United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:33 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down some very gay goal celebrations this weekend

whats all that shitty fluttering all about

and the rocking baby shit made an appearence this weekend too...i £#%&!in hate that

id rather see them kissing each other on the lips than the rocking baby %@#$&!s !!!

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:35 PM
n48

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
whats all that shitty fluttering all about

and the rocking baby shit made an appearence this weekend too...i £#%&!in hate that

id rather see them kissing each other on the lips than the rocking baby %@#$&!s !!!
I think the Nigerian team is nicknamed the eagles.

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:41 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
I think the Nigerian team is nicknamed the eagles.
that makes it even worse....the eagle is a magnificant bird, regal...and they make it look like a bent robin

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Stone Monkey

Agreed!

That rocking the baby shit is £#%&!ing £#%&!

Much rather see Roone giving Ronnie a love bite

The King did it right.

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:48 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Agreed!

The King did it right.

That photo looks weird.

It makes Law look like an orangutan.

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:50 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

yeah...Denis had it right

Hughes, Pearson, Eric.....to name just three had it right too....

just like the football, we do it the best......

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Whatever

worse this weekend was Cahill's handcuffs, followed by usual punching of the corner flag - dedicated to his ibrother who is currently serving at her Majesty's pleasure

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:52 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever
worse this weekend was Cahill's handcuffs, followed by usual punching of the corner flag - dedicated to his ibrother who is currently serving at her Majesty's pleasure
ffs....i wondered what the hell that was

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:53 PM
n48

I like Cahill's celebration though.

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Agreed!

The King did it right.

They both look like midgets in that picture.
There has been alot of neck kissing going on with our players recently, good to see Gary is still having an influence on the team.

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:55 PM
n48

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
that makes it even worse....the eagle is a magnificant bird, regal...and they make it look like a bent robin

Unread 02-03-2008, 11:57 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:00 AM
fergieslovechild

Now this is how to Celebrate a goal!!!

It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end watching this again.....actually it gave me a semi !

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:03 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

£#%&!in class !!

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Stone Monkey

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieslovechild
Now this is how to Celebrate a goal!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRHxjattf5E

It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end watching this again.....actually it gave me a semi !
Fergie, I was just looking for that vid Nice one!!

£#%&!ing class!

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Whatever

This is the controversial way that Everton's Tim Cahill celebrated scoring at Goodison Park on Sunday — in a show of support for his jailed brother.

After heading his side's second in their 3-1 win over Portsmouth, an emotional Cahill wheeled away with one wrist placed over the other as if in handcuffs.

The Australia midfielder looked close to tears and explained the goal had been dedicated to his brother Sean, jailed for six years in January after an attack that left his victim Chris Stapley partially blinded.

The incident took place outside a cab office in Bromley in 2004.

After fleeing to Sydney while on bail, Cahill's brother was extradited and found guilty of grievous bodily harm.

The court heard he kicked Mr Stapley in the head twice while he lay on the floor.

Cahill, 28, said: "That was for my older brother because I am just proud that he is happy and I am happy. I just wanted to send a message to him. It has been emotional for me because my family mean so much to me."

touching i think you'll all agree...

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:09 AM
koppas

How can he be proud that his brother is happy whilst doing time for commiting GBH?

Bizarre.

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:10 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever

This is the controversial way that Everton's Tim Cahill celebrated scoring at Goodison Park on Sunday — in a show of support for his jailed brother.

After heading his side's second in their 3-1 win over Portsmouth, an emotional Cahill wheeled away with one wrist placed over the other as if in handcuffs.

The Australia midfielder looked close to tears and explained the goal had been dedicated to his brother Sean, jailed for six years in January after an attack that left his victim Chris Stapley partially blinded.

The incident took place outside a cab office in Bromley in 2004.

After fleeing to Sydney while on bail, Cahill's brother was extradited and found guilty of grievous bodily harm.

The court heard he kicked Mr Stapley in the head twice while he lay on the floor.

Cahill, 28, said: "That was for my older brother because I am just proud that he is happy and I am happy. I just wanted to send a message to him. It has been emotional for me because my family mean so much to me."

touching i think you'll all agree...
You can talk with the amount of cretins chelsea have got in their side. Cahill is cringe worthy though.

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
How can he be proud that his brother is happy whilst doing time for commiting GBH?

Bizarre.
I know. Nearly blinded a bloke then £#%&!ed off to Oz on bail...i think he got confused with his history and thought all convicts had to make their way to Australia...

Unread 03-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
You can talk with the amount of cretins chelsea have got in their side. Cahill is cringe worthy though.
Do you love me or Koppas more? I know it's Koppas so can you kindly stalk his posts instead. Ta
Closed Thread