United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2016, 05:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
In fairness to Carrick, he had been carrying an injury for the majority of 2009, hence his drop in form around the time.
I wanted to lynch him after that Bayern game, tbh

He came back well from that trough, fair play.

Unread 14-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I wanted to lynch him after that Bayern game, tbh

He came back well from that trough, fair play.
His attempt at blocking Robben's shot

Unread 14-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If it was about pace, I wouldn't have hounded Hernandez would I, you thick c***

At the time I suggested we buy Fellaini, as back up/alternative to the players we had, he had a year left on his deal and could've been got for about £10m, and at that time we were watching teams bully us off the park and a presence was required. Since then he has gone to utter shit after Moyes played him as a striker/battering ram for 2-3 years. I think you'll find I was not in favour of his signing when it actually happened.

Whatever anyway, you're a cowardly piece of shit and quite clearly mentally deficient, so I couldn't give a £#%&! what is rattling around your empty skull.

I'm guessing Liu Jian btw. Never even noticed you'd gone
Not really you despised Hernandez even when he was playing well regardless of his assets.

Like £#%&! you were recommending Fellaini as a cheap back-up . You honestly thought he'd make a good signing. I can remember thinking, 'what a pumpkin-headed tosser' for thinking Fellaini is United quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
In fairness to Carrick, he had been carrying an injury for the majority of 2009, hence his drop in form around the time.
His significant drop in form went further than 2009 though mate.

Unread 14-01-2016, 06:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Not really you despised Hernandez even when he was playing well regardless of his assets.

Like £#%&! you were recommending Fellaini as a cheap back-up . You honestly thought he'd make a good signing. I can remember thinking, 'what a pumpkin-headed tosser' for thinking Fellaini is United quality.

His significant drop in form went further than 2009 though mate.
You £#%&!ing stupid @#%&!, I said Fellaini as cheap back up for about £8m when in the last year of his deal

Hernandez is shit, he never played well, he just scored a few.

pumpkin yadda blah blah %@#$&!s, can tell it's the unoriginal #@&%! Liu alright. Know nothing £#%&!ing chump. No wonder you changed your name even more wrongness about Carrick too :£#%&!er: turn it in and £#%&! off again, and we'll forget you ever existed in an instant once again.

Unread 14-01-2016, 06:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
first bowie then carrick

the stars look very different today.
I'd imagine carrick has felt like major tom for most of his united career.

Unread 14-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
You £#%&!ing stupid c***, I said Fellaini as cheap back up for about £8m when in the last year of his deal

Hernandez is shit, he never played well, he just scored a few.

pumpkin yadda blah blah balls, can tell it's the unoriginal #@&%! Liu alright. Know nothing £#%&!ing chump. No wonder you changed your name even more wrongness about Carrick too :w****r: turn it in and £#%&! off again, and we'll forget you ever existed in an instant once again.
For a guy with such a huge head, you really have a spectacularly small brain .

So Fellaini's price has gone from £10m to £8m soon it'll be £500,000.

Yes Hernandez never played well for us . Not Welbeck who often resembled a baby giraffe on an ice rink - all he did was score...oh wait. You're such a bitter, biased little b***h boy it's hilarious. The forums equivalent of Victor Meldrew. Pining over Welbeck when we're struggling for goals and consistency .

Unread 14-01-2016, 07:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
For a guy with such a huge head, you really have a spectacularly small brain .

So Fellaini's price has gone from £10m to £8m soon it'll be £500,000.

Yes Hernandez never played well for us . Not Welbeck who often resembled a baby giraffe on an ice rink - all he did was score...oh wait. You're such a bitter, biased little b***h boy it's hilarious. The forums equivalent of Victor Meldrew. Pining over Welbeck when we're struggling for goals and consistency .
Wtf are you on about? You are so £#%&!ing thick

My original suggestion was we should sign Fellaini for about £8m when he was in his last year. That's what I said. Today I was pointing out that I suggested we sign him when he was in his last year for 'about £10m' the idea there being that he would have been comparatively cheap. That was the crux of it.

As for Welbeck, I would like us to have someone with his pace, power and ability to harass and trouble defenders, and couldn't believe he was allowed to leave and not replaced with anyone able to run.

Hernandez didn't play well, he popped up with goals. That's why he could never get in the team. Welbeck was the other way round, played well, didn't pop up with goals so much although, he out scored Hernandez in the Moyes season IIRC. You do realise goals are created by players putting pressure on the opposition, bullying defenders, running the channels, running in behind, holding the ball up etc. All things Welbeck was excellent at, creating space for others to play, providing a foil for others. We are sorely missing somebody capable of such things, not arsed it's not Welbeck, arsed it's nobody.

Pretty sure the little bitch in this piece is the pathetic piece of shit that had to change his user name hurry up and £#%&! off again, there's a good little £#%&!er.

Unread 14-01-2016, 08:11 PM
red in cumbria

Ah right, so they are the poster formerly known as Liu? Makes sense tbh

Unread 14-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Wtf are you on about? You are so £#%&!ing thick

My original suggestion was we should sign Fellaini for about £8m when he was in his last year. That's what I said. Today I was pointing out that I suggested we sign him when he was in his last year for 'about £10m' the idea there being that he would have been comparatively cheap. That was the crux of it.

As for Welbeck, I would like us to have someone with his pace, power and ability to harass and trouble defenders, and couldn't believe he was allowed to leave and not replaced with anyone able to run.

Hernandez didn't play well, he popped up with goals. That's why he could never get in the team. Welbeck was the other way round, played well, didn't pop up with goals so much although, he out scored Hernandez in the Moyes season IIRC. You do realise goals are created by players putting pressure on the opposition, bullying defenders, running the channels, running in behind, holding the ball up etc. All things Welbeck was excellent at, creating space for others to play, providing a foil for others. We are sorely missing somebody capable of such things, not arsed it's not Welbeck, arsed it's nobody.

Pretty sure the little b***h in this piece is the pathetic piece of shit that had to change his user name hurry up and £#%&! off again, there's a good little w****r.
It was obvious that any price Fellaini was not United quality.

Hernandez was a regular under Fergie when he first arrived at United #@&%! .

Oh Welbeck outscored Hernandez in 13-14. What about the rest of Hernandez' time here?

Welbeck bullying defenders. On any regular basis? Talk about exaggerating his qualities. He had good work ethic and pace which occasionally paid dividends, but Fergie played him wide because he stunk at erm finishing and was very much an instinctive player with lapses in concentration. And van Gaal very quickly decided he wasnt up to it at United. That's why you look such a @#%&! for mentioning him all the time and going on like he was five times the player Hernandez is.

I'm sure he'll continue to enjoy the bench once he returns from injury .

Unread 14-01-2016, 09:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
It was obvious that any price Fellaini was not United quality.

Hernandez was a regular under Fergie when he first arrived at United #@&%! .

Oh Welbeck outscored Hernandez in 13-14. What about the rest of Hernandez' time here?

Welbeck bullying defenders. On any regular basis? Talk about exaggerating his qualities. He had good work ethic and pace which occasionally paid dividends, but Fergie played him wide because he stunk at erm finishing and was very much an instinctive player with lapses in concentration. And van Gaal very quickly decided he wasnt up to it at United. That's why you look such a @#%&! for mentioning him all the time and going on like he was five times the player Hernandez is.

I'm sure he'll continue to enjoy the bench once he returns from injury .
Actually, van Gaal wanted him to stay, he wanted to leave. Hernandez managed a season in the first team, whilst Welbeck was out on loan. Was never a regular again. Because he's shit. Welbeck constantly bullied defenders physical tbh, it was his final ball and decision making that let him down. Imagine that of a 21 year old forward, £#%&!ing scandalous

You're missing the point though, you're a useless know nothing £#%&!er. Hth.

Unread 14-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Alan

Quote:
I suggested we buy Fellaini

Unread 14-01-2016, 10:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
In hindsight, it looks a poor judgement nqat...

When I said it he was looking useful tbf, that was before his stint as striker too.

Unread 14-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I wonder if he came up with that idea while ordering a pizza the same size as his head

Sorry mate I couldn't resist stealing your gif .

Unread 14-01-2016, 11:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
I wonder if he came up with that idea while ordering a pizza the same size as his head

Sorry mate I couldn't resist stealing your gif .
:£#%&!er: so £#%&!ing pathetic you can't do anything but steal everyone else's work. GTFO you £#%&!ing ballbag.

Unread 14-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Buck

Quote:
In hindsight, it looks a poor judgement nqat...

When I said it he was looking useful tbf, that was before his stint as striker too.
Lets be honest pal. You saw him be a bully in a couple games against us when we had @#%&! bouncing off him and thought we should sign him

Unread 14-01-2016, 11:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Lets be honest pal. You saw him be a bully in a couple games against us when we had @#%&! bouncing off him and thought we should sign him
Nah, my liking came from watch him bully and pass the Liverpool midfield off the park in a European Tie whe he was about 19, then his performances for Everton in his first couple of years. I'm convinced Moyes ruined him tbh.

Unread 14-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Welbeck upfront with Fellaini running the game from midfield ffs

Unread 14-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Buck

Quote:
Nah, my liking came from watch him bully and pass the Liverpool midfield off the park in a European Tie whe he was about 19, then his performances for Everton in his first couple of years. I'm convinced Moyes ruined him tbh.
Fair enough pal.

I didn't really take notice of the big man until he moved up front.

Unread 15-05-2016, 03:40 PM
tetrisblock

Carrick's children were some of the X-men themed mascots today, pretty much confirms he won't be playing here next season.

We now need three new centre midfielders as well. Carrick would have been handy, as a bench option as evidenced by his performance after coming on against West Ham.

Also another link to the Ferguson era and the winning mentality that brings gone.

We really need another total rebuild!

Unread 15-05-2016, 03:59 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
Carrick's children were some of the X-men themed mascots today, pretty much confirms he won't be playing here next season.
Closed Thread