roon78

Default Not before time imo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...night-out.html

Moyes out!

Unread 14-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by roon78
That's £#%&!ing %@#$&!s. Trying to be authoritarian and coming across like a parent who has lost control of their kids.

They've got £#%&! all to play for after that game. I'd be rocking up at training pissed as @#%&! with sniff in my tache and a bog brush up my arse.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:00 AM
armchair

He's just lashing out wildly at this stage. Never mind booze I'm surprised some of them aren't on smack what with the horrors moyes has delivered this season.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's just lashing out wildly at this stage. Never mind booze I'm surprised some of them aren't on smack what with the horrors moyes has delivered this season.
Amen, if someone made me play like we have been during a kickabout I'd take my £#%&!ing ball home.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:03 AM
S/Side.Red

I assumed they were allowed out. If they weren't then they clearly don't give a single £#%&! about Moyes

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I assumed they were allowed out. If they weren't then they clearly don't give a single £#%&! about Moyes
£#%&!ing ginger supply teacher @#%&!.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:11 AM
roon78

Quote:
I'd say it was the latter!

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:15 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
If they were allowed out then why the £#%&! are they being fined

I find it hard to imagine they weren't allowed out given that we didn't have a game last weekend so I can only imagine it's Moyes trying to earn brownie points with the fans and show who's boss

If I was either of those 3 players and I hadn't broken any rules I would be well pissed off

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:16 AM
moyescaust

got a little excited by the thread title there.

I thought he was gone.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:18 AM
moyescaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
If they were allowed out then why the £#%&! are they being fined

I find it hard to imagine they weren't allowed out given that we didn't have a game last weekend so I can only imagine it's Moyes trying to earn brownie points with the fans and show who's boss

If I was either of those 3 players and I hadn't broken any rules I would be well pissed off
this definitely.

I hope welbeck scores three own goals next week and cleverly plays like he usually does.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:21 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

No game in over a week at the time
Lost it completely moyes

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Aman27deep

Respect comes from either admiration or fear. Clearly Moyes has nothing at his ringside.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Nani

Under normal circumstances, i.e utd with something to play for with 5 weeks left of the season, I'd be fuming. But it really doesn't matter now does it especially on a weekend with no game. Welbeck's soon going to be locked up in a hotel with a load of dippers with league medals so can't blame him for wanting to get a few nights out in beforehand.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:24 AM
armchair

5 games to go and out of all competitions he suddenly starts acting like fergie. £#%&! off moyes. too little too late.

what kills me about this is it's nothing to do with real discipline, it's pr. just like him applauding the crowd at ot. he's hanging on for dear life to a job he was never good enough for and blaming everyone he possibly can for his own failures.

Unread 15-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
5 games to go and out of all competitions he suddenly starts acting like fergie. £#%&! off moyes. too little too late.

what kills me about this is it's nothing to do with real discipline, it's pr. just like him applauding the crowd at ot. he's hanging on for dear life to a job he was never good enough for and blaming everyone he possibly can for his own failures.

Unread 15-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Respect comes from either admiration or fear. Clearly Moyes has nothing at his ringside.
FYI true respect and leadership can never come from fear..

Unread 15-04-2014, 06:38 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
That's £#%&!ing balls. Trying to be authoritarian and coming across like a parent who has lost control of their kids.

They've got £#%&! all to play for after that game. I'd be rocking up at training pissed as @#%&! with sniff in my tache and a bog brush up my arse.
You are Mark Bosnich and I claim my five pounds

Unread 15-04-2014, 06:59 AM
rafabio

watching him clapping OT crowd at the end of matches is cringe worthy. Its like he is begging for them to continue support him.

Unread 15-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
FYI true respect and leadership can never come from fear..
Correct, just singularly it doesn't. But when coupled? Definitely.

Players both respected and feared Sir Alex. That takes it to another level. All the top managers have something about them that you do not want to disappoint them out there on the pitch. A simple 'well done' after the game makes the pain that your knackered body feels worth it.

Unread 15-04-2014, 08:33 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Better to be feared than loved.
Closed Thread