United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2010, 06:43 PM
suedeshoes

Default Jamie Carra Carragher

He's my favourite scouser. Every time he opens his mouth he makes me at least smile and usually chuckle. He' the most scouse-looking fella in the world and the fact that he confirms it so spectacularly every time he loosens his lips and lets that squeaky, phlemy, horrible accent splurge out is belting.

I feel a bit snide coz he's clearly a bit special. He's be on decade long work-exprience at B&Q if he couldn't kick a ball.

Unread 24-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Sloane

at least he tells its straight, still a @#%&! though.
hypocrite though

Unread 24-05-2010, 06:45 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him the wall pushing heysel dodging scouse @#%&!.

hope he gets his legs snapped and electrocuted til he's dead.

@#%&!

Unread 06-10-2011, 06:23 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Carragher: 'Scholes not right that Eng camps were split in MUFC/LFC camps, it was more like MUFC and the rest! But it was never hostile.'

United > England

Always

Unread 06-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Red Tatton

Always thought this was his finest performance, from about 55secs in.

Unread 06-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Ashley's Grime

I'm sure he's looking forward to avoiding a blatant sending off against United in a couple of weeks.

Unread 06-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
I'm sure he's looking forward to avoiding a blatant sending off against United in a couple of weeks.
What on earth can you mean

Unread 06-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Mr_Ed

TBF to the scouse @#%&! he's always complimentary about SAF

Unread 06-10-2011, 08:01 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Phelgmy scouse bastard. In a perfect world he'll score an injury time own goal (overhead kick and snap his spine in the process) in the final to hand Germany the world cup.
Yep.

Love Popers.

Unread 06-10-2011, 08:07 PM
taff

loved that film about him, thought daniel day-lewis was excellent

Unread 06-10-2011, 08:21 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What on earth can you mean

That tackle was a £#%&!ing disgrace. He is quite clearly going for Nani. How can he or anyone say he was going for the ball?

Unread 06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

Thought this was going to be about his (xenophobic?) ramblings about English managers the other day........

I'm sure "King Kenny" was pleased

Unread 06-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
That tackle was a £#%&!ing disgrace. He is quite clearly going for Nani. How can he or anyone say he was going for the ball?
It was, was overshadowed by most because of Nani's reaction. £#%&!ing horrendous. :shakehead:
Remember Rafael steaming into a tackle in that game, think it was right after, didn't injure anyone though. I £#%&!ing love him, hope he's back.

Unread 06-10-2011, 08:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Remember a load of clunges on here being more pissed off with Nani after that

Nearly snapped his leg in two ffs.I genuinely hate 'Carra'.

Unread 06-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
It was, was overshadowed by most because of Nani's reaction. £#%&!ing horrendous. :shakehead:
Remember Rafael steaming into a tackle in that game, think it was right after, didn't injure anyone though. I £#%&!ing love him, hope he's back.
Yep, Rafael actually got the ball too - not that you'd know it from the reaction afterwards, vermin genuinely trying to say the two tackles were the same.

Suarez :£#%&!er:

Unread 06-10-2011, 09:23 PM
MUFC One Love

The funny thing with Carragher is he's always been a 'last ditch' defender but now his age is showing and he can't make them 'last ditch' tackles the disgusting scouse @#%&!.

Unread 06-10-2011, 09:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:

£#%&! I hate that @#%&!. Carragher's mild by comparison.

I bet the verm are all over the Rooney's da story though and nobody's so much as mentioned Carragher's dodgy as £#%&! old fella.

Unread 06-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Yep, Rafael actually got the ball too - not that you'd know it from the reaction afterwards, vermin genuinely trying to say the two tackles were the same.

http://rescue.utdforum.com/forum/sho...ostcount=10550

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Probably the same way he was going for the ball against Rooney a few years ago? This tackle (he did get a yellow for it) led to Rooney going off and being replaced by O'Shea. Cheers Jamie.

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Jethro

This @#%&! has it coming, been getting away with it for far too £#%&!ing long.
Closed Thread