United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
JOS is. Wes isn't.
Thought I read O'Shea had announced his retirement. End of the season thing I suppose.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
This. Any team's fans would have reacted the same way. Pretty sure we've taunted fans who've we've relegated in the past.
Not the same at all

Have we ever celebrated another team winning the league by adapting their song or dance ?

Nope.

Smoggy, monkey hanging smelly £#%&!s....enjoy league 1

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:16 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not the same at all

Have we ever celebrated another team winning the league by adapting their song or dance ?

Nope.

Smoggy, monkey hanging smelly £#%&!s....enjoy league 1
But realistically how else could they have wound us United fans up? It's not like they had prevented us winning the league - Sunderland chants would have been pointless.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Flounce?
It would seem not.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It would seem not.
Sorry....

Unread 26-04-2018, 11:54 AM
TheFatGoth

https://www.theguardian.com/football...gs-under-short

Unread 26-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Quote:
2016-17
Manager: David Moyes

Players

• Didier Ndong (Lorient £13.6m): The Gabon midfielder, Sunderland’s overpriced record signing, is now on loan at Watford. 6/10

• Papy Djilobodji (Chelsea, £8m): A disastrous buy at centre-half. Now on loan at Dijon. 3/10

• Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United, loan): Gifted but failed to make his presence count. A major disappointment. 5/10

• Paddy McNair (Manchester United, £5m): A decent utility player whose progress has been interrupted by a severe knee injury. 7/10

• Donald Love (Manchester United, £1m): Tries but not good enough at right-back. 6/10

• Steven Pienaar (Everton, free): The years had caught up with the South African. 5/10

• Jason Denayer (Manchester City, loan): Had some decent games at centre-half. 7/10

• Javier Manquillo (Atlético Madrid, loan): Struggled horribly. Now a squad player at Newcastle United slowly improving under Rafael Benítez’s tutelage. 5/10

• Victor Anichebe (free agent): Showed flashes of the player he once threatened to become. 6/10

• Mika (Boavista, free): Not good enough for cup games, never played and now at União de Leiria. 2/10

• Darron Gibson (Everton £2.5m): Recently sacked after drink-driving charge. Major midfield disappointment. 2/10

• Bryan Oviedo (Everton £2m): OK-ish at left-back. 5/10

• Joleon Lescott (free agent): Way off the pace. 2/10

Unread 26-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Lescott... hard for him since he left Star Trek

Unread 26-04-2018, 12:38 PM
windy waffles

Was at Reading vs Sunderland two weeks ago (in a box).

They were absolutely awful. So were Reading to be fair. The standard of football. HOOF. Dear me.

McNair and Donald Love were shit. So was that striker who used to play for us, Fletcher.

Good riddance. They'll be back at first attempt, however.

Unread 26-04-2018, 12:54 PM
RemisMoses

Jack Rodwell. The modern young footballer in a nut shell. Nice work if you can get it

"I don't even know where Jack is, to be honest with you," Coleman said. "So no, he won't be involved at Fulham."

Unread 26-04-2018, 01:14 PM
carrick_16

I don't mind Chris Coleman, But Sunderland can go and £#%&! themselves, Do the poznan now, £#%&!ing #@&%!s.

Unread 26-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Unread 26-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Chris Quayd

"in the whole of 2017, Sunderland took the lead three times in home league games. The first time, against Bolton, it lasted three minutes and within 10 minutes they were behind. The second time, against Millwall, it lasted four minutes and within eight minutes they were behind. The third time, against Fulham, the goal came after 77 minutes and Sunderland held on. They were ahead for 20 minutes at home in an entire year"

Unread 26-04-2018, 03:04 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Jack Rodwell. The modern young footballer in a nut shell. Nice work if you can get it

"I don't even know where Jack is, to be honest with you," Coleman said. "So no, he won't be involved at Fulham."
tied into a £70k a week contract until 2019 and no clause if relegated.

Unread 26-04-2018, 03:05 PM
RemisMoses

No clause that means he has to actually turn up by the looks of it

Too much too soon..

Unread 26-04-2018, 03:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
tied into a £70k a week contract until 2019 and no clause if relegated.
Fair play to him. It's Sunderland who have £#%&!ed up here tbh. Paying a lad £70k per week to play in the third tier.

Unread 26-04-2018, 09:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven

i think the qpr fans who actually celebrated aguero's goal against them were a lot f***ing worse.
tbf you can't really blame them when their £#%&!ing players were celebrating it as well

#@&%! Hughes shouting: Let them have it when it was 2-2...the £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 26-04-2018, 09:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

They were absolutely awful. So were Reading to be fair. The standard of football. HOOF. Dear me.

McNair and Donald Love were shit. So was that striker who used to play for us, Fletcher.

Good riddance. They'll be back at first attempt, however.
Huh?!

Unread 26-04-2018, 09:08 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Huh?!
He got flogged to West Ham. Don’t recall him ever making a first team appearance, probably wrong though.

He was gash.

Unread 26-04-2018, 09:10 PM
andyroo

Ah yeah. Ashley Fletcher, scored against us in the league cup
Closed Thread