Originally Posted by Kangared
But ?
What?

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
What?
You said but instead of bit. Developing a kiwi accent?

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
This guy bloody hates people slagging the english off, absolutely hates it
When it's warranted I will be slagging them off & no doubt there are a minority of the thousands there who are letting their country down & I am happy to see them get what they deserve ,but the majority of the fans out there are not hooligans . Probably best if I just avoid these threads

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:17 AM
no fun

Quote:
When it's warranted I will be slagging them off & no doubt there are a minority of the thousands there who are letting their country down & I am happy to see them get what they deserve ,but the majority of the fans out there are not hooligans . Probably best if I just avoid these threads
Hang on...yesterday you said this hooligan minority were decent blokes having a quiet drink who were provoked by locals and were patriotic chaps...what's changed ?

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:18 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
Hilariously ironic that a Russian calls the English knuckledraggers
Quote:
Why did you move to Australia?

Unread 11-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Probably, if it gets you rattled yeah of course it's a minority but you still need to take the piss out of them....the unfortunate stereotype is that a lot of Eng-er-lund fans are small town knuckle draggers who have nothing to shout about while supporting Peterborough, Plymouth, Exeter City etc etc..... minority or not.

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Switching Off

Sky's expected side, 5 Spurs players.

Hart

Walker - Smalling - Cahill - Rose

Dier

Rooney - - - - Alli

Lallana - - - - - - - - - - - - Sterling

Kane

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Hart

Dier

Rooney - - - - Alli

Kane
Lallana

Sterling is dogshit as well

Walker lol

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:

Hart

Dier

Rooney - - - - Alli

Kane
Fat goth likes this.

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Sparky***

Hart will drop a massive clanger in one of these games. He's awful.

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Vedder

Lallana and sterling

Still wish they were Welsh

Unread 11-06-2016, 10:29 AM
75Red

Quote:
Is that you Ashton?
Benidorm to Brisbane. Nice one

Unread 11-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Hart

Dier

Rooney - - - - Alli

Kane
Why does not try a 4 2 3 1. Rooney is horrible in cm. He can still do a job in a number 10 behind kane... ah owl russia to win 1-0

Unread 11-06-2016, 10:40 AM
dunk

Lollana he's £#%&!ing £#%&!.

Rooney in a midfield 3 shoehorned much. Dier's going to be £#%&!ed after 3 games with the workload of covering for the 5 in front of him

Unread 11-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Switching Off

Rooting for Rooney tbf. He's taking pelters about whether he should be in the team. England fans

Unread 11-06-2016, 11:07 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Hart

Dier

Rooney - - - - Alli

Kane
Sensible starting 11 as that diamond trying to force Kane, Vardy and Rooney as a front 3 was never going to work

Looks like Rooney is going to play that same attacking midfield role in a 433 that he played for us at the end of the season which if you have to play him is probably the best position to put him in

Unread 11-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Rooting for Rooney tbf. He's taking pelters about whether he should be in the team. England fans
Just not in midfield. He IS NOT a midfielder.

Unread 11-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Just not in midfield. He IS NOT a midfielder.
This!

Unread 11-06-2016, 11:46 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
They're only saying what most on Fred have been saying for three years
Closed Thread