Thumbs up Giggsy's first Telegraph column

Great read imo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ited-but-decl/

Unread 21-10-2016, 09:49 PM
waynes ear's

cant wait for the next one where he moans about not getting the top job

Unread 21-10-2016, 09:49 PM
RedMenace

Few subbies at Moyes there. "I'm not blaming David (but I am, Phil Neville and Steve Round took training over me, wtf?!)". Praise for LVG seemed much more genuine, but he's shied away from offering an opinion on why it didn't work for him either.

Unread 21-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Knockers

Feels like he correctly identifies Evra being jettisoned as the one and only reason for our decline

Unread 21-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Buck

Surprised he didn't address the hear-say and rumours of how involved he was in the LvG regime. He could have put it to bed once and for all since it didn't put him in good light.

Unread 21-10-2016, 10:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Nice that. Not a criticism but I really hope we attain some reasonably consistent success soon so that it doesn't feel quite like we will be constantly celebrating that period.

If we're not careful, I can see a time when the Co92's will be dj'ing with Peter hook at a hac reunion in 2035.

Unread 21-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Mr_Ed

A standard media type article with little or no controversy. I long for somebody coming out and telling it as it is.

Unread 21-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
A standard media type article with little or no controversy. I long for somebody coming out and telling it as it is.
Roy Keane's done that a million times and just seemed to get loads of reds saying he was a bitter @#%&!. These lads can't win.

Unread 21-10-2016, 10:33 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Nice that. Not a criticism but I really hope we attain some reasonably consistent success soon so that it doesn't feel quite like we will be constantly celebrating that period.

If we're not careful, I can see a time when the Co92's will be dj'ing with Peter hook at a hac reunion in 2035.
sounds good

Unread 21-10-2016, 10:41 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

hooky just pressing play on his 'now that's what i call old rope, volume 783' cd, while scholsey plays air guitar to a durutti column track.

Unread 21-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Switching Off

The bit about Louis is nice. No matter how it went with us, he spent two years working alongside one of the games greatest ever coaches. He should be out there now managing FC Twente or Copenhagen. ANYBODY. NOT sitting on itv arguing with McMananananananananaman

Unread 21-10-2016, 11:22 PM
signed dc

I'm not happy with his final paragraphs. This and the previous article seem to come to an abrupt and unsatisfactory end.

Unread 21-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The bit about Louis is nice. No matter how it went with us, he spent two years working alongside one of the games greatest ever coaches. He should be out there now managing FC Twente or Copenhagen. ANYBODY. NOT sitting on itv arguing with McMananananananananaman
I'd take him at FC tbh. Rodhri would £#%&! off immediately, as a bonus.

Unread 21-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Roy Keane's done that a million times and just seemed to get loads of reds saying he was a bitter @#%&!. These lads can't win.
I know but the modern media is just shit... We need a bit of honesty... "Yeah I just wish Wayne managed to get one pass on target" rather than "he played well, inspirational" that kind of thing.

Note that was hypothetical before bunks sees his arse

Unread 22-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Great stuff; love Giggsy. Cheers for posting mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
cant wait for the next one where he moans about not getting the top job
Watch it you yonner @#%&! - have some respect ffs

Quote:
Yep. Our legends get £#%&!ing belted by our fans in the main

Tbf I love slagging Ferie but I adore Giggs

Unread 22-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Ever heard of a bit of objectivity without your (their) own self interest?

Keane' s an attention seeking dick on the same level as Paul Parker .......

Unread 22-10-2016, 12:32 PM
puressence

Can't wait for the one he ruins Jose

Unread 22-10-2016, 12:34 PM
taff

that photo of ferie with the CO92

summer: it's gone.

Unread 22-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Can't wait for the one he ruins Jose
Wait for what?

Unread 22-10-2016, 01:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Ever heard of a bit of objectivity without your (their) own self interest?

Keane' s an attention seeking dick on the same level as Paul Parker .......
Nobody is as bad as him, tbf.
Closed Thread