Unread 28-10-2017, 07:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
What success ?
op

Unread 28-10-2017, 07:43 PM
ziggyman17

at a younger age than the argie is now, fergie was winning league titles, cups and european trophies, its madness at the moment with the press trying to compare him to the greatest ever..... Never in a million years will he good enough for us.....He has been a coach the last ten years and has still not got a sniff of a trophy...

Unread 29-10-2017, 07:44 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What did Young mouth to Alli? Looked like “when you win a cup let me know...”
“When you win the prem let me know” as far as I can tell.

Unread 29-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
What did Young mouth to Alli? Looked like “when you win a cup let me know...”
I would go instantly from not liking him to liking him if he did that!

Ashley Young deserves some credit. He's a shit winger. Always was.... but he's developed in to a really hard working member of the squad who doesn't let us down.

A useful full back and a useful wing back who will give everything.

I thought he was our best player yesterday along with Valencia and Matic.

Unread 29-10-2017, 01:32 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I would go instantly from not liking him to liking him if he did that!

Ashley Young deserves some credit. He's a shit winger. Always was.... but he's developed in to a really hard working member of the squad who doesn't let us down.

A useful full back and a useful wing back who will give everything.

I thought he was our best player yesterday along with Valencia and Matic.
I don’t think he’s shit; never have. He’s played shit for sure, but there’s a difference.

Unread 29-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Pop

Young know's what side his bread is buttered on, plays for Utd, earns a fortune, keeps his head down, doesn't complain, gets stuck in and is capable of a cracking cross or two when he can be bothered. The alternative if he were to throw a strop would probably be Watford or Crystal Palace.

Amazing Malteeser head too, much better than Silvestre's appalling 50p bonce.

Unread 29-10-2017, 01:52 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
picking a team without any proper strikers

what a coward
remeber jose doing that against moyes in his first home game

Unread 29-10-2017, 01:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Young know's what side his bread is buttered on, plays for Utd, earns a fortune, keeps his head down, doesn't complain, gets stuck in and is capable of a cracking cross or two when he can be bothered. The alternative if he were to throw a strop would probably be Watford or Crystal Palace.

Amazing Malteeser head too, much better than Silvestre's appalling 50p bonce.
Met him once; he’s a bit of a miserable @#%&! and tiny. He’s like a sullen marionette.

Unread 29-10-2017, 02:25 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
remeber jose doing that against moyes in his first home game
No I don’t tbh

Unread 29-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
I don’t think he’s shit; never have. He’s played shit for sure, but there’s a difference.
Well, perhaps not shit....probably more overhyped. Young player of the year. Pegged as a talent when his talent was very limited. Not very fast. Not very skillfull . Not good attributes for a winger. Always seemed a bit soft too..... but he's developed. I'm sure he doesn't want to be a full back over a winger, but he gets his head down, he's a good solid pro and he seems to love playing for the club.

He's changed and I think he's more useful now than he ever was as a winger.

Unread 29-10-2017, 03:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Well, perhaps not shit....probably more overhyped. Young player of the year. Pegged as a talent when his talent was very limited. Not very fast. Not very skillfull . Not good attributes for a winger. Always seemed a bit soft too..... but he's developed. I'm sure he doesn't want to be a full back over a winger, but he gets his head down, he's a good solid pro and he seems to love playing for the club.

He's changed and I think he's more useful now than he ever was as a winger.
I don’t think we have a player in the squad better suited to play wing back if that’s how we’re going to set up.

Unread 29-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
I don’t think we have a player in the squad better suited to play wing back if that’s how we’re going to set up.
True..

He and Valencia are both well equipped to do that. Got no issue with 3-5-2. Allows us to push rahsford up further forward too.

A good option to have. Worked well yesterday and worked well in Moscow.

Unread 29-10-2017, 04:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
True..

He and Valencia are both well equipped to do that. Got no issue with 3-5-2. Allows us to push rahsford up further forward too.

A good option to have. Worked well yesterday and worked well in Moscow.
I’d agree about Valencia if he could cross a £#%&!ing ball.

Unread 29-10-2017, 04:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
No I don’t tbh
He did fact. Drew 0-0 moyesy first game check the line up

Quote:
No I don’t tbh
Just read the match report. He had Torres and lukaku on bench demba ba dropped completely and mata. De bruyne played was piss poor. No forwards started

Unread 29-10-2017, 05:01 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He did fact. Drew 0-0 moyesy first game check the line up
Not saying he didn’t. Just saying I don’t remember it

Unread 29-10-2017, 05:07 PM
armchair

i remember thinking jose was just doing it out of spite at abramovich not getting him the signings he wanted and also trying to get fired.

jose is a mad man
Closed Thread