BryanRobson'sLiver

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:22 PM
marlo stansfield

waste of money.

diarra at £5m is far better business.

confirmed.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Spiffy

Is that why we had to get rid of Saha? To make room for these 2? Retire 2 weeks off now, he's had a good innings. As for Hargo, start looking for a replacement. We need someone we can rely on.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
waste of money.

diarra at £5m is far better business.

confirmed.
is that how much pompy paid?

he was class yesterday

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:27 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
is that how much pompy paid?

he was class yesterday
yep £5m and look at him.

brilliant player.

him carrick and anderson would be a brilliant midfield combo.

carrick passing, anderson probing and diarra controlling everything.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Ed Sullivan

Football

He is getting frustrating. Don't think we need a replacement as such though.

Choosing a midfield out of Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Fletch, Possebon, Nani, Ronaldo, Giggles, Park and O'Shea is enough imo

But he isn't justifying his price at the moment.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:28 PM
dodger

I don't rate Diarra.

What's wrong with Neville?

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:29 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
He is getting frustrating. Don't think we need a replacement as such though.

Choosing a midfield out of Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Fletch, Possebon, Nani, Ronaldo, Giggles, Park and O'Shea is enough imo

But he isn't justifying his price at the moment.
What was the extent of possebons injury by the way, has it been announced yet?

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:38 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No break, nor ligament damage is the last I heard. Shouldn't be long until he is back.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
yep £5m and look at him.

brilliant player.

him carrick and anderson would be a brilliant midfield combo.

carrick passing, anderson probing and diarra controlling everything.
amazing bit of business by harry

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
No break, nor ligament damage is the last I heard. Shouldn't be long until he is back.
Good news.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It turned out that the Boro players studs had done nothing more than torn out a few leg hairs... Had it been more serious he'd have been treated for 15 or so minutes.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Baron

The Cougar... 37 appearances last term, 12 as sub. Not quite Saha levels of M.I.A - would be handy if he could play week in week out though. He seems like a player who benefits from constant games & his confidence with the ball suffers when he's out. Always turns away the oppo & his touch can be ropey. It's annoying as he's clearly a very good player when he gets going & a great asset with his pace & harrassment in the middle of the pitch.

Still, it's only Aalborg ffs... if a midfielder needs a rest it shouldn't be a problem.

Neville is £#%&!ed though. Never the paciest in the first place he was lucky to stay on the pitch against Chelsea & he'll drop deeper & deeper the more games he plays. Everyone we play will just stick their quickest player on him & force us to play a lot closer to our goal than we should need to. Gutted for him, & I hope he doesn't get the chop. Stand down gracefully man.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:50 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
What's wrong with Neville?
how long have you got!?

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
how long have you got!?
2 weeks.

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:53 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Neville is £#%&!ed though. Never the paciest in the first place he was lucky to stay on the pitch against Chelsea & he'll drop deeper & deeper the more games he plays. Everyone we play will just stick their quickest player on him & force us to play a lot closer to our goal than we should need to. Gutted for him, & I hope he doesn't get the chop. Stand down gracefully man.
i agree but somehow don't think he will do when his manager is spouting this shite... http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...208261,00.html

Quote:
Fergie praise for skipper

United chief delighted for Neville

Last updated: 29th September 2008
Neville: Back in action
Related links

Teams

Players

Also see

Sir Alex Ferguson has hailed Gary Neville's return to action with Manchester United.
The Red Devils chief admits he was worried his captain would never play top-flight football again after a string of injuries had sidelined him for nearly two years.
Neville has finally returned to action this season and is being tipped to earn a recall to the England squad for the World Cup qualifiers against Kazakhstan and Belarus next month.
And Ferguson is quick to praise the 33-year-old for getting back into the first-team fold.
"When you consider the way Gary has been plagued by injuries for 18 months, he has done brilliantly to come back so convincingly," said Ferguson.
"At one point I thought he would not make it back into the Premier League. But he has and all credit to him.
"He persevered and never lost faith, despite the succession of niggles and strains that followed his ankle injury. He is a role model for any player feeling down on his luck."

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:54 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
2 weeks.
http://www.instantrimshot.com

Unread 29-09-2008, 12:55 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
The Cougar... 37 appearances last term, 12 as sub. Not quite Saha levels of M.I.A - would be handy if he could play week in week out though. He seems like a player who benefits from constant games & his confidence with the ball suffers when he's out. Always turns away the oppo & his touch can be ropey. It's annoying as he's clearly a very good player when he gets going & a great asset with his pace & harrassment in the middle of the pitch.

I agree.
Closed Thread