United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Rojo has this bizarre tendency to just hoof the ball up the field under little pressure. It is odd because the next time he will pick out a pass through a small gap and look a different player.

Reminds me of Heinze and his Bebe-esque crosses, as if they grew up playing on the widest pitch in existence.

Unread 17-04-2017, 03:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
this is giving me the total convincement that you're a @#%&!, of course. the english of mine has always been proper.
Proper English, just like what it is wrote

Unread 17-04-2017, 03:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Rojo has this bizarre tendency to just hoof the ball up the field under little pressure. It is odd because the next time he will pick out a pass through a small gap and look a different player.

Reminds me of Heinze and his Bebe-esque crosses, as if they grew up playing on the widest pitch in existence.

I don't know why he's prone to panicking with the ball; he's a decent footballer. Maybe plays with too much intensity.

I think he got a bit of a raw deal when he came back from his spell out last year. He was immense in the derby before the injury. Whether he's good enough to take us to where we want to go is another matter, but he should be a decent squad player at least.

Unread 18-04-2017, 08:31 AM
saffers

Who on earth would buy that gerrard shirt unironically

Unread 18-04-2017, 08:49 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Who on earth would buy that gerrard shirt unironically

Fat balding middle aged #@&%!s like the poznan bloke here.

Unread 18-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Who didn't?

Apart from Chelsea of course.
And Spurs funnily enough.