United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stannage
Shut up you dick
Kiss my whip!

puressence

Done ....:. ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

AK14

Injuries are £#%&!ing us over again

At a time when we need our squad we're dropping like flies ffs

Going to be tough on Thursday with a patch defence and Rooney in the side. Never thought we'd do enough to break into the top four because we've been way to inconsistent and have allowed teams abouts is to drop points without taking adavanteg of it

Europa was our best chance but because of the latest injuries during the league games I fancy that'll be a step to far now tbh.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't think that'll happen now mate. I think they're out on their feet and the injuries will just £#%&! the season now.
Thought we were supposed to be getting some players back "soon"?

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:18 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Just 5 games away from 2 cups and a 30+ unbeaten run

Shit the beds though because ZiggyStardust from utdforum.com said so!
You keep going on about this unbeaten run but no one gives a shit about it
It means £#%&! all if you are drawing more than you win

Winning runs are what really count, not unbeaten runs

Do you think we look a side who are playing with huge confidence thanks to this unbeaten run

We are in the middle of our worst run of home form since we were relagated in the 70s so forgive us if we're not overjoyed with how things are going like you seem to be

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Extraordinarily weak. Meekly accepting a draw against that shitbox outfit with 15 mins left
Teams £#%&!ed fitness wise. We've played 60 games this season, swansea just over half that. That matters in the last stretches of games.

Mou £#%&!ed up by selling 3 first teamers and bringing nobody in january....

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Exactly.

Playing for 1 nils against 3rd from £#%&!ing bottom. Unforgiveable. Mourinho literally has no Plan B. We are dire and one dimensional. The football over the last 4 months has been absolutely horrific.
He hasn't got a plan B because he hasn't got the players for it. Noting has changed since last week, or the week before, we simply don't have enough good players.

LFOD

jose will be shedding about 5 more of the shit players and players he feels don't put out for the side in the first team. there are too many soft players in this side.

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Sandman IS a JM hater, though. Only posts when we have a bad result.
Had not noticed that to be fair. Providing the natural balance to the Mourinho idolatry that Saffers purveys?

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't think that'll happen now mate. I think they're out on their feet and the injuries will just £#%&! the season now.
It's not looking good, some serious fatigue and the lack of bodies is terrifying.

For me, it's at this point you have to look at the manager and how he's used the squad this season and his lack of development in terms of tactics. He's been utterly reliant on the diagonal into Zlatan and playing off Zlatan all season, not giving anything else a chance, so no Zlatan leads to a squad with no idea what to do. It also means we have players with little to no minutes under their belt that would now be useful, but the manager has no faith.. TFM (I know he's now injured) and Tuanzebe..

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:20 PM
AK14

Mou throwing Shaw under the bus

Shaw wants to hope it's a bad injury or he's gone in the summer

NegativeNorris

Sounded like a bit of a dig at Shaw there from Mourinho.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
You keep going on about this unbeaten run but no one gives a shit about it
It means £#%&! all if you are drawing more than you win

Winning runs are what really count, not unbeaten runs

Do you think we look a side who are playing with huge confidence thanks to this unbeaten run

We are in the middle of our worst run of home form since we were relagated in the 70s so forgive us if we're not overjoyed with how things are going like you seem to be
It matters because of what we were before this unbeaten run

Becoming a top side again doesnt happen overnight, thats why im placing huge emphasis on lesser cups like the shield, carling cup, europa league as well as being a team that does not lose games often...

Delusional to think we would become world class again just like that

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
jose will be shedding about 5 more of the shit players and players he feels don't put out for the side in the first team. there are too many soft players in this side.
And then we have months of waiting for his supposedly big balls signings to gel or whatever the fashionable excuse is to cover his limitations.

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:21 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Had not noticed that to be fair. Providing the natural balance to the Mourinho idolatry that Saffers purveys?
Mourinho idolatry? I seem to be the only one who has criticised him constructively(the way he killed rooney, selling 3 senior players in january without bringing anyone in, the fellaini saga etc)

Mourinho idolatry???

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Kiss my whip!

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Mourinho idolatry? I seem to be the only one who has criticised him constructively(the way he killed rooney, selling 3 senior players in january without bringing anyone in, the fellaini saga etc)

Mourinho idolatry???
Just teasing man.

Unread 30-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Sounded like a bit of a dig at Shaw there from Mourinho.
What did he say?

Alan

Quote:
Teams £#%&!ed fitness wise. We've played 60 games this season, swansea just over half that. That matters in the last stretches of games.

Mou £#%&!ed up by selling 3 first teamers and bringing nobody in january....
What matters is a winning mentality. Most of the players don't have it. Why do you think he keeps digging them out in public?

They're a bunch of absolute shithouses who don't care about winning.

Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's not looking good, some serious fatigue and the lack of bodies is terrifying.

For me, it's at this point you have to look at the manager and how he's used the squad this season and his lack of development in terms of tactics. He's been utterly reliant on the diagonal into Zlatan and playing off Zlatan all season, not giving anything else a chance, so no Zlatan leads to a squad with no idea what to do. It also means we have players with little to no minutes under their belt that would now be useful, but the manager has no faith.. TFM (I know he's now injured) and Tuanzebe..
Don't disagree, we're coming towards the end of the first season, we need to see more progress tactically. imo there has been a definite improvement in our tactics from last year, I can actually see what they are trying to do and I think it has been more successful (I know we're in the same league position but that hardly tells the whole story). But matches like St Etienne (a) where we had a great opportunity to try a different formation/mix up the personnel and instead we flog Pogba/Zlat, it's bonkers to think they wouldn't need a rest, really cant see the logic.