Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Coracao

Default Re: Ruud apologises to Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it was hardly cryptic.

He's destroyed goalkeepers. Mostly by picking completely shit ones and then shouting at them when they £#%&! up because they're not very good. I doubt he's smashed too many mirrors with teacups.

His teams "good enough to beat fulham" are legendary. Although, to be fair, the saha-inspired fulham that won at old trafford was not down to him picking a disrespectfully crap team that gave the opposition every encouragement, but was down to them having the best centre forward ever when fit, so good we had to buy him. Yey, us.

He killed ruud by playing him up front on his own, totally disconnected from the midfield who were too deep, booting balls up to him with two neanderthal centre backs all over him. Ruud wasn't a sparky, he liked to be facing the goal, not with his back to it.

and fergie once wore a red sweatshirt for a press conference, against a red background, with a red face. Terrible mistake. schoolboy management error. May have ruined the plasma in the bedroom for ever. Although having it set on demo instead of movie setting may have helped.

I would have thought the last point and the following email about perspective should have answered your initial :shakehead: But one can never be sure.

He is a lucky @#%&!, though.

Unread 21-01-2011, 10:53 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it was hardly cryptic.

he's destroyed goalkeepers. mostly by picking completely shit ones and then shouting at them when they £#%&! up because they're not very good. I doubt he's smashed too many mirrors with teacups.

his teams "good enough to beat fulham" are legendary. although, to be fair, the saha-inspired fulham that won at old trafford was not down to him picking a disrespectfully crap team that gave the opposition every encouragement, but was down to them having the best centre forward ever when fit, so good we had to buy him. yey, us.

he killed ruud by playing him up front on his own, totally disconnected from the midfield who were too deep, booting balls up to him with two neanderthal centre backs all over him. ruud wasn't a sparky, he liked to be facing the goal, not with his back to it.

and fergie once wore a red sweatshirt for a press conference, against a red background, with a red face. terrible mistake. schoolboy management error. may have ruined the plasma in the bedroom for ever. although having it set on demo instead of movie setting may have helped.

I would have thought the last point and the following email about perspective should have answered your initial :shakehead: but one can never be sure.

he is a lucky @#%&!, though.
welcome back

Unread 21-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i think it was the game kieran richardson played brilliantly in

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up Re: Ruud apologises to Ferguson

good to see the big man back in our hearts

£#%&!ing loved ruud

coolas£#%&!.com. bron to play for united

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
that's not even a word.

and I'm done with this guy.
It was meant as a term of endearment

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:32 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
booting balls up to him with two neanderthal centre backs all over him.
half they were to him, they were at him, the amount of neck balls he had fired at him was ridiculous at times

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
half they were to him, they were at him, the amount of neck balls he had fired at him was ridiculous at times
Dread to think how many Tevez had fired at him in his yoof.

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:41 AM
thatsfuctit

goal machine

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:47 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
some clever finishes in there , some sublime ones, but for some reason i like the one at 1.46 where he absolutely rapes it from about 10 yards

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Coracao

Quote:
some clever finishes in there , some sublime ones, but for some reason i like the one at 1.46 where he absolutely rapes it from about 10 yards
Missed a penalty earlier on.

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:51 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Missed a penalty earlier on.
ah, yes

Unread 22-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Great player

Unread 22-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
#@&%!. i hope he never steps foot in manchester or ot.

still havent forgiven him, the wounds are still fresh.

my hatred for ruud runs deep.
same could be said about yourself tbf.
Closed Thread