United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 18-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Time For Heroes

Default Early shout for Wigan

Just got an email from trainline.com advertising cheap fares saying £12 to sunny Manchester. I thought 'yeah %@#$&!s, bet it's not on a saturday when United are at home', checked and it is true!! Okay, it was before 9.00 but the first train after 9.00 was £18 and it's the same coming back on Sunday. Get to stay round me mate's about a mile from the ground, few drinks with the Freds before.....just need to get a ticket.

Obviously this is way too early but I'll bump it nearer the time, after all, it's Wigan at home, I must be able to get a ticket to see the shit@#%&!s early doors before the early season optimism wears off.

Unread 18-07-2012, 11:40 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes

Just got an email from trainline.com advertising cheap fares saying £12 to sunny Manchester. I thought 'yeah %@#$&!s, bet it's not on a saturday when United are at home', checked and it is true!! Okay, it was before 9.00 but the first train after 9.00 was £18 and it's the same coming back on Sunday. Get to stay round me mate's about a mile from the ground, few drinks with the Freds before.....just need to get a ticket.

Obviously this is way too early but I'll bump it nearer the time, after all, it's Wigan at home, I must be able to get a ticket to see the shit@#%&!s early doors before the early season optimism wears off.
Wont be a problem - I'll keep an ear out.

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Time For Heroes

Just giving this a little bump as it's a bit closer to the time in case Carlo or any other of you top Fredsters hear anything in the next week or two.

Cheers

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:32 PM
elhombre

Quote:

just give it the "do you know who i am?" line...

louis walsh and tufty on the pitch at half time, taking penalties in front of the stretty....

i bet the red army masses won't know who to sing, "do you take it up the arse?" to, first...

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
just give it the "do you know who i am?" line...

louis walsh and tufty on the pitch at half time, taking penalties in front of the stretty....

i bet the red army masses won't know who to sing, "do you take it up the arse?" to, first...
You could do a song and dance routine at the same time, best half-time entertainment ever.

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:57 PM
elhombre

Quote:
You could do a song and dance routine at the same time, best half-time entertainment ever.
you not heard about me at the willows, pol?

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
you not heard about me at the willows, pol?
Sadly not, anything on Youtube pol?

Unread 29-08-2012, 02:01 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Sadly not, anything on Youtube pol?
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=301

Unread 29-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Qualiteh

Unread 04-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Sumo

If anybody has any spares for this then give us a shout, cheers.

Unread 08-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Time For Heroes

Watch it Sumoers, I asked first

Anybody??

Unread 08-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Ben

Quote:

Anybody??
give the ticket office a ring. they'll be giving them away

Unread 08-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Sumo

Quote:

Anybody??
Sorry pol, I hadn't noticed.

Unread 08-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
give the ticket office a ring. they'll be giving them away
I will do later in the week if no luck.

Unread 08-09-2012, 03:08 PM
no fun

Quote:

sold out

Unread 08-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
sold out
If my mate can get them I will let lads know in this post.

Unread 08-09-2012, 03:18 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
You still need one?

Unread 09-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
You still need one?
Yes please mate.

Unread 09-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yes please mate.
Dance.

Unread 09-09-2012, 08:00 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Yes please mate.
I sent a couple of texts out yesterday but had 'nope' in response. Send Ste Ryder (@steryder74) a message on twitter, he should be able to sort you out.
Closed Thread