United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:05 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Don't feel sad, we'll still have Kick-Run-Cross and the Hunchback of Stevenage to count on for our wing wizardry
Is it too much to ask that United field a team that plays proper £#%&!ing football. ffs. £#%&!ing sick of this shit. £#%&! off.

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Is it too much to ask that United field a team that plays proper £#%&!ing football. ffs. £#%&!ing sick of this shit. £#%&! off.
Put it bluntly incase just one of you @#%&!s in our shirt is reading this......

YOU NEED TO BATTER SOME TEAM...

5/6-0 get into them and show a bit of fight and pride in the cardie...

Or give up now and £#%&! off.

Redemption moyes, you want it ???

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:16 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Put it bluntly incase just one of you @#%&!s in our shirt is reading this......

YOU NEED TO BATTER SOME TEAM...

5/6-0 get into them and show a bit of fight and pride in the cardie...

Or give up now and £#%&! off.

Redemption moyes, you want it ???
When was the last time we battered anyone in the league at Old Trafford

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Well it better be happening again soon....

You want it £#%&!ing grab it,

Or you lose the dressing room, a 1-1 draw isn't progress a masked assault in Germany isn't this season...

Show some fight or become a moyes.

I'd hope the players have it in them now.

Only Rooney has stepped up this season.

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:21 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
awful player.
I can't believe it I agree with u .... Biggest @#%&! to wear the shirt since alan smith. Been here 6 years at least and had approx 4 mths about 3 years ago where he was decent. Cried at anfield and been as bad as ever. Has obv no football brain and 6 years on still infuriating and still doesn't know wen to cross and not to cross. Someone said hopefully not to an english team. Ffs that would be amazing if he went to an english team he's £#%&!in gash

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
awful player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I can't believe it I agree with u .... Biggest @#%&! to wear the shirt since alan smith. Been here 6 years at least and had approx 4 mths about 3 years ago where he was decent. Cried at anfield and been as bad as ever. Has obv no football brain and 6 years on still infuriating and still doesn't know wen to cross and not to cross. Someone said hopefully not to an english team. Ffs that would be amazing if he went to an english team he's £#%&!in gash

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Nemo

It says something that as shit as Nani is I'd rather keep him than Valencia, Young or Wilfried Wanchope.

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:28 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
yhgr

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:30 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo
It says something that as shit as Nani is I'd rather keep him than Valencia, Young or Wilfried Wanchope.
That's because he's better than all 3 of them. Still, i'm sure Moyes knows what he's doing.

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:31 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Everyone gets obsessed with players not being good enough etc its about having better that matters. We have worse than nani no doubt, if no one better is brought in, we are weaker without him ffs.

Unread 09-12-2013, 09:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Villa, last season

Unread 09-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Ashley's Grime

Good riddance to the brainless frustrating @#%&!.

Unread 10-12-2013, 12:05 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Good riddance to the brainless frustrating @#%&!.
Would be more in sympathy with this sentiment, but for the crushing inevitability that Motes will replace him with some drone that "works hard" :shakehead:

Unread 10-12-2013, 06:32 AM
believe

Creator of his own demise imo. Could have been great, really isn't. Goodbye another wasted talent.

Unread 10-12-2013, 06:52 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Creator of his own demise imo. Could have been great, really isn't. Goodbye another wasted talent.
He was much more talanted than Bale, but never used it to develop his game (or brain). Circa 2010, Nani and Bale were on a very similar level, playing wise. From there Bale developed into one of the world's best, and Nani - I think Nani has deteriorated since 2010.

It's a shame what Nani will be remembered 20 years from now will be the real madrid red card.

Unread 10-12-2013, 06:54 AM
Mr Pablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
He was much more talanted than Bale, but never used it to develop his game (or brain). Circa 2010, Nani and Bale were on a very similar level, playing wise. From there Bale developed into one of the world's best, and Nani - I think Nani has deteriorated since 2010.

It's a shame what Nani will be remembered 20 years from now will be the real madrid red card.
And crying on a football pitch.

Much more talented than Bale? LOL

Unread 10-12-2013, 06:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

I'd forgotten about that until you reminded me.

Unread 10-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pablo
And crying on a football pitch.

Much more talented than Bale? LOL
There are two ways a player can excel. Talent and Hard Work.

Players like Ji Sung Park, Keane, G Neville and Rooney excel/excelled due to hard work.

Players like Welbeck, Nani, Rio, Anderson have talent but bar Rio, none of them ever worked hard.

Then there are players like van Persie, Scholes and Cristiano. Best of both worlds, and they become the creme-de-la-creme of world football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'd forgotten about that until you reminded me.
Sorry etc.

Unread 10-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Denis Irwell

probably the only thing you can say about Welbz atm is that he works hard

Unread 10-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Mr Pablo

You stated that Nani and Bale were at a similar level in 2010, even though Bale was 3 years his junior at that point. So how was Nani much more talented?
Closed Thread