United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2016, 11:27 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Welcome.

About 3 years ago I called he would go there, TWICI the back out of it...absolutely Made for them..

Try hard #@&%!, it's delicious to see them fail.
Nice work

Unread 02-02-2016, 11:40 PM
Ethers

He's an absolute #@&%! isn't he.

Reminds me of a hipster carrick_fan with all the mumbling and fidgeting.

Unread 02-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Think it's too early to judge him properly but I did think he would have them playing far far better - especially after their city result etc.

relieved to say that I've 'naturally' started to really £#%&!ing hate him. Not brenton levels yet but I have no doubt i'll reach those heady heights. He's an absolute #@&%! and I'd never now want the gurning bj giving try hard @#%&! anywhere near us.
Agreed he's had one January transfer window. If he's still at a similar level in 18 months, then we can chuck him in the flop category with LvG.

Unread 02-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Zorg

You know, he is a bit of a #@&%!.

Unread 03-02-2016, 02:43 AM
waynes ear's

And you #@&%!s think United have got problems.

This #@&%! is supposedly a quick fix to restore a creaking giant to glory.

Then in the next breath you want Mourinho in at United? Sort your £#%&!ing necks out

Unread 03-02-2016, 03:06 AM
Crumps

Amazing that one of only 3 or 4 managers in the world if you listen to the internet is having such a shit time.

Unread 03-02-2016, 07:21 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He's an absolute #@&%! isn't he.

http://youtu.be/XHixJIgAPMg

Reminds me of a hipster carrick_fan with all the mumbling and fidgeting.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Amazing that one of only 3 or 4 managers in the world if you listen to the internet is having such a shit time.
They pretty much are tbh.

Barcelona for instance are riding high but nobody really rates Luis Enrique. Well, except Luis Enrique of course.

Only Ranieri striding it and his previous job was the most abject of failures.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
They pretty much are tbh.

Barcelona for instance are riding high but nobody really rates Luis Enrique. Well, except Luis Enrique of course.

Only Ranieri striding it and his previous job was the most abject of failures.
They're not though it's just lazy mostly reactionary reporting. If Leicester win the league expect the papers to push Ranieri to us or back to Chelsea. Pelligirin to us as well.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:36 AM
itisme_panaflex

sad to see saffers defending this guy to the hilt, making excuses for his shortcomings and heaping praise on liverpool, but day in, day out slagging off united and even possibly putting out feelers to see if it's ok to hope we lose so he gets to satisfy his lack of patience.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
sad to see saffers defending this guy to the hilt, making excuses for his shortcomings and heaping praise on liverpool, but day in, day out slagging off united and even possibly putting out feelers to see if it's ok to hope we lose so he gets to satisfy his lack of patience.
What's sad about it, really? Didn't we always know we'd get #@&%!s brought up on nothing but trophies that would shit themselves when it dropped off?

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:55 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Defending to the hilt? Show me a post where I heap praise on Liverpool?

State.

Putting out feelers to see if its ok we lose? I criticised that thought process even during the awful Moyes era where everyone was depressed. Step back fuzzy.

What an emotional reply from a guy who just can't face that his man LvG failed. We would be winning the league now had we appointed Klopp in september and not the scousers. That's just facts i'm afraid.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:58 AM
itisme_panaflex

zero emotion bro and i hate to have to say it. but it's true.

it's starting to look like a personal grudge you have with lvg.

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We would be winning the league now had we appointed Klopp in september and not the scousers. That's just facts i'm afraid.

#Headsgone. It's beyond internet banter now, I just pray saffers isn't too far down the river of insanity

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:11 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Think it's too early to judge him properly but I did think he would have them playing far far better - especially after their city result etc.

relieved to say that I've 'naturally' started to really £#%&!ing hate him. Not brenton levels yet but I have no doubt i'll reach those heady heights. He's an absolute #@&%! and I'd never now want the gurning bj giving try hard @#%&! anywhere near us.
He's attained rhyming slang level of derision.

"Excuse me, I've been baking this one for a while, I really must go for a Jurgen"

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Defending to the hilt? Show me a post where I heap praise on Liverpool?

State.

Putting out feelers to see if its ok we lose? I criticised that thought process even during the awful Moyes era where everyone was depressed. Step back fuzzy.

What an emotional reply from a guy who just can't face that his man LvG failed. We would be winning the league now had we appointed Klopp in september and not the scousers. That's just facts i'm afraid.
How can you say that saffers? He's done no better than Rodgers has with the same group of players. Why would he have done better than LVG has with our group of players?

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Zorg

Quote:
We would be winning the league now had we appointed Klopp in september and not the scousers. That's just facts i'm afraid.
Always surprises me that even after years of watching football, people still talk about it like it's some sort of programmable scenario. Do this, this and this and it's a fact you will win the league.

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:28 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Not tbr though is he?
Tbr is 12 yrs old and only comes on when his mum goes out and leaves him home alone

Saffers is a turbo posting shitstain virus
....puking bullshit aots ....

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Tbr is 12 yrs old and only comes on when his mum goes out and leaves him home alone

Saffers is a turbo posting shitstain virus
....puking bullshit aots ....
Thought they were about the same age tbh

Unread 03-02-2016, 09:59 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
How can you say that saffers? He's done no better than Rodgers has with the same group of players. Why would he have done better than LVG has with our group of players?
It's all or nothing for the saffers lad.
Bit of a fundamentalist.
Closed Thread