United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:47 PM
redhegemony

Default Embarrassing

Utterly shite. Dalot and Martial should never play again. Most of the rest are squad players aside from Onana, Reguiĺon and possibly Mount.

Garnacho is not the answer neither is Antony both horribly limited.

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:50 PM
Vedder

Garnarcho is 19 years old and playing with a load of shite. Put him in that Newcastle side and he’d look superb

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:50 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Utterly shite. Dalot and Martial should never play again. Most of the rest are squad players aside from Onana, Reguiĺon and possibly Mount.

Can’t include garnacho in this , he is a young player with potential. Most young players will make mistakes.

I don’t think he’s good enough to start, but he is young an potential to be world class, this comes with time . Rashford not exactly a great swap either but when you have to start martial as your 2nd choice striker it should be enough to tell you where the club is at . Players need to leave, recruitment needs an over haul, owners need to come in and be pulling in the same direction of wanting to win .

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:52 PM
redhegemony

We lack the basics a team that can defend and hold onto the ball. Newcastle aren't world beaters

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Danoli

Imagine calling out Garnacho

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
We lack the basics a team that can defend and hold onto the ball. Newcastle aren't world beaters
Don’t get me wrong as a team they are horrific . Thought lumping in garnacho with the shit@#%&!s is harsh

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:54 PM
red in cumbria

Martial even playing tonight summed up everything that is now wrong with this club.

Incredibly, even at the start of this season certain people were still waxing lyrical about his "potential"

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:55 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
Imagine calling out Garnacho
He's not a good enough first choice for United at the moment. Who was the last 19 year old who was. Giggs?

Unread 02-11-2023, 12:02 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
He's not a good enough first choice for United at the moment. Who was the last 19 year old who was. Giggs?
I think you answered your own question. Rarely are teenagers good enough to lead the line out . Even more so when the club is in turmoil

Unread 02-11-2023, 12:06 AM
Medlock

Thumbs down

Utter, utter shite again. An absolute shambles. It's November and we've been shite in every game ffs

Unread 02-11-2023, 12:09 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Utter, utter shite again. An absolute shambles. It's November and we've been shite in every game ffs
We peaked in pre-season

Unread 02-11-2023, 12:22 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I think you answered your own question. Rarely are teenagers good enough to lead the line out . Even more so when the club is in turmoil

Exactly we need high quality players at the top of their game not has beens like Casemirio or young pups.

Unread 02-11-2023, 12:25 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Martial even playing tonight summed up everything that is now wrong with this club.

Incredibly, even at the start of this season certain people were still waxing lyrical about his "potential"
Unbelievable, innit? Even worse than Pogba. Quite openly, the laziest @#%&! I’ve ever seen in a United shirt.

Unread 02-11-2023, 12:29 AM
redhegemony

The quality of our players is shocking. To watch that utter shit was a complete piss take

Unread 02-11-2023, 12:46 AM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:

The three you single out are absolute shite as well.

Unread 02-11-2023, 04:23 AM
shenwen

Dalot continues to be shite. Amazing the top level career he's had so far.

Got to question why the manager started with Martial. What did he think would happen? That the lazy, ineffective @#%&! would turn into a footballer? That side tonight with Rasmus and Wan B would have at least had a chance.

Also highlights the utter madness of having an unproven kid as our only genuine striking threat, while spending money on a nothing player like Mount.

I'd normally say ETH needs to get rid of the shit @#%&!s, but he bought half of them

Unread 02-11-2023, 06:29 AM
Patty_b

Garnacho can't start games. Which is a bit weird considering how good he can look off the bench. He was also as much to blame for the first goal as anyone else. Only 19 so loads of time to sort that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Dalot continues to be shite. Amazing the top level career he's had so far.

Got to question why the manager started with Martial. What did he think would happen? That the lazy, ineffective @#%&! would turn into a footballer? That side tonight with Rasmus and Wan B would have at least had a chance.

Also highlights the utter madness of having an unproven kid as our only genuine striking threat, while spending money on a nothing player like Mount.

I'd normally say ETH needs to get rid of the shit @#%&!s, but he bought half of them
Or kept him on at halftime. The phrase "He looks like a competition winner" has never been so accurate. Genuinely think he'd look out of place in the National League.

That one moment before their third when there was a cross and I want to say he jumped, but that'd be a gross exaggeration. I think I could get more height trying to jump while knelt down.

Unread 02-11-2023, 07:45 AM
Zorg

Martial is one of the most baffling things I’ve seen at United. He’s offered nothing in years and years. Spectacularly lazy, going through the motions and paid zillions. United used to have standards

Unread 02-11-2023, 10:08 AM
AK14

Dalot was surplus to requirements a couple of seasons ago and shipped out on loan to Milan…

He was offered a new five year contact in May

That says everything about this club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Martial is one of the most baffling things I’ve seen at United. He’s offered nothing in years and years. Spectacularly lazy, going through the motions and paid zillions. United used to have standards
Joel Glazers favourite player.

It’ll be interesting if SJR is finally allowed to £#%&! him off or if that parasitic @#%&! vetos it.

Unread 02-11-2023, 10:10 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Not far off being here a decade incredible grifting tbf