Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is it.
Armageddon.
No future.

Unread 08-05-2013, 12:28 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It's all falling into place. My worst £#%&!ing United nightmare.

Rooney off, lanky Dortmund flash in the pan in.
Fergie off, Moyes in.

If United get the right successor to Fergus, perhaps Rooney will stay:

Unread 08-05-2013, 12:31 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNpmGLVvHDg
love mou

at the time, if he was to leave a part of me wanted to see him reunited with ronnie. mou would get the best out of him, none of this play him in midfield shit

Unread 08-05-2013, 12:41 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:

...or Moyes in, bringing T-Ho, Bainesy & Jelavic with him to replace Dave, Pat & Rooney.

Unread 08-05-2013, 12:44 AM
ericcantona

Quote:

...or Moyes in, bringing T-Ho, Bainesy & Jelavic with him to replace Dave, Pat & Rooney.
Tbf MJ this forum doesn't make the decisions (thank £#%&!) and no one wants moyes

Anyone who would want the second option over mourinho is £#%&!ing mental

Unread 08-05-2013, 12:50 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Tbf MJ this forum doesn't make the decisions (thank £#%&!) and no one wants moyes
Moyes is a very good mid-level Premier League manager. He shares certain characteristics with a young Fergie I'm sure :fieryjock: & I think he seems an alright bloke.
But you're right, nobody on here wants him at United. He shouldn't even be considered.

I'm 99% sure these Fergie rumours are absolute nonsense. Twitter lies gone out of control. But, if Fergie is indeed stepping down it just has to be Mourinho.
The arrogant, shit-stirring, cool £#%&!er

Unread 08-05-2013, 12:56 AM
ericcantona

Quote:
Moyes is a very good mid-level Premier League manager. He shares certain characteristics with a young Fergie I'm sure :fieryjock: & I think he seems an alright bloke.
But you're right, nobody on here wants him at United. He shouldn't even be considered.

I'm 99% sure these Fergie rumours are absolute nonsense. Twitter lies gone out of control. But, if Fergie is indeed stepping down it just has to be Mourinho.
The arrogant, shit-stirring, cool £#%&!er
I think to dismiss it as bull is abit silly considering all the factors. But I'm not sure it's true either. Certainly don't want it to be, but I wouldn't be at all shocked if it was.

I do have reservations about Mourinho but if the choice is between him and Moyes then no doubt Jose.
But I don't see why it has to be either of them two? I don't pay attention to contracts and stuff but why would Klopp not be a possibility? And I'd even take Martinez over Moyes..

Don't think Rooney is going anywhere though, I will be VERY shocked. Can you imagine him in a foreign country ffs? just so unlikely..

Unread 08-05-2013, 01:09 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Don't think Rooney is going anywhere though, I will be VERY shocked. Can you imagine him in a foreign country ffs? just so unlikely..
I get the feeling he is off sadly.
There's been something not quite right since the Madrid games in particular.

I said the other day Fergie took him off at the Emirates out of 'spite' ..& got absolutely hammered for it, but what I meant was "it's personal"
The gamesmanship between manager & player is so reminiscent of both Beckham & Van Nistelrooy.

If he was to leave Bayern would be a good fit. Certainly can't picture him in Spain or Italy for example.
He's only 27 though & it will be a huge gamble to £#%&! him off in favour of lesser players. Pep could well get the best out of him in a high tempo Bayern team. I don't think I'd be able to handle that tbh

Anyway, I'm off to cry myself to sleep now...

Unread 08-05-2013, 01:12 AM
aardvark

foreign players rarely need to know much local language. do you think aiden mcgeady knows russian or drogba knows turkish? they don't have to, they are isolated from the day to day shit.

Unread 08-05-2013, 01:24 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

I'd almost forgotten what a little creep Keys was.

Unread 08-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
foreign players rarely need to know much local language. do you think aiden mcgeady knows russian or drogba knows turkish? they don't have to, they are isolated from the day to day shit.
"Zwanzig B und H bitte la"

Can't see both going. If Frogson goes Rooney has no reason to leave.

If he does go he'll score shit loads played up front without any of this 'doing a job' on the wing or in midfield %@#$&!s.

Unread 08-05-2013, 01:26 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
Plus it's only £#%&!ing Germany. It's not like he's decamping to Mogadishu.

Can see it happening tbh. Rooney has a track record of performing and scoring in CL quarters, semis and finals.

He's gone stale at Utd but could comfortably perform as a top striker at any European club imo.

Unread 08-05-2013, 04:38 AM
believe

Quote:
Surprised Pep wants him to play for the European Champions elect, what with him being shit & everything mind you
Yep he's past it, his off the field antics and fitness are questionable but I'll happily take the 40+ million for him that Europe's finest teams are willing to pay.

If the mirror or Daniel Taylor wrote this we'd laugh them off the internets.

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Cream

Quote:

well, well, well....

well?

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Ginners

Quote:

perhaps mourinho is the man to bring the best out of rooney

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I'm actually quite flattered that I'm so synonymously associated with him on here tbh
i'm synonymous (sic) with him too. yippee.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rooney was a great fit for Bayern at the start of their current cycle about 3 years ago. Doubt he's fit enough or good enough to spearhead a Guardiola team though, especially 3 years later ... it'll be interesting to see how Guardiola adjusts to Bayern's traditional strengths though, so ...

Unread 08-05-2013, 10:37 AM
S/Side.Red

The Roon got wind of Moyes to United and wants to bounce?

Unread 09-05-2013, 12:11 AM
aardvark

much rather this than chelsea

Unread 09-05-2013, 12:22 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The Roon got wind of Moyes to United and wants to bounce?
There's a restraining order apparently.:shakehead:

Unread 09-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Der Kaiser

The atmosphere at last couple of league games is going to be interesting:shakehead:
Closed Thread