United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2023, 09:23 AM
Lodestar

Draw will be a good result for us, but there is a big risk we're getting mauled going toe to toe with them.

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I keep trying to forget there's a game on. Never one for the doom crew but I've been drained of all hope. The season already feels doomed, something doesn't feel right and frankly a win that papers over the cracks will probably do us more harm than good. I'd probably settle for a 3-0 defeat if you asked nicely. Appreciate my sheets currently smell worse than Renton's during his withdrawal

And we'll have more from Erik ten Hag closer to kick-off. Manchester Derby Day on Sky Sports... stay tuned.

Unread 29-10-2023, 01:14 PM
Mr_Ed

Cas not in the squad. Apparently.

Unread 29-10-2023, 01:38 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Cas not in the squad. Apparently.
Another frustrating one. Goes off injured for Brazil, then plays a full 90 for them and misses our next three games

Unread 29-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I keep trying to forget there's a game on. Never one for the doom crew but I've been drained of all hope. The season already feels doomed, something doesn't feel right and frankly a win that papers over the cracks will probably do us more harm than good. I'd probably settle for a 3-0 defeat if you asked nicely. Appreciate my sheets currently smell worse than Renton's during his withdrawal
Disgusting this.....

Unread 29-10-2023, 08:40 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Chris knows. Some of the optimism in this thread.

Unread 29-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Chris knows. Some of the optimism in this thread.
Embarrassed I thought we might cling on for a draw

Unread 29-10-2023, 10:55 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Embarrassed I thought we might cling on for a draw
I had genuine hope we’d equalise in the second half. Dunno why I do it to myself. We are a very shit team right now.

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
0-2. A goal in each half they’ll take mercy on us.

Bit like under Ole two seasons ago.
Not far off. And even that was generous.
Closed Thread