United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:28 PM
ScarFace

Maybe they don't want to give him more money as he's signed some of the worst players we have?

Thats my hope.

We won't sack him until 4th is gone. I think he goes regardless of what he does this season, in the summer anyway.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:29 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I don't think we need to sack him. We need to back him though. Which we haven't really done. So what's the point of having a manager if he's not getting any of the tools he needs to do the job? Why doesn't woody just pick the team seeing as his opinion on player signings weighs more than Mou's?
I'd probably give woody a few games at this stage.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:29 PM
Sparky***

Enough is enough i'm afraid. Wolves and Derby coming to OT and comprehensively out playing us in the space of a week is just a disgrace and disservice to this great club

It's getting worse by the game. We could be easily looking at 10 league defeats by christmas at this rate and it'll be too late to turn things around.

It's become poisonous. Time to go.

Sorry but it's just not worked out.

We'll always have Stockholm I guess.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:31 PM
andyroo

Nah when he's bought another entire new team, or maybe the one after that, it'll work.

Clownbones

Quote:
I don't think we need to sack him. We need to back him though. Which we haven't really done. So what's the point of having a manager if he's not getting any of the tools he needs to do the job? Why doesn't woody just pick the team seeing as his opinion on player signings weighs more than Mou's?
I don't trust him even if he was backed.

Maguire this season or Perisic last wouldn't affect how Jose fundamentally approaches games.

He never should have been hired. But having hired him, the board needed to back him. To veto his signings was ridiculous and it's no surprise how this season is playing out.

The whole club needs gutting from top to bottom.

AK14

Quote:
I think he’s lost the majority of players tbh so it’s probably time he goes. But I’m not confident at all in the board picking the next man and think we’ll probably be in an even worse situation

Desperately need a director of football or someone at boardroom level who knows football.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I think he’s lost the majority of players tbh so it’s probably time he goes. But I’m not confident at all in the board picking the next man and think we’ll probably be in an even worse situation

Desperately need a director of football or someone at boardroom level who knows football.
Maybe some of the players need to go, and not the manager.

browser

Quote:
You’re £#%&!ing delusional

andyroo

Quote:
Maybe they all do.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:33 PM
armchair

imagine having pogba and sanchez and you mange to make them both look like shit players...and martial etc

at some point you've got to say maybe the manager had something to do with it.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Red Al

Quote:

Most of his signings would be a good start

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:35 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
£#%&! off you deluded @#%&!

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:35 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
You’re £#%&!ing delusional
Has mou been helped or hindered by the board's behaviour this summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Maybe they all do.
Mou has already done his job, he has stabilised us. Only a historic city team stopped him bringing home a league title, cl football back to back, 3 trophies. Pardon for me preferring to back him over cowards who had been failing hard for 3 years before he came and have shown themselves to still be unreliable 2 years into mou's reign.

Obviously he isnt blameless, the likes of jones, smalling valencia etc all still being main players now has got to do with him not moving them on. We have failed with those guys since 2011....

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Tiberian

Jesus, novice managers weeks into a job can put out a team playing more cohesive football than Utd with massively inferior players, but expecting anything beyond the most basic, functional shite from Mourinho is asking too much.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
imagine having pogba and sanchez and you mange to make them both look like shit players...and martial etc

at some point you've got to say maybe the manager had something to do with it.
Pogba has played well recently, martial had his best ever career spell under mou last season. Sanchez has found it hard to settle into a new club.

Find it funny that people think zidane will suddenly have everyone playing like monsters....

Maybe some of these guys dont give a f....

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:38 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Pogba has played well recently, martial had his best ever career spell under mou last season. Sanchez has found it hard to settle into a new club.

Find it funny that people think zidane will suddenly have everyone playing like monsters....

Maybe some of these guys dont give a f....
ZIdane would because the players would instantly respect him and want to play for him.

Fact.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Jesus, novice managers weeks into a job can put out a team playing more cohesive football than Utd with massively inferior players, but expecting anything beyond the most basic, functional shite from Mourinho is asking too much.
Probably worth copying that, pal, so you can use if again a few times this season .

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He would because the players would instantly respect him and want to play for him.

Fact.
We'll see about that then if that ever happens.

Calls me deluded yet thinks removing Mou is the magic bullet the club needs. The club is the reason Mou's job has become harder, genius....

Whenever he goes, he will go with pride intact and having restored uniteds pride.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:39 PM
magic_cantona

He has to go.

Its £#%&!ing awful every single game. Had more than enough.

Unread 25-09-2018, 10:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
We'll see about that then if that ever happens.

Calls me deluded yet thinks removing Mou is the magic bullet the club needs. The club is the reason Mou's job has become harder, genius....

Whenever he goes, he will go with pride intact and having restored uniteds pride.
See above about players instantly wanting to play for someone...
Closed Thread