United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I'd have thought Bailly at right back. Rather than disrupt the central pairing.

Blind should be in. Darmian was awful on Sunday. Offers nothing coming forward and Spurs were constantly getting in down our right.
Obviously Darmian should be near the team but I don't understand what Blind has done to get a game.

Rojo and Shaw are better options on the left.

As long as Blind isn't in the middle I suppose he wont cause too many problems. The useless @#%&!.

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:10 PM
dunk

Stick Fellaini, Young and Schweinsteiger in and that's just about the team I'd least like to watch from our current squad

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Obviously Darmian should be near the team but I don't understand what Blind has done to get a game.

As long as Blind isn't in the middle I suppose he wont cause too many problems. The useless @#%&!.
Difficult to do much to get a game when you haven't been getting a game tbf, you daft @#%&!

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

As long as Blind isn't in the middle I suppose he wont cause too many problems. The useless c***.
Shaw injured. Moving Rojo would again disrupt that pairing.

What can anyone who isn't playing ever do to get a game?

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Sparky***

We all know what palace are about, it would be nice if we didn't look completely £#%&!ing shell shocked when they start throwing themselves on the floor to win set pieces.

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Difficult to do much to get a game when you haven't been getting a game tbf, you daft @#%&!
He hasn't been playing because he's a bit shit. To get back into the team he should have to prove himself in the Europa league, league cup and from the bench in the league.

You @#%&!.

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:14 PM
red in cumbria

Actually that makes me feel a bit better, as in "about time we did" and all that

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He hasn't been playing because he's a bit shit. To get back into the team he should have to prove himself in the Europa league, league cup and from the bench in the league.

You c***.
Should have been off the bench on Sunday when Darmian was skinned for about the eighth time.

He's arguably our best left back. He's better than Darmian and Rojo there and not much between him and Shaw when Shaw is in the kind of form he's showed this season.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

You @#%&!.
You're talking utter shit and making a fool of yourself.

He's come in after Darmian had a horror show last time out. Extremely simple to grasp even for you.

AK14

Quote:
Should have been off the bench on Sunday when Darmian was skinned for about the eighth time.

He's arguably our best left back. He's better than Darmian and Rojo there and not much between him and Shaw when Shaw is in the kind of form he's showed this season.
Is the only left back we have who can whip in a decent cross too.

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Sparky***

United have only just turned up to the ground 10 mins ago.

Does nobody tell the £#%&!ing #@&%!s who organise our travel that the traffic in London is an utter @#%&! ALL the time, but especially when theres a train strike?

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You're talking utter shit and making a fool of yourself.

He's come in after Darmian had a horror show last time out. Extremely simple to grasp even for you.
I'll be sure to quote this when he's had another nightmare.

Quote:

When fit we have to go with Shaw. He is the only one of our left backs that has the potential to be good enough.

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Looks like Jose went with my Bailly at right back suggestion...

#greatminds

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:20 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
United have only just turned up to the ground 10 mins ago.

Does nobody tell the £#%&!ing #@&%!s who organise our travel that the traffic in London is an utter c*** ALL the time, but especially when theres a train strike?
I blame Jaffo

He was at OT on Sunday, could have warned someone

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'll be sure to quote this when he's had another nightmare.

When fit we have to go with Shaw. He is the only one of our left backs that has the potential to be good enough.
Shaw long-term, yes.

He has a lot to.prove atm though and Daley Blind is experienced and fairly dependable. As part of the squad, he deserves a chance if others aren't taking theirs. Which they aren't. Simple, really.

Blind has his brain fart moments, but he's mostly ok there and his passing and delivery from that side is easily the best of our options.

With the lack of pace and the loss of Valencia, we'll need him pushing on.

I really hope we don't miss mikhi too much

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
No pal not there don't go lot of aways. Take it your there being a local for u
Gave my ticket to jaffo

Either way what you're saying is that you can't be arsed to do the journey/expense that i used to do several times a month when i had season tickets.

OOTs>Locals

Nqat

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:36 PM
AK14

Tough one to call this

If we can keep the ball and take the sting out of the game, keeping the crowd quiet I think we could win this by a couple. Mata to be the difference maker and pull the strings hopefully

If we fanny around and allow the crowd to get on top of us we'll be in trouble. Also no doubt they'll be falling over most of the game and the referee will look to give them everything

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Billy Redface

That Jake Humphrey is a £#%&!ing #@&%!, isn't he?

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
looks like he should host a shit daytime tv game show.

Unread 14-12-2016, 08:39 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yes

Most of the BT lot are tbh.