United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2014, 09:12 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Shinji Kagawa will be keen to resume rivalries with Bayern Munich later today, having played and won against them four times. "It's something we’ll seriously consider. He is in our thoughts for tomorrow," says David Moyes.

Seriously consider? In our thoughts? Has he died or something? You £#%&!ing belm
Moyes is £#%&!ing thick. He's like one of those phone sales idiots that think they're being eloquent while they mangle the English language.

"Can myself interest yourselves in a cacophony of negative football today?"

Unread 01-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Moyes is £#%&!ing thick. He's one of those idiots that thinks he's being eloquent while he mangles the English language.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:07 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Just watched Moyesie's presser and he's going to play this so cautious. He even seems to have forgotten this is the home leg. "We've got to go into the game knowing we have to try and come here and get a good result if we can, to take to Germany." Sounds so backwards

"come here and get a good result"
He thinks we're the away team

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Not in a million years saf would have offered him the job anyway. He'd have racked up 2 european cups in 3 years and govan mcgovan would have been twitching in his seat as his self appointed God complex begins to wither.
Exactly. He's an egotistical #@&%!. He picked the biggest loser known to man because he couldn't handle anyone taking over and becoming bigger than him. I'd love to burn that @#%&!ing statue of his to the £#%&!ing ground.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Exactly. He's an egotistical #@&%!. He picked the biggest loser known to man because he couldn't handle anyone taking over and becoming bigger than him. I'd love to burn that @#%&!ing statue of his to the £#%&!ing ground.
it's a shit statue anyway. someone should draw dicks on it's cheeks etc. Melt a big metal dick coming out of his forehead. £#%&!er statue for a £#%&!er man.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
it's a shit statue anyway. someone should draw dicks on it's cheeks etc. Melt a big metal dick coming out of his forehead. £#%&!er statue for a £#%&!er man.
yep. Ginners was right all along

Unread 01-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Moyes is £#%&!ing thick. He's like one of those phone sales idiots that think they're being eloquent while they mangle the English language.

Unread 01-04-2014, 03:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Would £#%&!ing love us to shove those words back down his throat the £#%&!ing slap headed one footed limp wristed bastard.

I don't think it will be the massacre everyone expects tbh. Probably lose 2-1, which is really the worst of all worlds. I either want a United win, or a humiliating defeat to finally end Moyes.
Unfortunately, not happening.

Unread 01-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Unfortunately, not happening.
It's not is it. It really isn't.

Wouldn't we all love a £#%&!ing job like that? No matter how badly you £#%&! up and how much money you waste, they won't sack you because it'll look bad on them.

You get cheered into the office every day as you take your seat at your desk, ready for another day of £#%&!ing things up. Then, as you leave after costing the company a few million, you tell your boss you'll try and get it right tomorrow but you're not promising anything.

What a £#%&!ing job.

Unread 01-04-2014, 03:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Wouldn't we all love a £#%&!ing job like that? No matter how badly you £#%&! up and how much money you waste, they won't sack you because it'll look bad on them.

You get cheered into the office every day as you take your seat at your desk, ready for another day of £#%&!ing things up. Then, as you leave after costing the company a few million, you tell your boss you'll try and get it right tomorrow but you're not promising anything.

What a £#%&!ing job.
It's not even that. We'd all £#%&!ing love to manage Manchester United and all this @#%&! ever does is whine about how hard it is.

Unread 01-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

What a £#%&!ing job.
I think we have 500 million fans worldwide? How hard is it for one of them to be an assassin?

Unread 01-04-2014, 07:32 PM
skcollob

I found myself wondering if fergles has been on the blower to pep asking for a bit of mercy on the score.............nah, couldn't and wouldn't happen could it?

Unread 01-04-2014, 10:13 PM
sa7

Maybe the leukemia little @#%&! shouldn't have gobbed off early doors

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcollob
I found myself wondering if fergles has been on the blower to pep asking for a bit of mercy on the score.............nah, couldn't and wouldn't happen could it?
Now, there's an explanation for tonight
Closed Thread