Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Simeone
So you want Mourinho-lite?

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:33 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Presuming that he does get given the boot, who would you have instead? I'm not defending that or him tonight btw, i'm just saying we can't keep ripping up and starting from scratch every 2 years. Considering what we're looking to achieve, who else is out there that could turn it around in 2 years.
Rubenus Van Mister

He’s got Excelsior promoted to the Dutch 1st divion playing fast exciting football. Give him 5 years to bring through a load of kids and even if we’re relegated to the conference I’ll take that just to see us play attacking football and lose every game 10-6

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Be good to see fast flowing football return tbf...
Yeah let's go for serial loser Pochettino

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:35 PM
AK14

[quote=£#%&! KFC;4942255]
Quote:

Yeah let's go for serial loser Pochettino
Rather stay with Mou tbh thanks pal.

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So you want Mourinho-lite?
Mate that's how desperate I am ffs

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Rubenus Van Mister

He’s got Excelsior promoted to the Dutch 1st divion playing fast exciting football. Give him 5 years to bring through a load of kids and even if we’re relegated to the conference I’ll take that just to see us play attacking football and lose every game 10-6

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Rubenus Van Mister

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Whoa kev- you’ve gone defender of the realm to out TONIGHT! in a breath.

I’m not sure changing managers will do a great deal tbh. Think we need to find some players who are embarrassed by that shit tonight. None of them are. Hate saying it but keane would have been livid and so would most of the squad he played with. It’s a mentality thing. None of them have it. There isn’t one leader- no one wants to win, it’s like they’ve all been brought up playing non competitive sports days.

Football is shit and united are £#%&!ing toilet. The noise to £#%&! this off for something better has never been louder for me.

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:45 PM
ScarFace

It's pointless.

United wont sack a guy whos got us in the champions league.
That's all we care about due to the £££

Gotta stay in denial or you'll end up like the top boys who wanted LVG out all season or how Dunk has been for ages....dark times.

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:48 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

The correct answer is Pochettino.

Do it you £#%&!ing cowards.

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Whoa kev- you’ve gone defender of the realm to out TONIGHT! in a breath.

I’m not sure changing managers will do a great deal tbh. Think we need to find some players who are embarrassed by that shit tonight. None of them are. Hate saying it but keane would have been livid and so would most of the squad he played with. It’s a mentality thing. None of them have it. There isn’t one leader- no one wants to win, it’s like they’ve all been brought up playing non competitive sports days.

Football is shit and united are f***ing toilet. The noise to f*** this off for something better has never been louder for me.
I've just renewed ...great times

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It's pointless.

This

Decisions are made now via spreadsheet

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
This

Was wondering how Fellaini keeps getting picked tbf

Unread 04-05-2018, 09:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It's pointless.

Gotta stay in denial or you'll end up like the top boys who wanted LVG out all season or how Dunk has been for ages....dark times.
I’ve always been ahead of the curve

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Giggsy’s done well with Wales tbf.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Pop

Might be worth keeping an eye on the G-Force at Rangers.

If he does well there he might surprise us given a chance at Utd. Maybe bring in Pochettino as his number 2 for a few seasons until he's ready to step up.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Might be worth keeping an eye on the G-Force at Rangers.

If he does well there he might surprise us given a chance at Utd. Maybe bring in Pochettino as his number 2 for a few seasons until he's ready to step up.

Can always rely on Popers for the bigger picture. Usually ones too obscene to post in a thread like this.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:46 PM
The taste of...

If there’s an attitude problem it’s down to him to sort it not play told you so in front of a camera

I’m sick of seeing a team were players pass the ball to a players standing foot or half a yard behind them even in the slower build ups

It was asked on here recently but again....

What
The £#%&!
Go’s on
In training
all week

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
This

Always have been. Or crowds dropping as it used to be called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’ve always been ahead of the curve
Or so far behind you just think you’re ahead.

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:00 PM
Kangared

I’m sick to death of his lies & bullshit. That performance was as much his fault as the players. How the £#%&! is Rashford going to benefit from his post match snide dig ?
Trying to remember any really enjoyable performances this season, Spurs in the cup possibly our best. we have had some good results but we are truly awful to watch & that hurts even more when you see our bitterest rivals both playing really entertaining football

I’m losing faith in him & I can see a Wenger scenario next season if we don’t improve . Empty seats . No surprise season tickets are available.
Closed Thread