Unread 12-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Either post it or be quiet.. “ooh I’m in some great clique” bore off
The latest post on there was ‘ the whole world is watching us ‘

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:03 PM
ScarFace

They've pulled the usual MNF pre show. just some shitty mini-doc about the stoke freak.

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:04 PM
armchair

future celeb big brother winner

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:06 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Remember your Facebook pals pal
Who are u 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Either post it or be quiet.. “ooh I’m in some great clique” bore off
It’s hardly a clique tbh and he’s being rightly abused

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Who are u 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s hardly a clique tbh and he’s being rightly abused

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:08 PM
est.1878

Full house, seething, rattled, attempted victim card and now a welling up

Delicious slow burn plot twist to what would have been a top thread regardless. And just when you thought the forums best days were well gone

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:09 PM
ScarFace

Talksport defending Carra...

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:13 PM
taff

has magic actually taken down carragher?

quite possibly the ne plus ultra of fred if so.

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:14 PM
ZiggyStardust

Bit torn on this

It really is disgusting behavior which probably should see him sacked but if he’s sacked we’ll probably have to listen to more “analysis” from Jamie “top top player” Redknapp

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Ethers

I feel sorry for him now tbh.

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I feel sorry for him now tbh.
Can't say I feel sorry for him as he's almost certainly not a nice bloke, but in terms of punishment fitting the crime this does feel enough.

Especially as I don't want to hear more of Henry on Sky.

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Can't say I feel sorry for him as he's almost certainly not a nice bloke, but in terms of punishment fitting the crime this does feel enough.

Especially as I don't want to hear more of Henry on Sky.
Same here. Not a £#%&!ing chance I feel sorry for the dirty scouse @#%&!, but he’s been outed again for what he is, and this will never leave him now.

Keep him off air for a couple weeks, a live mnf face to face apology to maggers and his kid, and move on...

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Clarkie

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:36 PM
AK14

He keeps saying the kid was caught in between an altercation between himself and her father...

What altercation? From the video you see a bloke give him a bit stick/banter and he loses it and gobs in the direction of the bloke

Almost sort of trying to say it wasn't 100% his fault

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:37 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He keeps saying the kid was caught in a altercation between himself and her father...

What altercation? From the video you see a bloke give him a bit stick/banter and he loses it and gobs in the direction of the bloke

....always the victim.....

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:38 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He keeps saying the kid was caught in a altercation between himself and her father...

yeah basically he thinks it was excusable spitting at the dad. Also the dad was a bit of a coward for not fighting him in his opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
at least carragher didn't ruin motd

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:39 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
yeah basically he thinks it was excusable spitting at the dad. Also the dad was a bit of a coward for not fighting him in his opinion.
Yep, you'd think the first reaction if some bloke had spat at your kid would be to confront him. Maybe it was all just a big shock, he can't have expected that sort of reaction tbf?

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Rorschach

Well I've had a right £#%&!ing laugh with this all afternoon.

Carragher is a @#%&! and most reds already knew this, so it's nice of him to let the mask slip so dramatically to reveal his true colours beyond dispute. He can't blame Chelsea or anyone else. He's been wound up by a pro and fell for it like a prize #@&%!.

That said, he's rightly had a bucket of tabloid shit dumped over him today - a 3 year banning order for 'football related assault' would be what any of us could expect - but we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

The Mirror seem to have had an indecent amount of fun with this - probably safe in the knowledge that they'll not be losing any readers to the Sun.

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Child of Darkness

I'm probably alone with this but I don't think he should be sacked . He's made an error . He's apologised x 3 . And that should be that.

Dad of the girl involved should come put and Say that. Take the higer moral ground.
Closed Thread