6. Suarez biting Chiellini
7. Palace 3-3 Liverpool
8. Aguero's hat-trick v Bayern
9. MK Dons 4-0 United
10. Chile fans break into Maracana media centre during Spain v Chile

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Bunker Buster

What a strange list

I've not clicked the link but that order is AOTS.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:05 AM
andyroo

What, no Slippy Steve?

£#%&! that.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Jethro

Top 2 nqat

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Crumps

Moyes being binned was greater than all of them put together.

£#%&!ing women's football btw? Give over.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:08 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
9. MK Dons 4-0 Manchester United

You can’t beat a good giant-killing and, with respect to Wigan Athletic’s removal of Manchester City from the FA Cup for the second season running, here was one the whole country enjoyed.
Paul Wilson

First Class ABU #@&%! and bitter Everton fan (from £#%&!ing Wigan )

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What, no Slippy Steve?

£#%&! that.
I thought that, they're quite happy to put the MK Dongs result in but not the utter hilarity and timing of that slip...

Watched a ch5 'funniest football moments' show the other night.... Stevie Me's slip......#1

The guardians gone down hill.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:14 AM
The Watcher

No 4

Blatant token effort. Try hard £#%&!ers.

1.Moyes sacked
2.Crystanbul
3.Stevie slips, Demba Ba saves the world.

The rest can £#%&! off (World Cup was decent tbf).

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Sparky***

Women's football?

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:19 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Paul Wilson

First Class ABU #@&%! and bitter Everton fan (from £#%&!ing Wigan )
The league cup ffs. Nobody gave a £#%&!. Even staunch ABUs couldn't be arsed with that one.

The Slip. Defined last season. With the "We go again" speech in a supporting role.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:21 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
The league cup ffs. Nobody gave a £#%&!. Even staunch ABUs couldn't be arsed with that one.

The Slip. Defined last season. With the "We go again" speech in a supporting role.
It also showed how completely out of touch some journalists are with the English football public

MK Dons are a more hated club...sorry franchise than even us
Nobody would have been rejoicing in an MK Dons win

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
It also showed how completely out of touch some journalists are with the English football public

MK Dons are a more hated club...sorry franchise than even us
Nobody would have been rejoicing in an MK Dons win
Good point Ziggy.

That's what made it even harder to take, I £#%&!ing hate that club, it shouldnt even exist......wish them nothing but finicial difficulties and personal anguish the set of £#%&!ing @#%&!s...

So out of touch.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:24 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
It was delicious. After the murderers win over City, the fawning over his on-pitch speech was unbearable. Their season couldn't have collapsed in a more satisfying way. Special mention to the crowds around Anfield singing "we're gunna win the League" before the Chelsea game too

Christ, I hate them.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:25 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

No 1.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:27 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It was delicious. After the murderers win over City, the fawning over his on-pitch speech was unbearable. Their season couldn't have collapsed in a more satisfying way. Special mention to the crowds around Anfield singing "we're gunna win the League" before the Chelsea game too

Christ, I hate them.
Those £#%&!ing crowds, cheering the team coach into the stadium, flags out, chanting that. Stupid @#%&!s. Fantastic.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Christ, I hate them.
It didn't define a season, more like an era. 24 years and it was Gerrard who £#%&!ed it

Only Alex Shaw from ESPN seems to want to put the boot in. All the other journalists are soft bastards.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Lok

Germany Brazil should be #1 by an absolute mile. A team scoring 7 goals in a World Cup semi final, against the hosts - Brazil. It'll be a long time until we see something like that again. It was spectacular to watch.

Gerrard's slip should also be in there.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:34 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Christ, I hate them.
After the end of last season I realised what it felt like for a man on death row about to go to the chair getting a last minute reprieve

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:37 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Christ, I hate them.
Honestly it's incredible how it all unfolded.

I couldn't watch the Chelsea game, left my phone at home and went for a walk. Was a nervous wreck all week leading up to it, seriously thought they had won it they had everything going for them.

Even at 3-0 vs Palace, thought it was going to happen. I've never experienced those @#%&!s winning the league title, and never £#%&!ing want to.

Unread 18-12-2014, 11:38 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

You'd be surprised. Personally i couldn't give a £#%&!. Knock us out every year. Absolute turd of a competition. Cup with 3 handles.:shakehead:
Closed Thread