to Atletico Madrid.

top poster is our terry. bang on, that, especially the last bit.

Unread 15-11-2009, 01:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I think it's crack tbh. Log on here late at night and sure enough, there he is, telling us Ronaldo is shit or some other mentally-challenged gibberish.
I think I said he was the best player in the world.

I guess you don't read so good.

ronaldo is not a team player. he's an emotionally challenged, greedy, blinkered, stroppy, complaining £#%&!wit. he could be a lot better than he is.

anyone who thinks ronaldo couldn't improve his attitude and vision isn't worth my spit.

you could learn so much from me, but you choose the path of insufficient light.

you probably think he's a fashion icon as well, dope.

Unread 15-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I think I said he was the best player in the world.

I guess you don't read so good.

ronaldo is not a team player. he's an emotionally challenged, greedy, blinkered, stroppy, complaining £#%&!wit. he could be a lot better than he is.

anyone who thinks ronaldo couldn't improve his attitude and vision isn't worth my spit.

you could learn so much from me, but you choose the path of insufficient light.

you probably think he's a fashion icon as well, dope.
Ah, here we are.

Yes, fashion, that's definitely at the top of my list of things I really give a shit about.

Hm. From 'Fergie failed' with Ronaldo and 'Ronaldo doesn't know how to play football' to 'Ronaldo could improve his attitude'.

Dig, dig, dig. You're losing your marbles, jem.

Unread 15-11-2009, 01:11 AM
jem

Default ronaldo

was always going to become the best player in the world. it had £#%&! all to do with fergie. it probably had more to do with john o'shea.

but ronaldo is not as good a footballer as he could be.

I think you are insane if you believe otherwise.

Unread 15-11-2009, 02:08 AM
wonky no

Default Re: ronaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
was always going to become the best player in the world. it had £#%&! all to do with fergie. it probably had more to do with john o'shea.

i don't think fergie did so bad, jem, did he? i mean, really, when you sit and think about it we bought raw, enthusiastic sprog with promise. he left with 40+ goals in a season that saw him finish the highest goal scorer in the hardest, fastest and most physical league in the world. oh, i can't see many assists from o'shea in there either :0)

ronaldo, the greatest player on the planet, was still learning from the great man when he decided to shoot off to spain, which leads me to my next point... give me another club where young, raw ronny would have been given the benefit of a steady education under a permanent, world class manager?

in the relatively short period he was with us how many managers would he have played under at, madrid, chelsea, barcelona etc etc. in fact, give one name who could have done a better job with him than fergie?

he went for £80mil
with a champions league medal
amongst others.

Unread 15-11-2009, 02:25 AM
khmk

Quote:
i don't think fergie did so bad, jem, did he? i mean, really, when you sit and think about it we bought raw, enthusiastic sprog with promise. he left with 40+ goals in a season that saw him finish the highest goal scorer in the hardest, fastest and most physical league in the world. oh, i can't see many assists from o'shea in there either :0)

ronaldo, the greatest player on the planet, was still learning from the great man when he decided to shoot off to spain, which leads me to my next point... give me another club where young, raw ronny would have been given the benefit of a steady education under a permanent, world class manager?

in the relatively short period he was with us how many managers would he have played under at, madrid, chelsea, barcelona etc etc. in fact, give one name who could have done a better job with him than fergie?

he went for £80mil
with a champions league medal
amongst others.
err.... yeah but he had a tan and never tracked back ffs.

Unread 15-11-2009, 02:32 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
err.... yeah but he had a tan and never tracked back ffs.
there is a list of negatives, like the hot pants. we're well rid.

Unread 15-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Perhaps you're right, but you said Fergie had actually 'failed' with Ronaldo. So him being the best footballer in the world has £#%&! all to do with Fergie but him not being as good as he could be is all Fergie's fault. Right.
Closed Thread