United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2018, 09:22 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Hacked I suppose....

His Instagram has since been taken down.

Would help if the £#%&!er could read/speak English I suppose.

Unread 03-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
https://twitter.com/anto_v25/status/...053031937?s=21

Would help if the £#%&!er could read/speak English I suppose.
Maybe he does and he runs that teamvalencia25 account

Could be a genius move...

Make the post on an unheard of fan page
Like it on your official page
Fans / Media picks up on it
Mourinho's position untenable

Captain, leader, legend

Unread 03-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Nqat

It’s now a stand off between him and Woodward.

Mou will just continue what he’s doing in the hope things get so bad Woodward will sack him sooner rather than later so he gets his full pay out

Woodward is hoping he can hold off long enough so top four is mathematically gone so he can sack him for less

It’s a shit show!
I've just looked on UEFAs website to see the breakdown for this years CL money.

Mourinho's pay-off is what, £15 mill if they sack him now?
United stand to lose a £#%&!ton more than that.
This season they're getting €15.25 mill 'Starting Fee' for playing in the group stages. That's without performance bonus, co-efficient based rankings & market pool. And that doesn't even cover getting to the knockout stages.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...d=2562033.html

In the 2014/15 season, the vermin made €23 mill just off the market pool payments - the @#%&!s didn't even make it to the knockout stages!

https://www.totalsportek.com/money/u...e-prize-money/

Are the United board REALLY going to risk losing access to this cash cow, to save a few mill on Mourinho's payout?

Unread 03-10-2018, 10:04 AM
General Woundwort

On the plus side, this is the most united the forum has been since everyone except Saffers wanted Moyes sacked.

Is there anyone left who doesn't want this @#%&! to £#%&! off?

Unread 03-10-2018, 10:12 AM
Seamus

we would have been better off with LVG, the kids would have matured and prospered, Martial would be up there with the best in the world and the players would have understood and bought in to his philosophy. The fact we sacked after he won the cup just because we were courting Jose and were afraid to miss out in him has really back fired.

It will never be over for me.

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
we would have been better off with LVG, the kids would have matured and prospered, Martial would be up there with the best in the world and the players would have understood and bought in to his philosophy. The fact we sacked after he won the cup just because we were courting Jose and were afraid to miss out in him has really back fired.

Seamus knows, LVG was the answer......

Unread 03-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

el vee gee

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:05 PM
utd99

Oh, we’re doing this now, are we? Ok, Moyes should have got more time...

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:05 PM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:04 PM
est.1878

Quote:

The toppest red on here with a reality nuke

Getting booed at the fa cup final was £#%&!ing mental . we are cursed for tropgies by that for many years by the karma gods

Mou is the stunning but mental gf who is only tolerated as great in bed that suddenly stops putting out. Get rid of her asap before she destroys everything

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:07 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Oh, we’re doing this now, are we? Ok, Moyes should have got more time...

Mental.

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:12 PM
waynes ear's

damn the tropgies

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Clownbones

We could have just hired three managers who have done a bad job, ya know.

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:23 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
damn the tropgies
Youve just triggered bad karma to bring tropical back. :alreadybackbunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
And some worse than others...

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
That's exactly what happened, there were some mitigating circumstances for all but they each failed in their own miserly way, would have done better had we given Phelan the job.

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
On the plus side, this is the most united the forum has been since everyone except Saffers wanted Moyes sacked.
Never happened.

Post proof or stfu.

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I think our problem is that Moyes was never suited to a job of such stature. LVG and Mourinho... we just got when they were past their peaks.

Not every manager is a Ferguson that can be great for 20 years. Most managers, like players, have a peak in their career and then find it difficult to recapture that peak.

What we need is to hire a manager at their peak or heading that way rather than one who is on his way down. LVG was closer to retirement than anything else, people pontificating that he was on the cusp of something great are kidding themselves.

Mourinho had a solid enough couple of years but never once has he looked like recapturing the sort of aura we saw at Chelsea or Inter, the man has looked utterly jaded since he came here and has for the most part cut a forlorn figure. I'm not quite sure what's going on with him at the moment but i would say he needs a break from football for a few years. His experiences at Madrid, chelsea and now United seem to have left him a shadow of the man he was in 2005.

I fear the same if we hire someone like Zidane. That again, we'll be getting a man who had 4 year peak and is now coming off the back of it. I'd rather we were a little more creative about who we got in. The talk of Conte is just depressing tbh.

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:40 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Never happened.

Post proof or stfu.
tbf there’s no smoke without fire. I’m believing the General. No proof needed.

Unread 03-10-2018, 02:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
tbf there’s no smoke without fire. I’m believing the General. No proof needed.
You believe that I was the final man to still back Moyes on this website?

Fake news season is alive!

Unread 03-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think our problem is that Moyes was never suited to a job of such stature. LVG and Mourinho... we just got when they were past their peaks.

Not every manager is a Ferguson that can be great for 20 years. Most managers, like players, have a peak in their career and then find it difficult to recapture that peak.

What we need is to hire a manager at their peak or heading that way rather than one who is on his way down. LVG was closer to retirement than anything else, people pontificating that he was on the cusp of something great are kidding themselves.

Mourinho had a solid enough couple of years but never once has he looked like recapturing the sort of aura we saw at Chelsea or Inter, the man has looked utterly jaded since he came here and has for the most part cut a forlorn figure. I'm not quite sure what's going on with him at the moment but i would say he needs a break from football for a few years. His experiences at Madrid, chelsea and now United seem to have left him a shadow of the man he was in 2005.

I fear the same if we hire someone like Zidane. That again, we'll be getting a man who had 4 year peak and is now coming off the back of it. I'd rather we were a little more creative about who we got in. The talk of Conte is just depressing tbh.
Good post again mate.

Yeah, we need someone younger and hungrier. I actually think that might be one of the few things in Zidane's favour. He's the only manager to have 3 CL titles to his name that people aren't even sure if he's a good manager .... that's how ludicrous and completely detached from reality that real Madrid job is. I imagine he's desperate to prove he could do it elsewhere.
Closed Thread