Better off starting a poll are a lot of united internet followers doilums tbh

Would have brought similar results

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:22 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
Better off starting a poll are a lot of united internet followers doilums tbh

Would have brought similar results
look up stockholm syndrome because you have it.

any top flight manager would have us in contention. moyes has us as the new everton.

It's stockholm syndrome when people are saying it's great the champions are pissing away the league. the disgraced ex-england manager would have been more competitive

obviously scousers/top reds voting. both want us in the second division

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:28 AM
sudored

ffs :shakehead:

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:32 AM
BarryX

Hate him or accept him (can't think of anyone who actually really likes him tbf), you can't just sack a manager after a little more than a month in charge. Why not have a poll about whether some of the players should be sacked, too? Give him at least a full season and a half to see how he gets on, before any such nonsensical polling, big Aarderohs!

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:38 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

Hate him or accept him (can't think of anyone who actually really likes him tbf), you can't just sack a manager after a little more than a month in charge. Why not have a poll about whether some of the players should be sacked, too? Give him at least a full season and a half to see how he gets on, before any such nonsensical polling, big Aarderohs!
why not though? why accept shit results and him turning the champions into a mid table(at best) side?

Ferguson didn't take over champions. He took over a club that needed to be completely rebuilt.

1. I don't think the champions need to be rebuilt
2. Moyes isn't the man to do it (in any case)

Sickens me people comparing moyes inheriting the champions with ferguson inheriting perennial losers.

Moyes will retire and that charity shield will be the only thing he's even won.

The moyes apologists are looney

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:38 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

He deserves the season to allow us to finish outside the top 4 for the first time in decades before we sack him but if for some reason he wasn't manager of Manchester United tomorrow then I would be delighted

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:41 AM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
why not though? why accept shit results and him turning the champions into a mid table(at best) side?

Ferguson didn't take over champions. He took over a club that needed to be completely rebuilt.

Sickens me people comparing moyes inheriting the champions with ferguson inheriting perennial losers.

How many games does a new manager deserve to get your approval ?

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:44 AM
programmes?

Sack him? Don't be so £#%&!ing childish.

How much more £#%&!ing knee-jerk could you get?

Grow up, you #@&%!s.

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Why Don?

Just wish we'd taken on someone with a fresh approach, not someone with 10 years of managing Everton behind them.

We can't sack him just yet.

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:46 AM
aardvark

Quote:
How many games does a new manager deserve to get your approval ?
Depends. The guy has no football philosophy unfortunately. If pep arrived and said ok we're playing a different kind of football so there's going to be teething problems so we'll drop points early on then fair enough. The problem with moyes is he has NO philosophy.

Do you not think it's really obvious he's never dealt with a big squad in his life and is now bluffing rotation?

The guy is a joke. Martinez would've been a more serious appointment and I think he's a joke too tbh but at least he knows what winning is.

Unread 20-10-2013, 12:47 AM
BarryX

Quote:

Let's turn into Chelsea then, or a City - is that what your saying. Chop and change managers after a run of a few bad results, and spend millions and millions hoping that if you throw enough mud, some of it will stick? Is this really how you want our football club to be run? Stick with tradition, get behind the manager (for the foreseeable future at least), promote some young players up and hope we play with our old swagger. The Utd way.

I am not a big Moyes fan, never really was, but I £#%&!ing hope he is given a proper chance to succeed. We played some great stuff, at times today. It'll all come good (and if it doesn't then it won't have done on our terms, not the tabloid presses).

Unread 20-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Depends. The guy has no football philosophy unfortunately. If pep arrived and said ok we're playing a different kind of football so there's going to be teething problems so we'll drop points early on then fair enough. The problem with moyes is he has NO philosophy.

Do you not think it's really obvious he's never dealt with a big squad in his life and is now bluffing rotation?

The guy is a joke. Martinez would've been a more serious appointment and I think he's a joke too tbh but at least he knows what winning is.
We've just lost one of the best managers in football history and some are expecting a replacement to follow suit this was never going go happen.

"Sack anyone "

Unread 20-10-2013, 01:01 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Let's turn into Chelsea then, or a City - is that what your saying. Chop and change managers after a run of a few bad results, and spend millions and millions hoping that if you throw enough mud, some of it will stick? Is this really how you want our football club to be run? Stick with tradition, get behind the manager (for the foreseeable future at least), promote some young players up and hope we play with our old swagger. The Utd way.

I am not a big Moyes fan, never really was, but I £#%&!ing hope he is given a proper chance to succeed. We played some great stuff, at times today. It'll all come good (and if it doesn't then it won't have done on our terms, not the tabloid presses).
any of their recent managers would have done a better job with our squad than moyes.

All of their managers had won some sort of trophy before taking over.

I'm not saying change the manager every few months, I'm saying doing appoint a £#%&!ing spa who has never won a trophy in his life.

Unread 20-10-2013, 01:03 AM
BarryX

Quote:
any of their recent managers would have done a better job with our squad than moyes.

All of their managers had won some sort of trophy before taking over.

I'm not saying change the manager every few months, I'm saying doing appoint a £#%&!ing spa
I have to trust Fergie's judgement on this one; by all accounts Moyes was His choice for the job. If anybody knows football, it's Fergie.

Unread 20-10-2013, 01:11 AM
aardvark

Quote:
We've just lost one of the best managers in football history and some are expecting a replacement to follow suit this was never going go happen.

"Sack anyone "
I don't think we'd be mid table with mourinho, klopp, pep etc. do you honestly think we would?
Moyes is shit.

Unread 20-10-2013, 01:21 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
I have to trust Fergie's judgement on this one; by all accounts Moyes was His choice for the job. If anybody knows football, it's Fergie.
Fergie thought Bebe and Ashley Young were a good idea as signings so the man is clearly not infallible

I just can't believe that of all the managers in the world that we could have appointed that David Moyes was best choice to take the club forward

Unread 20-10-2013, 01:25 AM
aardvark

When barca lost pep did they instantly think "ok we'll be mid table because we have a new manager coming in"

I've no idea where this nonsense idea is coming from
Closed Thread