United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
All Irish are good as far as I'm concerned.

When I was younger you used to be able to get the 77 back to Ancoats after the game. Out of the ground, left onto what they are calling wharfside way and all the local buses were queued up there, there's no call for them now is the sad truth.

Anyway every week the bus would be full of the same faces, all the Ancoats lot, the Miles Platting lads, Newton Heath, Failsworth etc and there was always a large contingent of Northern Irish lads.

They would go to the game and then stay with relatives in Newton Heath and go home on Sunday and they'd always be pissed and trading good natured insults with the Ancoats lads.

One week when we played Liverpool at home the bus got stuck in traffic near White City and while we were there is started going off outside and United were coming off second. These Irish lads were big fellas, and they got up, told the bus driver to open the doors and they waded in and £#%&! me they were brutal, seriously they were just knocking these scousers out for fun.

You're talking about me being about 13 or 14 here so it left a lasting impression. I've not seen any of them for years but as a keen football hooligan (just developing at that stage) these fellas were my heroes, still are to be honest.

Even lately I've been impressed with the Irish. I'm a mere member these days and tend to get stuck up in that North East quadrant all the time, there's loads of Irish up there and their vocal support is brilliant, the only £#%&!ers singing up there.

I can assure you that the Irish are more than welcome as far as I'm concerned.
Legends. Both you and them. And me.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:31 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Don't talk f***ing stupid.

Have you heard what he is saying ffs? "Why should people follow family tradition if the family team is s***e?"

What on earth has race got to do with it?
£#%&! football for a min.

Why should I follow any family tradition at all?

I will pick and choose based on what I like. If I like and agree with the family tradition, I will follow it. If not I won't.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
£#%&! football for a min.

I will pick and choose based on what I like. If I like and agree with the family tradition, I will follow it. If not I won't.
rafablio he traditions what he wants

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:40 PM
jem

thinking for yourself is not a hench family tradition.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:41 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
thinking is not a hench family tradition.
edited.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:45 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
f*** football for a min.

Do what you want you #@&%! but then don't complain when people like me think you're a leeching little @#%&!.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:49 PM
jem

Quote:
Do what you want you #@&%! but then don't complain when people like me think you're a leeching little @#%&!.
no one is going to complain about what you think, you irrelevant, overbearing dinosaur.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:52 PM
believe

IRL and online bully VsadIIC from someone with such a happy face.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Hench getting it from all angles.

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:57 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
IRL and online bully VsadIIC from someone with such a happy face.
I wish you'd change your avatar; that face makes my stomach churn

Unread 09-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I wish you'd change your avatar; that face makes my stomach churn
you should have told him to keep it :shakehead:

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:02 PM
ZiggyStardust

Well here's what some match going reds thought about Saturday's result and performance

The last guy

"Fellaini. There's a big wearhouseing section down there, He could probably stack boxes down there. Get him a job"

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yes, you've profiled me and bested me again. the shame. I can barely walk, metaphorically.
joust each other ?

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:07 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
joust each other ?

"don't cross the streams!"

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Nemo

It's a fair estimation I think that 80% of the ground is made up of total @#%&!s.

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:12 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
you should have told him to keep it :shakehead:
I meant "believe's" avatar, it really is offensive, not that raving Hench lunatic, who reminds me of my dad. Proper thick £#%&!er who's also outrageously rightous. Nightmare to speak to; for years I fought with him, till I realised just to nod and smile and treat like a #@&%!ed kid. Really strong though, so keep the facetiousness hidden.

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I meant "believe's" avatar, it really is offensive, not that raving Hench lunatic, who reminds me of my dad. Proper thick £#%&!er who's also outrageously rightous. Nightmare to speak to; for years I fought with him, till I realised just to nod and smile and treat like a #@&%!ed kid. Really strong though, so keep the facetiousness hidden.
i know you did

hence my suggestion re reverse psychology

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:15 PM
believe

Hencho's Half Hour must be up. I wonder if he's Bernard's partner (boss).

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo
It's a fair estimation I think that 80% of the ground is made up of total @#%&!s.
Last video, the guy is spot on.

Fellaini should be in a wharehouse, Nani, Anderson cleverly times up...

His expression is woe, a truly local lad hurting due to the shit on a balloon football were playing...truth speaker.

Unread 09-12-2013, 01:17 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Last video, the guy is spot on.

Fellaini should be in a wharehouse, Nani, Anderson cleverly times up...

His expression is woe, a truly local lad hurting due to the shit on a balloon football were playing...truth speaker.
Yep.
Closed Thread